Freeform Underdark game

Started by Lirliel, March 13, 2006, 12:29:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Soulsemmer

If you'd have me, I'd love to join in. You know how I ove you and Drow, Lir-kins. ^^
"Come on now, who do you... who do you, who do you, who do you think you are? Ha ha ha! Bless your soul. You really think you're in control."

Zaer Darkwail

Quote from: Lirliel on March 14, 2006, 11:23:36 AM
@ Zaer, Ida-chan

I would consider the choice for a drow female wizard open then, perhaps you (Zaer) could tweak your character a little to play as a part-time patron as well. It would have enough effects, a Matron mother as your bedmate plus being a master in sorcere makes your character pretty vicious to deal with. As long as he's drow I'm cool with it ;)

I would not mind to be one of the masters in Sorcerer :D. Whit pretty (and skilled what he gives credit for) female drow apprentice which my char subtly torments (not going out too much of the matriarchal order setting to be obvious) more than what is normal standard for a male apprentice XD. I also have read alot drow novels, even including the War of Spider Queen series (WARMLY recomend any evil drow lovers!). Anycase here comes my char description;

Name: Mae'Dir
Race: Drow (psionic)
Description: A frail bodied mithral masked master of Sorcere who also haves red psionic focusing crystals attached into his masks. Expert at use both arcane and psionics and well melding the two arts of the mind together into a horrible weapon and tool in cunning drow mind whit ambittious will. Whitout mask haves horrible burned scars in his face and despite muscularity or handsomness of athlete Mae'Dir is well skilled in his hands and also knows a trick or two what normal gladiatorial handsome drow male fighters do not know in bed....
History: Mae'Dir borned as houseless bastard child who was dumped into streets as garbage, he had harsh survival contest whit the smaller humanoids like goblins when he was mere kid in the stench streets. But these harsh condittions borned his starting psionic gifts which a master of Sorcere taked a note and so calledly then adopted the curiously inteligent child. In end Mae'Dir was tutorlaged free by his harsh taskmaster, who jealously once burned his handsome face whit arcane acid once because a female drow said he was cute (more cute than his mentor).

Over time Mae'Dir surpassed his mentors skills thanks his psionic gifts increasing in alarming rate after puberty age, he kept it secret and his master only saw his lesser progress in arcane. But soon Mae'Dir used combination of psionics and wizard's craft to kill his mentor and take his place as master of Sorcere. But over time his arcane skills soon matched to his position and well over it, and he is especially deadlier thanks to his spontaneous gift in psionics which gives access to abilities what wizard can only dream. But outside Sorcere tower he is houseless castless wretch, so he haves no politicall protection nor leverage in drow society and it's politics at all. Mae'Dir needs some house connection to even ever dream to get seat of Archmage of Sorcere so he haves keen intrests to severall houses who would welcome a skilled mage as 'adopted' member of the house.

Place in Drow Society (House and City): Mae'Dir is a Master of Sorcere, he is one of the masters who mentor Sorcere students and who are trusted whit delicated tasks or projects gived by archmage. Outside Sorcere he is castless and houseless drow.

Rayve13

Name: Vierdril D'nachsor

Race: Drow

Description: Fairly large by drow standards, Vierdril stands about four inches taller than average and probably weighs forty pounds more. His left eye has been replaced with a patch that is magically sealed over his empty socket. The patch is mostly adamantine, with a large fire opal set in the middle. He has a short scar running from under the patch, looking vaguely like a tear of scar tissue. Beyond that, he is as handsome as any drow. He keeps his hair pulled back, and is typically dressed in scale armor with the symbol of House D'nachsor emblazoned on the pauldrons. He is darkly handsome, with an air of calculated avarice.

History: Vierdril is not of House D'nachsor by birth. His original house was defeated and destroyed as part of the constant shifting of alliances among the Houses, leaving him without a house. He probably would have been killed as well, had he not established himself as one of the most promising warriors Melee-Magthere, having just taken an instructing position after completing his own training. He was taken in by House D'nachsor after some “debate” among houses, an unusual sitatuion for a male to be in. Still, he appreciates House D'nachsor’s boost to his station, and has proven quite loyal to them. He is rather lusting overall, but quite in control of his emotions and desires at all times. He knows that his support would be invaluable in House politics, and he uses this to enjoy the favors of those wanting his aid, male or female (though he favors females). He tends to accentuate his size, both for intimidation and to fool them into thinking he is little more than a brute.

Place in Drow Society (House and City): House D'nachsor Weaponsmaster, city of Maeralyn. He also serves as a master at Melee-Magthere. but he spends as much time as he can away from there, working for the good of the house in various ways.

indarkestknight

Quote from: strangely made on March 14, 2006, 03:46:19 AM
Hmmmmm non drow slave??? your character could have very interesting life ( Short but interesting) Glabrezubane.

Likely. Though his great understanding of necromancy might save his neck... might...

Idachan

Name: Faer' Ylenexyra (I googled for drow names and used a generator, tell me if it´s inappropriate)
Description: Faer'Ylenexyra appears to have never seen a mirror, her clothes are usually quite fine but mixed as if she just reached into her coffers and pulled out something by chance and her silky white hair usually stands in all directions, badly needing a comb at times. A lab accident rendered her hair an uneven chin lenght as it is currently growing out and have been neglected for quite some time. Apart from that Faer'Ylenexyra is as beautiful as a Matron could take pride in, her skin lustrious and her eyes brilliantly red. There is something of a cold softness in her features, her body very lithe due to years of arcane studies but youthfully supple with flesh enough to give her an hourglass shape only slighter than most.
History: Though most would consider Faer'Ylenexyra "soft" and lacking ambition, that´s far from the truth. Her amibtions lay in the field of knowledge and magic prowess which she has plenty, with the right guidance she could reach very far which her House has aknowledged. Loyal to the Matron Faer'Ylenexyra sincerely believe that her aquiring of power can further the House´s standing and she stubbornly pursues that power, neglecting politics and pleasure at the same time.
Place in Drow Society (House and City): Um House D'nachsor right?

PhoenixBlaze

I need help with a name, and what house is it?  :-\
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=4449.0

In this world, there are things you want, people you need, moments you remember, feelings you forget, but when it all boils down, all we need is love.

PhoenixBlaze

In this world, there are things you want, people you need, moments you remember, feelings you forget, but when it all boils down, all we need is love.

strangely made

Here you go, if there is anything that needs changing let me know and I'll have a fiddle. Then I'll change the description.

Name: Jiv'undus D'nachsor

Description: Physically small even for a male, Jiv’undus has great ambitions for both himself and the house. He keep’s his hair long and always plated with a slim face he could be considered handsome if not for the slightly nervous look always in his pale amber eyes. Fiercely loyal to his  Mother, Jiv’undus constantly plot’s against the other females especially the priestess’s of Loth who he sees as being in his rightful position.  Jiv’undus’s constant desire and need is to be female and what little time he has when he is not on house business is devoted to finding skilled mages to research any spell’s that may enable him to gain the female body he feel’s that Loth denied him. Jiv’undus does not hate Loth for this instead he sees it as a test that the Spider Goddess has given him to prove he is worthy.

History:  Raised from birth as Elder boy Jiv’undus has lived constantly in his sisters shadow which he despises them for. Having no interest in the mages art he instead has devoted his time to learning the skill of a fighter and trains constantly, honing and perfecting his skills. His taste in bed partners drift’s towards males and quite often he order’s the most handsome slaves to share his bed. Now he is with his sister in Loth’s temple his hatred for her grows by the day and his plotting to gain the female body he needs and to dispose of any females who stand in his way as High priestess is taking up most of his time.

Place in Drow Society (House and City): Elder boy, Student at Melee-Magthere

Lirliel

Quote from: Soulsemmer on March 14, 2006, 04:20:26 PM
If you'd have me, I'd love to join in. You know how I ove you and Drow, Lir-kins. ^^

Hmm, feel free to make a character as indicated, I would love another priestress perhaps.
"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

Strife

Then, What of my house/society? *feels lost*  :-[
"Those who embody defiance, Shall meet with a deadly fatigue"

Sexual Orientation: Straight
Sexual Standing: Dominant (Although i dont mind playing sub)
Limits: site limits, guy/guy.

Zakharra

Name: Mayae D'Nachsor
Description: Mayae is a extremely beautiful woman. She is average height for her sex, 5'2", with the rapacious senseous beaty most females have. Her hair is a silky silver/white waterfall that falls to the small of her back. It's usually swept up in various different styles. Wether a simple ponytail or a elaborate  arrangement. She has sharply upswept ears that poke up similar to fiendish horns. Along the edge of her ears hang earcuffs and earrings.  Mayae's face has wide cheekbones that fall to a delicate chin. Large red eyes and a full mouth complete her face. Her skin has the sheen of youth and health, seeming to be soft satin.
Mayae's body is lith and richly curved. She has full rounded breasts (a full C-cup), a slender waist and full hips  and long slim legs.  Her clothing is of the finest silks, wools and linens. She dresses to impress.

History: She's the 1st Daughter of her House and has been dilligent in climbing her way of the slippry ladder of Lolth's clergy and has finally, after many years, nearly reached the level of power to step from Yathrin to Yathtallar.
Place in Drow Society (House and City): First Daughter of Qu'ellar D'Nachsor, of Maeralyn

Lirliel

Quote from: Strife on March 15, 2006, 05:31:57 PM
Then, What of my house/society? *feels lost*  :-[

Well your house/society would be D'Nachsor and you would be second boy to the house (D'Nachsor) and you could choose your own path, Fighter or Wizard
"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

PhoenixBlaze

Alright I've got everything else done. i just need a name!  :'( :(

Lirliel

Strife

Name: Vlos D'nachsor

Description: Being of quite small stature and build, Vlos is more athletic rather than brute, his weight is limited and he tends to dress himself in leather and light, less protected fabrics. Hair is un-commonly short, cutting off just below the shoulders, like wise he has little desire of hair bands and the like, hence his hair is always free and tends to be quite frail at times. Notably he shows a disliking for his elder brother, and really doesn’t show any affection to anyone other than his mother, to whom he frantically protects. 

History: Having been born second to his elder brother, he feels eternally ashamed, longing more than anything to be rid of his sibling. Taking up the rod over the sword, to justify his hate for his elder, he wishes only to excel his brother’s expectations and become the ‘true’ valued son of the house. On the contrary, his personal tastes fall far from the orchard, preferring women to men, unlike his weak, worthless brother

Place in Drow Society (House and City): Second Boy, Wizard.
"Those who embody defiance, Shall meet with a deadly fatigue"

Sexual Standing: Dominant (Although i dont mind playing sub)
Limits: site limits, guy/guy.

Lirliel

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?board=187.0

That's where the game's situated, note the game starts on monday, but feel free to post in the ooc and character details thread ;)

PhoenixBlaze

Name: Sabrae D'Nachsor

Description: Sabrae is quite a unique female drow. Born with gorgeous looks, she has a curvy and luscious figure that drives males wild. Her hair is a shining white, that falls just past her shoulders. Dark skinned, with large almost translucent silver eyes. A full chest and smooth flat stomach, she is a creature of beauty rarely seen. She stands 5'3", average for a female drow. Soft and innocent facial features, with sharp cheekbones, and full pouty lips. Her ears are pointed at the ends, and stick out slightly off her head. Sabrae has a habit of wearing form fitting clothes, that show off her shapely body very well.

History: She is the second daughter of the house of D'Nachsor, and also a great priestess, with high skills in magic. Quite the tease and playful at times, but don't be fooled by this, she can be very vindictive and very cruel. Not as much into the clergy as her sister, but still dedicated to her mother, and a good show for their house.

Place in Drow Society (House and City) Second daughter of Qu'ellar D' Nachsor of Maeralyn.

Zaer Darkwail

Uh, just note that third child, may it be female or male child, is automatically sacraficed to Lolth and I recall our DM/matron have already named that she birthed firstly daughter then son near after that. So second daughter would have been sacraficed (or second son). Or was the rule only for each third son and daughters in return were immune to this rule?

Lirliel

I think that rule only was for Males that where birthed thirdly, after all in the books House Do'urden had more then three females.

Zaer Darkwail

Hmmm, I think so do. It can be clarified easily by naming each of the daughters whit numberical order. I have not read the dark elf trilogy quite some time so my memory is murky but I recall only two older women and then rest were relatively very young and anew in Lolth priestesshood. Also in the first book chapter it is said is it 'third child' or 'third male child' which are sacraficed.

strenoth

Oh, tempting idea.. I like sexy drowesses. :)

hmm, but I'm not coming up with much. Well, I take that back. How about a drow soulknife-type? Um. But doing what?

Perhaps, a bit of a rogue. In a position to not belong to one house, hiring out services. Add in a touch of Incarnum, and this coudl be a very cool character. and yes, no stats, but when playing in a setting like this, like to remember to stay wiht in a range of abilities. :)

I think.. where I'd like to go woudl involve him learnign his proper place in a matriarchal society. I haven;t really tried anythign like that long term, so I'm very interested in that sort of storyline at the moment. So since that's my interest, any of you ladies interested in being the one to teach him? :) I think I'd like to know that there was some solid interest in that sub plot before I commited to the game

Assumign youa re still accepting players that is.

BDSM Orientation: Switch
Sexual Limitations: Site limits, no male-on-male

Zakharra

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on March 22, 2006, 03:22:45 PM
Uh, just note that third child, may it be female or male child, is automatically sacraficed to Lolth and I recall our DM/matron have already named that she birthed firstly daughter then son near after that. So second daughter would have been sacraficed (or second son). Or was the rule only for each third son and daughters in return were immune to this rule?

Umm where do you get that information? Just because it's in the books about Drizzt, does not mean that it is done for every House. It's only mentioned that one time. I've sen no other sources that say that the 3rd child (female or male) is automatically sacrificed. It that was true, that would severely cut down on the number of nobles any house could have to 5. The Matron mother, her Patron, and three children. In Menzoberranzan, both House Faen tlabbar and Baenre would be seriosuly weakened, sicne both Matron mothers are very prolific breeders and have 9+ children, living.

Zaer Darkwail

Well, it can be house specific tradition or 'recomended' tradition to keep on terms whit Lolth. But of course after third child have been killed, of course any following are counted as fourth, fifth etc. But in some cases recent death in family may save the third child's life, like in Drizzt case when his older brother was murdered by the second son in exact same moment when Drizzt was birthed.

Zakharra

I'm not sure Lolth would want every 3rd son killed. That weakens the race over all and prevents the intense competition that She desires and loves so much. She wants and needs all of the children Her drow can breed since there is such a high death rate.

strenoth

ack, I had some hideous typos in my last post. Memo to me: use preview, especially when tired.
BDSM Orientation: Switch
Sexual Limitations: Site limits, no male-on-male