Carvin's Cooperative Carnal Considerations

Started by paladincarvin, July 05, 2011, 10:40:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

paladincarvin

Despite the title, this isn't actually that centered on carnal stuff, it just sounded really good.

I'm new with all this, so I'll just build as I go as I can. I'll go with the settings first.

"Slice of Life" AU

This is a world I've been developing over the last year or so. It is a convergence of many RPs where characters all exist in the area. Specifically, in a fictional representation of Maryland. (Why Maryland? Honestly, it's more of a why not. I've never been there a significant amount of time, though I have lived on the East coast.)

This world is purely realistic. There is no magic, no alternate races. That said, it works on 'Simpson's time', where there is never real progression of years, though looking back some years is always obvious. For instance, if two characters started, it would seem like 2011, but when they did a flash back it would seem like, for instance, 2005 if it was six years prior. Of course, if they age, it will still seem like 2011.

There are all sorts of characters already in the world; politicians, cops, teachers and of course, many many high school students.

This would likely be light, adult stuff... though non-con ideas are possible. Realism is key in all of this, as is the 'everyday'.
~~~
I'm not feeling up to going into too much more detail about anything else at the moment. But perhaps some stuff about Legend of the Five Rings or maybe sci fi.
I am Warp, creator and master of The Transdimensional Brothel, where I can make your dream come true, at the simple cost making sure my dream comes true.