The Poop Deck [OOC]

Started by Autumn Sativus, August 07, 2016, 08:47:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Verasaille

Remi is a  pirate, like we all should have known!! Poor James! Sorry I voted for him. I fell for Remi's lies.
I have gone off in search of myself. If I should get back before I return, please keep me here.

Remiel

No hard feelings, I hope?  Of course I lied--I'm a pirate!

Verasaille

Glares at Remiel. "That's what I get for having a soft heart for scoundrels. I should have known better!!"

(no hard feelings! You played it well!)
I have gone off in search of myself. If I should get back before I return, please keep me here.

Beguile's Mistress

I'm still trying to sort it all out in my head.  There was way too much going on to make any sense of it. 

Autumn Sativus

Us against the world
Just a couple sinners making fun of hell

~~A&A(updated March 2021)~~Tales~~Wants~~O&O~~Wiki~~

KatKwik

Remi!!!!! You's a PIRATE!!!!! I fell for it and damn! They're just sexy! Lord help me!

Update: Tentatively Posting~Updated A/As: October 2017

Galactic Druid

Hey guys, just wanted to touch base with everyone at once here; I have a decent backlog of PMs forming from this game. I'm sorry I haven't gotten back to all of you yet. I promise Im not ignoring any of you, and plan to reply to everyone as soon as possible.

This is the first week of school, and things were crazy last weekend and this week; I'm behind on all my PMs and stories. I'm trying to catch up over the next couple of days, but I owe a lot, so please bear with me.
A/As last updated 11/27 - Halfway past busy season!

Kanrya

well Remi-kins does have the swagger... *pounces*

Beguile's Mistress

Things seem to just be getting worse and worse.  I'm afraid to say anything any more in the game thread.  So far I've been ignored and would just like it to stay that way.

yugi006

You need not worry BeMi as I have been reading the thread closely and have been keeping in mind the things you have said.

Verasaille

Autumn Sativus

I'm waiting on one more room search before the night phase can close. :-)
Us against the world

persephone325

I just started back to class today and am totally wiped out... x_x So I probably won't be making many replies in the thread tonight. If there's a discussion going on, of course.
This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

Verasaille

Still waiting? I know school started recently. I hope this will not delay the game too much?  :'(

Autumn Sativus

No, this is on me. I've been busy with being on vacation and haven't had the time yet to get all the info messages ready. Hopefully tonight.
Us against the world

Verasaille

I found this today while browsing cat videos...

Autumn Sativus

Alright sorry, back. I'll get the PMs regarding results out through the night tonight and try to get this round wrapped up in less than 48 hours if we can, get the ball rolling again? :-)
Us against the world

Blythe

Verasaille

Autumn Sativus

Pms are out, I'd really like to see this round wrap up tomorrow but there are no votes yet?!

Note: Approximately half of you received the truth, and half a lie.
Us against the world

Verasaille

Maybe they are all still on vacation? I would vote if I could... >:)

Ryven

Saff, why is Myobi voting for herself in the tally?

Kiric Rand

[Floatright]
[/float]
Guardian of Lynnie's heart
-My inbox is sort.of like 7-11. It's not always doing business, but it's always open.-
Flying High or Falling Fast (O/Os)My Ideas! A/A updated 2/11/15

Autumn Sativus

Please bold your votes so I can see them when I do the tally. :-)
Us against the world

Verasaille

I think the ship is sinking. better break out the life rafts!