News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

I <3 the Above Person

Started by stormkitten, June 04, 2009, 02:38:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

olive

I ♥ Mia because she seems like a great girl!  :-)

Rolo

I <3 Olive coz of all the warmth and love she spreads across E.

Seduction is merely hypnosis with desire!

-KAI-

Dirty old man in training!
Sneaky Little Bastard!

olive

I ♥ Rolo because although he's a sexy dude, he's very warm and welcoming and has always made me feel right at home on E.

Miss Lilly

I <3 olive cos she makes a mean batch of cookies!

They got devoured real quick, olive! :P
Want to get wild in the west?
Visit Lola's!

LateNightKiss

I <3 Lilly because she loves to devour...cookies, of course.  ;)
To be matter-of-fact about the world is to blunder into fantasy - and dull fantasy at that, as the real world is strange and wonderful.

MiaFire

I love Kiss for bringing sexy to avipic
In the darkness of the mind and the shadows of imagination...
-

LateNightKiss

I <3 Mia because she knows sexy when she sees it.  ;)
To be matter-of-fact about the world is to blunder into fantasy - and dull fantasy at that, as the real world is strange and wonderful.

MiaFire

I love Kiss for recognizing that talent of mine ;)
-

LateNightKiss

I <3 Mia because I'm sure she is a woman of many talents.  ;)

Insanityenviesme

I <3 Kissy for her everything!!! :)
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

LateNightKiss

I <3 Insanity because he <3's everything about me. I'd be lying if I said I didn't feel the same.

Insanityenviesme

I <3 Kissy cause she always says the truth :p
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

LateNightKiss

I <3 Insanity because it's possible that he could see past my lies.
(I really need to learn how to stop that!)

Insanityenviesme

I <3 Kissy cause she's stirring up my Teacher-Student kink again >:)
Moments of Sanity

LateNightKiss

I <3 Insanity because I'm sure he'd be an amazing teacher.
When does class start?  ;)

Insanityenviesme

I <3 Kissy for being such an eager learner

once you understand the dresscode, love -points to a huge big sign that says, "Get naked, Kissy"-
Moments of Sanity

LateNightKiss

I <3 Insanity because he enforces the rules.  ;)

But...I love my sexy lingerie. *Sigh.*

Insanityenviesme

It'll look a lot better on the floor, Kissy.. Trust me ;)

I <3 Kissy cause she likes me being enforcing >:)
Moments of Sanity

Sybl

I <3 Insanity for his patience.

LateNightKiss

I <3 Sybl because she's quicker than me.

MiaFire

I love Kiss because taking your time can always be good too ;P
-

LateNightKiss

I <3 Mia because she came back again. Yay!

MiaFire

I love Kiss for missing me! lol. Got a little involved in my new avipic coming up.
-

LateNightKiss

I<3 Mia for making me anxious for her new avi.

I've been doing the same..There's just so many to choose from!

Insanityenviesme

I dont <3 Kissy cause I <3 her current avi so much

:'(

Please dont kill the black and white beauty, Kissy!
Moments of Sanity