New bbcode tags

Started by Vekseid, May 31, 2011, 03:38:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nico

Personally, I think it's quite confusing, and a little weird when I read posts and my name pops up there, out of the blue.

Braioch

May I add....this thread seriously confused the ever living crap out of me @.@
I'm also on Discord (like, all the time), so feel free to ask about that if you want

[tr]
   [td]
[/td]
   [td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Oniya

(I first saw it when there weren't any replies.  Seriously freaky at that point.)
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Braioch

S'pose it's nifty, still wigged me out >.>
I'm also on Discord (like, all the time), so feel free to ask about that if you want

[tr]
   [td]
[/td]
   [td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Saku

Lol... why is everything about me? XD
I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."
Ons/Offs! vs Updates! vs Requests

Oniya

Did [you] read the very first post?
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!

Will

Pffft, [you] knows better than to start reading a thread from the middle.  Right, [you]?
If you can heal the symptoms, but not affect the cause
It's like trying to heal a gunshot wound with gauze

One day, I will find the right words, and they will be simple.
- Jack Kerouac

Braioch

This new code is surreal >.<

[tr]
   [td]
[/td]
   [td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Mnemaxa

....you know, this has some of the most interesting god-modding potential in posting....

[you] turns to face the mirror, seeing not yourself, but.....

The Well of my Dreams is Poisoned; I draw off the Poison, which becomes the Ink of my Authorship, the Paint upon my Brush.

Oniya

Only if your character name is the same as your member name.  O_o

klamity

O_O
I read the first post and thought I was being called out
[you], you sly dog

Trieste

Stop talking about me.

Braioch

How self centered Trie!

It's obvious they are talking about me!

[tr]
   [td]
[/td]
   [td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Saerrael

* Saerra talks about [you] all the time and isn't stopping any time soon.

Braioch

[tr]
   [td]
[/td]
   [td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Trieste

Don't be foolish. Look!

Quote from: Saerra on June 15, 2011, 08:17:59 PM
* Saerra talks about Trieste all the time and isn't stopping any time soon.

Saerrael

And chaos has been brought to you, once again, by the Angelic Forces of The Republic of the Golden Suns.

*bows*

Oreo

:P Try being the first one to read and post in the thread and think Veks had singled you out. <_<

At least [you] had the benefit of seeing multiple applications.

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,
and touches my dreams. - Harry Chapin

Braioch

Quote from: Saerra on June 15, 2011, 08:17:59 PM
* Saerra talks about Braioch all the time and isn't stopping any time soon.

Ha!

[tr]
   [td]
[/td]
   [td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Malina

Seeing all this obsession, I quite expect a veritable stalker stampede tailing [you] any time soon.  ;D

At least, then, we can estimate who's got the longest tail, and thus, who this thread is really all about.   8-)

Michael Corvus

Hey Veks, I also sent you a PM with this message, but I can only imagine at how busy you might be maintaining this wonderful community for us all so I figured maybe I should post this here as well, in case you might not get to your PMs for some time.

Anyway, I was wondering if it would be possible to have the [anchor] and [link] tabs here on Elliquiy, or perhaps you can tell me of another way that I'm unaware of that would serve the same purpose. I'm GMing my first game and I'm trying to figure out a way to put a link at the bottom of a character sheet so that, when clicked, the user will be taken back to the top of the same page without loading it in another tab or another instance of the browser. Basically,  I'd like it just jump to a certain point on the same page where I've included links to other character sheets as well as other threads pertinent to the story/game.

Thank you for your time and effort
My O/O's | My A/A's | My Characters
The Oath of The Drake
*Currently Only Seeking Group Games*

Vekseid

By request. Go to the bottom of this post

[anch=top]By request.[/anch] [link=bottom]Go to the bottom of this post[/link]

[anch=bottom]You are here.[/anch] [link=top]Go to the top of this post[/link]

You are here. Go to the top of this post

Michael Corvus

:o Thank you Veks!  ;D
My O/O's | My A/A's | My Characters