Steele searching for Mrs Wrong in all the right places.. M for F

Started by steele, September 03, 2015, 02:31:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

steele

Hello Ladies,
This is my newest craving 
I am looking for a female to play a long term RP who likes to write well thought out somewhat lengthy replies. I will match or exceed whatever you put into it. Its just a very rough draft and as always I'm willing to work with my partner and make any changes that may be required. I would prefer someone with YIM (not a requirement just a nicety), so we could discuss it if necessary. I realize its not a role that lots would like to take on but I know the right person would love it. I am not, I repeat am not looking for a dominatrix. I am looking for a rude, spoiled,charismatic in her twenties or middle aged rich girl  If your still there.  This is my summary.

A homeless man somehow comes across saving this wealthy girl/woman's life or something along those lines.  The local news station is all over it. In actuality she was underpaying him to do menial tasks for her. Like wash and detail her sports car everyday for $5. and sometimes not paying him at all. But after the incident she is expected by the general public  to be ever so grateful to this unsung hero. Unwillingly she takes him in, only because of peer pressure from the media and still quietly abuses him mentally and physically behind her walls . Then it gets interesting and can go different scenarios

1. At a later date a reporter once to do a follow-up story (could be breaking news)
2. He gets tired of her shit and turns the tables on her with false imprisonment. (could be quite graphic)

Your Character would have to start off as the egotistical, humiliating, spoiled to the core, rich bitch, trying to get something for nothing out of ill will and self greed.   Despicable to say it kindly.

Your thoughts? Would love to have you consider it or if not interested perhaps mention to someone who may be?  I think of myself as a fairly literate and witty partner to write with and trust me when I say I am not all about the sex, I love the build up so much better than the act itself.

I have no set expectations on posting speed as long as its not 2 weeks for a small paragraph and two more weeks for a smaller one. I wont do that to you and I don't want it done to me. I want a writer who shows interest.

Please please PM me if you think your that girl or have any questions. I can't wait to meet Mrs. Wrong.

thanks for you time
James
If you can put it off till tomorrow ..perhaps its not worth doing at all.

Steele's OnOs  Steele's AAs

steele

If you can put it off till tomorrow ..perhaps its not worth doing at all.

Steele's OnOs  Steele's AAs