What is the avatar above you thinking! 2010.03.18

Started by Blaed, March 18, 2010, 04:29:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

doom29169

Why do I have a glowing penis? Because I'm awesome thats why!

MrDiamondBackJack

"It's good to see me, isn't it? No need to answer.  That was retorical."- Glinda (Wicked)

Angzyn

Adams and Eves
Cravings:
World of Warcraft
Thundercats (2011)
Legend of Zelda

MrDiamondBackJack

Hell, I half-wear my costume all year 'round!

"It's good to see me, isn't it? No need to answer.  That was retorical."- Glinda (Wicked)

Lucius Cornelius

Angzyn

What are those little black shadow men doing behind me....
Adams and Eves
Cravings:
World of Warcraft
Thundercats (2011)
Legend of Zelda

Zatoplek

Angzyn

Adams and Eves
Cravings:
World of Warcraft
Thundercats (2011)
Legend of Zelda

adroitgrayman

“Some painters transform the sun into a yellow spot; others transform a yellow spot into the sun.” - Picasso

Sweet Trouble

MMM nice, Love the feel of the real thing.

adroitgrayman

Come on and touch me. I am tired of running my own hands over myself from so long.
“Some painters transform the sun into a yellow spot; others transform a yellow spot into the sun.” - Picasso

Sweet Trouble

adroitgrayman

Sweet Trouble

adroitgrayman

Lucius Cornelius

TheLegionary

Why do men always look at me? Is it because I am so gorgeous?

MrDiamondBackJack

Gotta sing!  Gotta dance!  I've got rhythm, I've got music, I've got my shirt, who could ask for anything more?

Zatoplek

Considering if cackling is a step too far.

Angzyn

Adams and Eves
Cravings:
World of Warcraft
Thundercats (2011)
Legend of Zelda

Insanityenviesme

Drop and gimme 200 and maaaybe I might pull my hands a liiiittle further apart
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Seara

I like hiding in the shadows, so I can watch women undress.....

Insanityenviesme

You can watch, bub!
but you cant touch
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Seara

Insanityenviesme

I know you do, But I'm gonna make you suffer first
Moments of Sanity