News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Deception: Murdered in Hong Kong Second Running OOC

Started by Galactic Druid, March 07, 2016, 01:33:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Galactic Druid

Also, apol9goes for my tardiness, this has been a busy week and weekend. In a couple hours, I should have the game up.
A/As last updated 11/27 - Halfway past busy season!

Galactic Druid

Alright, everything is set up and sent out. Now I just need to gather some information, and we can begin!

Phoenixrisen

~A full heart has room for all things, an empty heart room for nothing.~
PM's and Discord messages always welcome.
New folks friendly.

Write a love story with me? Updated 3/30
Curious how to fan the flames?
Updated 9/21

Galactic Druid

We have everything we need! Blythe, you may play your first clue whenever you want! Remember, you can play the first two in either order!

Rel Mayer

Quote from: ThatRPGuy on April 30, 2016, 01:03:06 AM
We have everything we need! Blythe, you may play your first clue whenever you want! Remember, you can play the first two in either order!

I think you forgot I was playing, RPguy!

Edit: well, I don't see my name on the sign up list anymore. Weird, I thought I saw it before.

Ryven

Quote from: ThatRPGuy on April 17, 2016, 10:14:02 AM
I'm going to go ahead and note Rel Mayar's interest here, I promised her I'd make sure she was in the next round.

He did.  See above quote.

Galactic Druid

Why didn't you mention that a week ago? I just forgot to copy/paste your setup sheet from Docs. I believe you have your role PM, I just need to cart the rest of your info over.

Edit: Done, looks like I just scrolled down too far during copy/paste.

Ryven

Quote from: ThatRPGuy on April 30, 2016, 10:06:18 AM
Why didn't you mention that a week ago? I just forgot to copy/paste your setup sheet from Docs. I believe you have your role PM, I just need to cart the rest of your info over.

Edit: Done, looks like I just scrolled down too far during copy/paste.

Do we have to start the game over now?  If Rel was not included in the initial players, it's kind of obvious she's not the murderer.

Rel Mayer

Ryven

Quote from: Rel Mayer on April 30, 2016, 11:42:33 AM
My bad for posting in the OOC. >.>

It's all good.  I'm pretty sure someone would have noticed eventually.

Galactic Druid

Quote from: Ryven on April 30, 2016, 11:40:25 AM
Do we have to start the game over now?  If Rel was not included in the initial players, it's kind of obvious she's not the murderer.

Well... shoot. I was hoping I could slip that in discretely, but yeah, I guess it's a little late for that.

Galactic Druid

Rebooting now, but I'm keeping the same evidence and weapon cards. They haven't been used yet, after all.

Galactic Druid

Alright, rolls are reshuffled, now we just need to gather information and we can begin.

Galactic Druid

I hate to say this, but I just made a huge mistake with the roles. In my rush to fix the game, I accidentally gave a player more information than they should have. I'm going to reroll one more time to make sure the game is fair for everyone. I'm very sorry about the mistake, everyone.

Galactic Druid

Galactic Druid

I'd like to take a moment and thank everyone who played and made this game so much fun. This last round was especially fun! It was great to see all the fun discussion, especially near the end there. Thank yo all for playing, and putting up with both of the reboots.

As I mentioned before, that was the last round for a little while. I like to try and have a cooldown between game sessions on LCS to ensure no one gets burn out between some of the larger games that happen here. Those of you who haven't had your fill yet of lying, cheating, and stealing, I'd strongly encourage you all to check out Blythe's Vampire: Masquerade themed mafia game that starts sometime around a week from now. I know he's put a lot of effort into it, and I'm excited to be playing in it myself!

Any feedback on Deception, how you enjoyed it, or what you'd like to see be done differently is welcome and appreciated, and thank you all again for playing!

Remiel

I always make the Fundamental Attribution Error:  I always assume that the Forensic Scientist would pick the same clues that I would.

But thank you for running this, Guy!  It was a lot of fun!