Help! My creativity is starving!

Started by bluEngel, March 12, 2010, 12:49:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bluEngel

Okay.. so the situation isn't yet -that- desperate, but I really would like to jump in to some role play. I'd prefer something free form, not based on a gaming system or otherwise preconceived.  I'm as open about something non-adult as I would/will be in regard to adult roleplay; I'll play either male or female characters, most any setting as long it piques my interest. If someone out there is interested, let me know.

Thanks!

Jarod1

Did you have anything in mind?  Cause I'm in the same boat at the moment I want to get involved in a Roleplay but its difficult tryining to jump into one thats already going strong.  Like you I'm more that willing to play male or female characters so it doesn't really matter to me.

bluEngel

We could do a storyline involving possessed baked goods.

Just kiddin.

I am up for a whole lotta anything.  A chase scenario popped into my mind as something that might be fun and PG13-ish.  Cat and mouse kinda deal. I really am up for anything, though, if you have an itch for something specific.

Jarod1

heh possessed bake goods hmm..  There wouldn't happen to be flying cookies would there???

lol don't ask.

Yeah a chase senario sounds good.

I had a thought at work today about a possible senario that could be quite interesting as well.  It might be a better adult senario in terms the of additional options, but since neither of us are approved yet.  It could still work well.  What I was thinking is someone plays an all powerful genie who despite being all powerful is confined to a lamp or somekind of object unless summoned by the other player whi is the master who is basically in control of this powerful genie as long as they have control of the lamp or whatever the object is.

Don't know if this would work but its something that popped into my head earlier.  Let me know what you think

bluEngel

Flying cookies, floating cookies.. whichever ;)

A genie storyline would be fun. Could likely even be worked to include a short chase scene; one person chasing down another to gain possession of the lamp. I'm up for either part, the genie or it's eventual master. I gotta say my preference would be to play the genie, though, since they're known for being sneaky and mischievous and I just love jumping in to that kind of character.  And who knows, maybe by the time the story gets to the more risque parts we'll both be approved (crossing fingers!) and can carry the storyline over into one of the adult forums. Meanwhile I think it'd be possible to keep it on PG-13 terms.

Jarod1

Sounds good to me.   :-)

I'm up for either part as well.  Like you my preference would be the genie, but being the one who finds the lamp and summons the genie has a lot of potential.  As you said it can always be carried over later once we're both approved. 

Any thoughts on a setting?  I think it would be kind of fun to do it in the modern day world.    Then again a period piece set in set in the past or some alternate realm would be fun to do as well.  Let me know what you think.