what are you wearing?

Started by Cherri Tart, September 18, 2007, 04:30:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WyldRanger

Quote from: Beguile's Mistress on May 26, 2011, 09:27:55 AM
I broke out a navy blue sundress (cause it's sunny) with bands of white at the top of the bodice and hem and a white belt, along with a white bolero jacket (cause it's chilly) and white strappy sandals so you can see the pearl pink polish on my toes.

Always classy with the right amount to sexiness thrown in. No wonder why people follow you every day in this thread B ;)
(That includes myself, of course, lol)

WyldRanger

White t-shirt, grey sweatpants and black socks with slippers on a cool spring night.

Night Stalker

grey boxers, grey sweatpants, black t-shirt, thick black socks, black shoes, glasses.
Ons and Offs           NightStalker's Role Playing Requests - Reprised.          A/A's - Updated        
I stalk the night, looking for her
My next victim to take away from here
She will be the prize to my collection
A joy for me to hold and use at my discretion
I belong to the night, stalking it and surveying
taking what I need to suffice my desires
I am the NightStalker

TyCaine

right now?  not much...  heading for bed....  :-)  Can't stand sleeping with clothing on...
Currently tentatively looking for a writing partner or two, pitch me an idea...
My smut dance card is a little full, though I might be tempted with the right story...
Pitch me an idea...

Ons & Offs & Current Threads | Recent Posts | F-List
RPs Wanted 1 | RPs Wanted 2
Apologies & Absences

Beguile's Mistress

Some nights are like that, especially when it's warm.

And it's warm here tonight.

Captain Maltese

Blue jeans. Dark green tee. Socks, boxers, sandals. My default work outfit.

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

WyldRanger

A work day is upon me once more, though no work boots are needed as I'll be in an office all day. (sorry B, lol)

Blue Jeans, tan work shirt, black socks and tennis shoes.

Karia

a grey ripped tank top, ripped deep blue jeans no socks or shoes and a nice fluffy blanket to cuddle with!

Beguile's Mistress

Quote from: Xana on May 27, 2011, 08:28:18 AM
A work day is upon me once more, though no work boots are needed as I'll be in an office all day. (sorry B, lol)

Blue Jeans, tan work shirt, black socks and tennis shoes.

It's a sort of casual day so I'm wearing white linen slacks and a blue and white stripped shirt and flat white sandals.

Aw.  No boots.  That's okay.  There's always tomorrow! :-)

It's a little on the cool side today, though, so I may have to snag Karia's blanket! ;D

WyldRanger

Quote from: Beguile's Mistress on May 27, 2011, 11:28:20 AM
It's a sort of casual day so I'm wearing white linen slacks and a blue and white stripped shirt and flat white sandals.

Aw.  No boots.  That's okay.  There's always tomorrow! :-)

It's a little on the cool side today, though, so I may have to snag Karia's blanket! ;D

*hands B his plaid jacket* This can warm you up too, if you need it ;)

Even casual sounds good on you, but maybe I'm a bit partial in that regard, lol

Daelen

I stopped in mid-consideration of taking a shower, after taking off my clothes but before turning on the water. So, mostly just a blanket
I've taken the Oath of The Drake for Group RPs!

"This is Life. The struggle is what reminds us to draw breath."

rhev

Khaki shorts that really need to go through the wash.... I can't even tell what this is spilled on them.... is this paint?  Did I paint in the last few days?  I don't think this is paint.  What the hell did I have that was pink?

Beguile's Mistress

Quote from: Xana on May 27, 2011, 11:30:50 AM
*hands B his plaid jacket* This can warm you up too, if you need it ;)

Even casual sounds good on you, but maybe I'm a bit partial in that regard, lol

That jacket came in handy.  It rained and got even more chilly.

Quote from: rhev on May 27, 2011, 02:23:16 PM
Khaki shorts that really need to go through the wash.... I can't even tell what this is spilled on them.... is this paint?  Did I paint in the last few days?  I don't think this is paint.  What the hell did I have that was pink?
Pepto Bismol?

Novak

blue jeans, black boxer briefs, and in honor of the fallen friend of one of my characters I'm currently playing a Green Lantern shirt.

rhev

Quote from: Beguile's Mistress on May 27, 2011, 02:31:38 PM
Pepto Bismol?

Holy cow, that's probably it!  I did have heartburn the other day and I think I had pepto.  I don't remember spilling it, but I don't remember a lot of things.

WyldRanger

Blue with white stripes gym shorts and a t-shirt...and yes black socks, but only because it's not hot here yet.

TyCaine

Back to wearing nothing, nada, zip, zero, not a stitch...  Preparing for bed...  :-)
My smut dance card is a little full, though I might be tempted with the right story...
Pitch me an idea...

Apologies & Absences

WyldRanger

Blue jeans and a red t-shirt. Relaxing listening to NPR before work.

Quote from: Beguile's Mistress on May 27, 2011, 02:31:38 PM
That jacket came in handy.  It rained and got even more chilly.

Glad you could use it! I might need it back today though as it's rainy and chilly here now.

Captain Maltese

Towel. Working on car required a shower afterwards.

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Belle33

A towel also.  Heading into the shower shortly.

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

JadenMystic

Boy Scout camp T-shirt from 2006 and my panties. been lazy upon getting dressed today. had to make sure I was somewhat coevered up to deal iwth my kids tho. lol

A/A(update 1/27) Ideas(update 6/15) O/O&Chars(update 2/1)

there are times when a change of direction is for your highest good. It takes courage to change direction. Choose the path your heart agrees with and walk with your head high and your eyes open. Don't be afraid.

WyldRanger

Black slacks and a black sweater/sweatshirt type thing with long sleeves on this cold, wet morning.

(Dressed for church, actually)

rhev

Belle33

Heading out for brunch with friends in a little while wearing a white sun dress that has wonderful beading on the bodice.  I feel like a princess in this...not sure which sandals I'll wear.  Hmmm...

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

TyCaine

Shorts & T-Shirt...  simple...

Wishing I could see Belle's sundress...  :-)
Pitch me an idea...

Apologies & Absences