Twisted Branches of the Yggdrasil

Started by Malrunar, February 06, 2010, 08:00:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Malrunar

First things first!: I don't one-line. I don't post with those who do. So please, if you're interested in anything that I post below, I expect you to have a fine level of description in your writing. I hate being disappointed; writing several paragraphs and only getting a sentence or three in response. If that's the case, consider the story dropped and I'll move on. (Though, having said that, I do respect quality over quantity, and in certain situations like dialog, long posts aren't always apt.)

Second!: I play female characters. I also play Submissive, if it were to involve a sub/Dom relationship, though I'm all for equal rights in the bed... I just don't want to be on top the whole time. ;) My characters are OC, and that's the way I prefer them. A couple of my story ideas may include involvement of Canon, however. (An example? Batman. I'm all for starting a Batman thread... I'll just not play him. ;) )

Third!: My Ons/Offs are pretty accurate, but I like to say that I'm open minded. If you have questions about anything, then feel free to PM me. On the mention of PMs, please don't reply to this post if you're interested in anything here. I prefer PM, and if you do reply here I'll just ignore it. :)

My RP Likes:

• Settings: Modern. Modern Fantasy. Fantasy. These aren't listed in any particular oder. I do prefer having the supernatural included into my rps; but I do NOT want anything Twilight-y related. Ever. If you're going to be a vampire, it's going to be the way a vamp should be. See Bram's Dracula. (However, I'm all for artistic interpretations! Just... no sparkles.)

• Plot: Important! Give me a good plot. A good plot for me is like foreplay. I love sex, don't get me wrong, but part of what makes sex amazing in the relationship between the two (or more) characters. Sometimes this means building them up to avarice before the clothes are ripped off. Sometimes I'll be happy to have a quick something-something, but 90% of the time, I want more of a story.

• Characters: I like characters that have a personality, whether it be the man struggling with his own identity, wants and desires, the villain who takes pleasure in the pain of others, or the fiery woman who fights with her fists as well as her mouth. Give me something believable, make me love or hate them.

• Style: I write in third person, so I'll appreciate it if you do the same. Writing third, then reading first gets confusing, and it doesn't make the story flow either.

Ideas:

Batman: Nope. I wasn't kidding. I love Batman, I have a tattoo on the back of my shoulder and would love to be tossed onto the hood of the Bat-mobile and taken like one of those maiden's on the cover of a cheesy romance novel. I currently have a Batman thread going, (which I totally love!) but... I'm greedy I suppose, and wouldn't be opposed to starting another! I have a couple story ideas for this one, but it seems like the Bat isn't much of a favorite. *Sigh* So I'll not go on a long winded rant about him. (Though I'm hoping this would change!) Nightwing is another guilty pleasure of mine... >.> And if we're talking about both at the same time then GOOD GOD.... I need a moment. Ask and you shall receive! This became popular all of the sudden, and I couldn't say no. I probably still won't say no, if I'm interested enough, but just note that currently I'm not actively seeking this. :)

Something Dark: I have a story idea that is a twist of Resident Evil, SAW (though I've never actually seen the movie), and Ghost Hunting. A lot of it is still scrambled in my head, so I hope I can do it justice here.

What I had in mind was two people, (Or maybe more?) wake up, trapped in a small house. Looking out the windows they see a barren, sun scorched wasteland that could once have been farmland. The doors are boarded up from the outside, most of the windows are too, but those not are too narrow to fit a body through. Not only that; but it's occupied by the bodies hung there like drapes. Evil spirits live in the house and it's the goal to get out. It might be interesting to have one of the characters sensitive to spirits, or perhaps, is something not human, and so is able to destroy them? I'm more than happy to brainstorm on this one.

Robin Hood: He gets me excited nearly as much as Batman. This can be something as simple as me playing Marion, or a woman who gets zapped to the past and just looks like her. Also up for brainstorming on this one. :)

Condemned: This rough idea would be about a group of people forced onto an island against their will, an isolated place far off in South America. The people are made up of criminals and hired kill-swords who are promised freedom once they reach the 'finish-line'. The island is loaded up with traps and "Dogs", armed men with the intentions of killing you if you're spotted. All of this is being watched online as a sick reality TV show. (Yep, I got it from a movie, lol.)

Something with Spies: Alright, it's probably a bit of a cliche, but I think it could be fun. Women is at some event and meets man, man turns out to be some international spy and the two are forced to work together under stressful circumstances. Attraction, explosives and chaos ensues.

Things I like, and am willing to make a story out of:

Vampires: I think they're sexy as hell. When done right. It's the biting I enjoy. ;)
Lycans/Shifters: I always thought that it would be interesting to take a 'Little Red Ridding Hood' spoof with a werewolf ;)
Superheroes: We come back to Batman here. Though I'm open for other characters as well.
Firefly?: I'll give this one a shot. I would prefer to have my character an OC rather than canon, as I stated before.
Yu Yu Hakusho: Alright... I'm wary about this one. This is, and remains to be, the only anime I've seen to date. I love the wit and humor as well as the characters. I wouldn't be opposed for doing a story with this. However, the only actually character I'd be interested in getting frisky with is Kurama.
Thief: I enjoy a good fantasy game, and especially enjoy playing a thief. Anything of that sort usually makes me happy. ^_^
Beauty and the Beast: Could be interesting!
Little Red Ridding Hood: Maybe involving a Lycan?
Romantic: Sometimes you need a 'Happily Ever After'.

There's more, but these are what I have hovering in my head for now. I'll update when ideas come.

Malrunar

Added more to the 'things I like' bit.

Malrunar

EroticWriter

Hmm .. Funnily enough I like Batman/Nightwing too, only Nightwing more. I'd be more than happy to play either of those for you. I've got a nice story idea, but it sounds a little cliche. Basically its the sort where a hero falls for a villain and a villain falls for a hero. Maybe a Batman - Catwoman or Nightwing - Ravager kind of thing, but iunno.

Malrunar

Malrunar