Seeking creative female - for mostly NC New ideas

Started by Batsose, June 17, 2009, 12:59:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Batsose

So here goes.  I have new rp's I am adding to the end of ones that are already taken.

all are for heterosexual female

PM me if interested.

Story Idea #1
The Dream Seducer

Background

This is about a male human / magic user who likes to seduce women through their dreams.  He picks women who seem a challenge to him, like very demur types, modest and inhibited sexually on the outside.  He picks women he sees on a regular basis like at a coffee shop or library and their conversation is limited, like their only contact is when he orders something or checks out a book.  He marks them psychically and then finds them in the dream world when they are asleep and comes to them as their fantasy.  Overtime the fantasy changes to him dominating them and it becomes his fantasy.  In real life, these women become infatuated with him and as time wears on eventually overcome their inhibition and approach him.  He plays with their affection at first making it seem that he is not interested, but this just makes them pursue harder.  He eventually gives in finding that in real life they are now so infatuated they are willing to do anything he wants just to be with him.  After he is a satiated, he moves on releasing them from his spell and moving on to the next challenge.

Role Play

He has done this for many years becoming very confident in his work and always seeking new challenges.  This time he meets someone whose dream world is so exotic it intrigues him, but then scares him because he likes it too much.  He decides to abandon the situation, but she won't let him go and begins to stalk him in real life and even figures out how to enter into his dream world.  Eventually he succumbs and becomes addicted to her, which is what he fears and now she is in control...

The female role should be demur and kind of geeky-like in real life, but very sexually creative underneath (I am open to suggestions here) and over time would evolve into a more dominant type role.

Second Story idea - Demon Warlord

Set more in a Samurai mythic type setting kind of like the movie Ran, but more magical

Background.

A greedy King who desires more land and wealth, commissions a powerful Warlord and his army to fight against an evil tyrant Warlord, but it turns out the King and this other Warlord have conspired against him and on the battle field set their combined forces against him and overwhelm him.  Just before he takes his own life he vows revenge and thus transform himself into a demon.

Role Play

This now demon Warlord sets a plan of revenge against the King by transforming himself into a handsome prince and sets to seduce the King's only daughter.  The King believing this prince is from a far away rich Kingdom promises his only daughter to wed this prince.  After the wedding the truth is revealed as the demon Warlord reveals himself to his new bride who becomes horrified (but secretly intrigued).  He has his way with her defiling her in cruel yet pleasurable ways.  The Demon Warlord forces The King to witness this defilement through his dreams.  The King even sends someone to save her, but to his horror she does not want to be saved and she ends up seducing the person the King sends.  Still haunted by these dreams of their violent lovemaking the King ends his own life or something to that effect...

I am leaving the female role here pretty open, but again like the first this person changes from submissive to dominant.

Story #3
Price for Success
Ambitions young women becomes a sex slave to older business man who in exchange for sex on demand he offers her a position of power within his very large corporation, which of course creates envy and suspicion.  He has a peculiar demand in that he doesn't want to have sex with her, but wants to watch her doing whatever he demands.  She must agree to live in a special apartment he has designed for her that video tapes her every move and he leaves her instructions for varying sex he acts she must preform for him.  Some of the acts are solo and some need a partner whom he chooses from his corporation and who she must seduce.  The instructions come in a package at her office with a brief description of the act followed by a picture of the intended victim, if there is one.

The role play is actually then mostly between the 'victims' and her, so this is really several different situations rolled into one role play.  Needed is a female role who is good at seduction.  I am willing to play the various 'victims.'

Story #4
On a dare a woman hires a photographer to take pictures of her doing lewd sexual acts in public places and begins to enjoy it and tries to get the photographer to join in on different adventures.

fairly simple, but with lots of possibilities that need to be worked out.

Thanks for reading.  Hope to see you on the creative side...
“I love you as certain dark things are to be loved,
in secret, between the shadow and the soul.” ~Pablo Neruda

Ons and Offs

Bloody Paramour

I just want to tell you,
how absolutely fantastic your ideas are. If you havent gotten any offers, i would love to play The Dream Seducer with you.

I am pleased to say i can play the part well, im sort of introverted in the real world, but inside, and especially online, im completely different. wild and sexual...

I hope you'll get back to me <3
"I use big words. Like......erection"-Me <3
"in a sexual conversation, Duct ape is considered a double negative ♥ "

Naiayur

the demon lord seems like it could be fun, if you haven't found anyone yet I'd be interested in talking to you about it.
What is done out of love takes place beyond good and evil.

Ons and Offs