[IC] Slavelords of Zhor

Started by Rune, April 09, 2024, 07:46:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rune

World of Zhor

Zhor is a world based of the Gor books. However there are a few differences.

Unknown to most people, the Earth has a sister planet in a far away system. This planet is called Zhor. It is similar to Earth in environment and life forms. There are even humans living on Zhor, having been relocated there ages ago

Zhor is under the control of the sorcerer-gods. These beings are not human. They do not care about the plight, the politics or the lives of the humans living on Zhor. They are content to stay isolated where they can concentrate on their experiments.

In order to keep the humans under their control, the sorcerer-gods keep the technology of Zhor at a primitive level.; only occasionally sharing their 'magic' with the local warlords.

The sorcerer-gods know of Earth. Although Earth has little to offer the technologically superior sorcerer-gods, Earth does offer one resource desired by the people of Zhor... slaves. The people of Earth are known to be more submissive and weak than the people of Zhor. As such, they are highly desired.

Notes:

This game is based very loosely on some of the ideas presented in the Gor novels. There are masters and slaves set in a barbaric culture. Warlords fight for dominance even as they teach those weaker than themselves their proper place.

I will need both masters/mistresses and slaves. Both from Earth and from Zhor.

Characters can be male, female, futa, etc.
Characters can be straight, gay, bi, etc.

Must characters should be human, but there are tribes of 'cat-people'. (Panther girls, Lion men, even domesticated neko girls).

The sorcerer-gods are a NPC race and will only be encountered on very rare occasions.

More notes:

Rejuvenation Serum is given to all natives at the time of their coming of age. It is also given to slaves of Earth when they are brought to Zhor.

The serum has several effects. First, it stops the aging process. Second, the serum transforms the drinker into a form of physical perfection. In addition to longevity, the imbiber also develops an immunity to most disease and infection.

The form the imbiber takes is dependent upon the type of serum. There are separate serums for men, women and futa. It is possible for a man to be given the serum of a woman or a futa and be changed as a result. Oft times a male rival is poisoned with female-slave serum. Also those that have disgraced themselves or deemed otherwise worthless may be given the serum so they can become productive slaves.

The serum is closely guarded by the sorcerer-gods. Typically a person only takes the serum once. Taking the serum more than once results in extremely heightened sexual urges and desire. Those who have taken the serum more than once are referred to as 'ruhk slaves' and are highly prized for their lustful needs.

Interest Check

If interested, please respond below. Note if you prefer to be male or female, a slave owner or slave. If you are from Earth or are a native of Zhor. List your preferred Orientation. Let me know if you prefer to play as a human or something else.

AndyZ

I’ve heard of this book series but never read it.  Consider me tentative.
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

yutohase

Sounds very fun! Color me interested! I have not read or heard of the series but the premise looks very fun. How much knowledge of the source material is required for enjoyment of this game?

So. I would prefer to be a Master, and a native of Zhor. As such, I would be a warlord? What sort of humanoid life forms exist on Zhor? Is it just the humans and cat-people or would I be able to come up with another species? Could my character be imbued with some kind of elemental power?

I would also prefer my character to be masculine, but with female genitals in addition to or in place of his male ones. Is that something that can be accommodated? (Maybe his serum got spiked with a healthy amount of female or futa serum, enough to add in a vagina but not enough to change him fully?) Sexuality will be pansexual (as most of my characters are).

But yeah! Sounds fun, and I'll put my chips forward!

Opale

I'd be tempted too :)

I'd need to know more about the womanly roles in that world.

Callie Del Noire

Swordsman18

I found an old school lore site about it.

But think of the setting as Conan the Barbarian-esque, but the worse thing that happens is not death but rather becoming a serum girl (or boy or futa) and then being used as a sex slave and whatnot.

AndyZ

I'm not sure if I'll like it, but I'm very tempted to try a futa slave with preferences for other females.  Maybe the rhuk slave idea mentioned but I'm not sure.
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

craeric

Tentative interest as well.  Either as an earthborn master or as a MtF slave, if such would be possible.  

PrestaDGTation

Oooooo!

I read Raiders of Gor a coon's age ago. I always liked how the writer manages to get across that Conan the Barbarian style bluntness and laconic savagery.

I'd be very interested in playing! Probably leaning more slave, but I might be interested in going for a master that gets "demoted" somehow.
"I see. Hell is populated entirely by Theater Majors." - Majabya, while watching Hazbin Hotel.