Stargate Role Playing

Started by Cyclops, November 01, 2010, 09:33:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

insaneplots

I'd be interested In being one of the catchers or a Freelance type slaver who comes in with fresh slaves. Might take me a bit to whip up all the details. I'm a fan of  the stargate series all of them. and this would be something to test my role playing ranges.

Cyclops

Yeah, so...  Everyone who wants in, get a bio ready and we'll be ready to begin shortly after that.
Remember the words of the High Lord Mhoram...  "It takes strength to judge the weakness of others, I am not so mighty."

insaneplots

Name: James McRath

Race: Human

Homeworld: Pegasus galaxy Colony

Height 6'0"

Weight: 190 LBS

hair: Black shoulder length

Eyes: Blue

Sexuality: Straight (Dom)

Notable skills: Pilot, Hand to hand combat, Computers, Slave breaking techniques, Weapons and explosives handling.

Gear: James owns a number of small personal vehicles most fit either on board his ship or at his hidden of world base Most notably a modified Wrath dart, puddle jumper, an exo-frame combat powered armor.
He owns a number of weapons both conventional and energy based

Ship: the Zampakuto a medium frigate styled ship outfitted for slave trafficking a mild combat James has been in the business since his family started it four generations ago.

Lotusgirl

[I hope my character sheet isn't too long. ^_^]

Lady Samira Kanjoudakai
"Princess of the Kanjoudakai-Clan"

• Race:                      Human
  • Homeworld:            Bisan IV
  • Height:                    5'5" (165 cm)
  • Weight:                   123 lbs. (56 kg)
  • Hair:                        Black with red streaks
  • Breast Size:             C
  • Eyes:                       Brown
  • Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Dominant (But when captured she should be forced to become a submissive prostitute)
  • Tattoos/Piercings: A red scorpion tattoo on her neck

Personal Background:

Lady Samira Kanjoudakai is the youngest daughter of Ravana Kanjoudakai, leader of the Kanjoudakai-Clan and ruler of  Khanjar-City one of the four biggest cities on "Bisan IV".

The political life on Bisan IV is a mixture of a democratic senate and modern crime syndicates, although there is the "Bisanian Senate" (and each of the planet's clans has at least one senator) the important political decisions are made by the four biggest clans. (Those four clans are called the "High-Clans".)

Of course since all important decisions are made only by the High-Clans over the years the polictical system became a swamp of corruption, alliances, intrigues and of course war.

And therefore to preserve the clan's strenght, Samira was trained to use every possible chance for her own advantage. No matter if it is bribery, seduction or just brute force, she is willing to do anything as long as she does it for the Clan or her own plans. Samira is manipulative, calculating and ice cold.

That she is ice-cold became quite obvious when she poisoned her older sister Karishma and gave the order for the assassination of her brother Kenji that looked like the attack of a Low-Clan. After the death of her only two rivals, Samira became the number two in the clan's hierarchy.

"Bisan IV" - the planet:

Bisan IV is a planet almost like planet "Earth" .  There are deserts, jungles, swamps and so on.  Cities can be found everywhere on the planet. And each city is ruled by one of the clans, the more powerful the clan, the bigger the city.

The Kanjoudakai-Clan :

Leaders:
Senator Ravana 'The Scorpion' Kanjoudakai and his daughter Lady Samira Kanjoudakai

General information:
The Kanjoudakai-Clan is one of the four "High-Clans" but for foreigners it is nothing more than a huge crime syndicate with immense policital influence.
The clan rules over Khanjar-City, which is one of the biggest cities on the planet and looks like some futuristic Tokyo.
In the city's market district a big stone ring (A stargate) can be seen, but nobody knows who built it  or what it was used for, but now the Kanjoudakai-Clan uses it to tie captured spies or other so-called 'criminals' on it where they are tortured in front of the citizens as some kind of intimidation so that nobody would doubt the clan's authority.

Samira's appearance:
Samira often wears silken gowns and robes or leather dresses. Her favourite colours are red and black, the Clan-Colours.

She often wears a red and golden outfit that looks like this:

Lady Samira is always guarded by at least two members of the 'Praetorian Guard', the Praetorians are the Clan's special forces: