[Interest Check] Matthews Royal Ranch [Still Recruiting]

Started by Pockets, October 31, 2015, 12:32:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pockets

Go ahead  and  put it  up on the  character  thread. Excuse bad spelling, on phone right now
08/02 - New A/A Update

Bibliophilia

Aiyanna

tentatively interested, will be working on a staff member character.
When you message me, please use the same message thread every time.
Ideas
O/o's

GnothiSeauton

After I get some posts done in some of my groups, I'll start on a character sheet.
If I can't have you, my love...  I'll destroy you
~World Building Workshop ~ Current Ideas and Requests  ~
~ Preferences ~ Status  ~ Nightmares and Inspirations~
~Gnothi's Stories Without Homes~
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies... The man who never reads lives only one.

Seeking New Stories

GnothiSeauton

Name:  Evangeline “Eva” Hargrove

Face Claim:  Annabelle Wallis

Height:  Five feet, six inches.

Weight:  One hundred, twenty seven pounds.

Reason for Choosing the Ranch:  On the surface, it's a little vacation.  To get away from the stresses and difficulties of work.  A time to herself to unwind and relax, put her mind in a better and more enjoyable place.  That is what she and her husband have told friends and coworkers.  But beneath the surface lays an arrangement between the two of them, a chance for Evangeline to become with child.

History:  It was not an easy thing to talk about, and certainly an even harder thing to agree to, for the both of them...

For much of her adult life, Evangeline loved her husband, Thomas.  They had been together right out of college together, and had formed a loving, committed, supporting relationship with one another.  They were meant for each other.  That was never in any doubt in her mind, a love and relationship destined to last.  Through all of the difficulties in life, from each other climbing the rigorous ladders at work, he a public relations guru, she a writer on a television show, they had always been there for one another.

Time and time again did they try to add another soul into their little nest of happiness.  They were happy together, each other did not doubt, but a baby, a child between the two of them, was what they both wanted so very badly.  They had taken every test, explored every option, but it simply did not seem destined to work.  Thomas, unable to give his wife what she so desperately wanted, a chance to be a mother, decided upon another route, one that he hoped would be easier on both of them.

A no-strings, relaxed, and comfortable place.  He had heard of it through one of his clients, and thought of it as instantly being a possible solution.  No more expensive testing.  No random sperm donation.  No unknown, unvetted man.  It was a tough pill to swallow, for both of them, a discussion that lasted for days, before finally coming to an agreement about the whole thing.

Character On's and Off's:  Eva is more of a vanilla-style character, but open to pressing into some BDSM-related kink.  PM me regarding questions.
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies... The man who never reads lives only one.

Seeking New Stories

Pockets

08/02 - New A/A Update

ArtemisHighmore

Pockets

08/02 - New A/A Update

Etherealgirl

This sounds fun! I'd love to play 1/2 of a lesbian couple who wants to get pregnant and start a life. :D

summoner2183

Pockets

08/02 - New A/A Update

MasterOfMyFate

"Arrows through your heart."
Master ON/OFF

Pockets

Well Kokaine has decided that she will not be coming back, so that leaves my character available for anyone who might be interested in him. He'll still be married to her character, but she'll be in the background.
08/02 - New A/A Update

summoner2183

Pockets

Double check, because I sent it out on the 13th. But yes, you can reclaim your original character if you choose to come back.
08/02 - New A/A Update

summoner2183

GnothiSeauton

Just going to state that I'm tentatively interested in returning.  I would like to see who all is joining, coming back, new faces, etc., before deciding.

Seeking New Stories

Anesa

Pockets

Well I've heard back from Biblio and she's full up with other stuff and won't be able to rejoin us. So hopefully those who are waiting will be able to join us. But I want to get the game going again tomorrow.
08/02 - New A/A Update

Pockets

Still recruiting. Could use a few more of both genders.
08/02 - New A/A Update

Etherealgirl

Anyone wanna play the second half to my lesbian? I thought a neat plot of my character going to the ranch to get pregnant and start a family with her partner might be cool. :)