News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

I <3 the Above Person

Started by stormkitten, June 04, 2009, 02:38:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alucarddalv

Loves Mos cause he is delusional enough to think i would waste any tie in my life watching or reading that crap....
What is it to a man if he gains the world but loses his soul.

Twilight doesn't exist nor should it ever had existed. Those things are not vampires no matter how much she wants to say they are. They are fey simple as that.

Does not sparkle.....

Character Might and Magic 2: Valenar

Prefect Mos

Loves Alucard.. for tipping his hand.. and knowing the reference.

Alucarddalv

loves Mos for thinking he had a hand to tip...the Internets is everywhere and meme equal a better review then I would ever need....Plus i love watching those youtube videos that show those sissies verse real vamps and werewolves.

Twilight doesn't exist nor should it ever had existed. Those things are not vampires no matter how much she wants to say they are. They are fey simple as that.

Does not sparkle.....

Prefect Mos

Loves Alucard, cause he thinks hes a real vamp.

ClockworkShadow

loves Al for celebrating the true nature of vampires and sticking to his guns despite persistent adversity! <3

A/A

^ zee-oh-em-gee, it has an update ^
I am back... sort of.  I'm trying, anyway.
o_O

Davina

I love Mos because he makes my body go ah ah ah.. (Yes, I am listening to the song while I cause myself INSANE amounts of pain and clean)

I love Al because he is so desperate exactly what he is.

I love clock because she knows my name!!
I love to wear lingerie. The problem is that men always rip it off too quickly. When women are dolled up in lingerie they feel sexy. So let us wear it for five minutes.

I think trying too hard to be sexy is the worst thing in the world a woman can do.

Rolo

I <3 Davina because she is making the most of the approval process!  Good Luck!!

Seduction is merely hypnosis with desire!

-KAI-

Dirty old man in training!
Sneaky Little Bastard!

Davina

I love Rolo because I want to be the hands in his Avi...
I love to wear lingerie. The problem is that men always rip it off too quickly. When women are dolled up in lingerie they feel sexy. So let us wear it for five minutes.

I think trying too hard to be sexy is the worst thing in the world a woman can do.

Alucarddalv

I love davina cause she lacks an avi.

Does not sparkle.....

ClockworkShadow

loves Davina cause she made such an awesome impression before SB crashed, and I instantly adored her attitude and charm.

loves Rolo because he complimented Davina, and Davina totally deserves it!

loves Al because he founds something unusual about Davina to compliment!

A/A

o_O

Alucarddalv

Loves Clock cause she seems to love so many people. i can't wait for the Sb to be back up...:(

Does not sparkle.....

Davina

I love Al because he is so predictable, same avi no matter where he goes, so easy to track.

I love Clock because she can remember what I cannot and needs to fill me in on what I did while I was cottage cheese.

Rolo

I <3 Clockwork coz she as well is making the most of her approval process.  Good luck to you too!!

Seduction is merely hypnosis with desire!

-KAI-

Dirty old man in training!
Sneaky Little Bastard!

ClockworkShadow

( it's easy to love the people around here!  Seriously! ... and this coming from a misanthropic individual o-0 )

loves Al because he appreciates her affection and isn't scared off by it.

loves Davina cause she was adorable when she was sneezing her head off and being such a good sport about it, and doing her best to tough it out.

loves Rolo for being awesomely nice and supportive of the prospective newbies!

A/A

o_O

Davina

*crawls over to Clock's lap and makes purrrblco noises at her before nose nuzzling* I love clock.

ClockworkShadow

Mwee!!

loves the awesome, precious tribble-Davina and cuddles and sings to her.

A/A

o_O

Davina

*exposes belly* because I love Clocks belly pets.

ClockworkShadow

<scritchies the tribble belly>

I love that Davina loves my belly pets and lets me do them ^^

A/A

o_O

Davina

*hands brush* *I love that Clock always gets the tangles out

ClockworkShadow

<takes the brush and obliges>  I love that Davina-tribble loves being groomed.

A/A

o_O

Belle33

I<3 Clock because he's keeping Davina entertained and happy :)

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Missy

hearts belle cus women are just cool people.

Davina

I love MCsc because he loves women.

Missy

I heart Davina because she's a woman who loves men who love women

Autumn52

I<3 MCsc cause he wants to be a member of this great place
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish