Kantai Col: Terror From The Deep. (Interest Check)

Started by Lustful Bride, January 30, 2015, 12:21:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Avalon29

You know you want to Major. We have a nun with guns or planes in this case.  ;D

Major Major

That's true enough, but I can't seem to find a good picture to use for the Fleet Girl I have in mind.

Mac84

Major Major

Is there any real doubt as to who I would choose?

Well, yes, but anyway, my first choice is the obvious one:

The "Mighty Hood"

The second choice though, is HMNZS Achilles.

Avalon29

The Warship Girls version of the Hood isn't bad.

Major Major

Where did you find that clean full-body version?

Avalon29

Major Major

I spent the best part of an hour looking, and didn't find anything.

Major Major

Okay, anyway; which would rather have? Achilles or Hood?

Avalon29

Mac84

I say Hood as well. More historical significance.

Major Major

Major Major

Name: "Holly King"- HMS Hood

Appearance:
Holly off-duty

Holly in a bikini

Holly in the field

Class:
Admiral-class Battlecruiser

Allegiance: Royal Navy, her comrades

Personality: A softly-spoken and quiet girl, but a real sweetheart. She can sometimes pull a big surprise out of nowhere, with the right impetus.

Bio: To most people in her home town, Holly King was a fairly unremarkable girl, though a rather pretty, bookish girl; to others, they point fingers at her behind her back, murmuring about her spacey late teenaged years and sunken bloodshot eyes, speculating she was a druggie.

The truth was much different. What plagued Holly was not narcotics, but nightmares; terrible, vivid nightmares of burning heat and the screaming of tearing steel and dying men. All her parents attempts at getting her counseling failed, until one day, when quite by chance, the truth was revealed.

18 year old Holly King, was reliving a past life, a past life where she was none other than HMS Hood. Those terrible nightmares she had been suffering from were recollections of that fatal day in May 1941, where Hood and Prince of Wales had battled Prinz Eugen and Bismarck.

It took her a long time, but eventually, she was able to finally lay those ghosts of the past to rest. But the cat was out of the bag now, and the reborn HMS Hood was soon serving her country once more.

Theme Music:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwoYH20zdeQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCToAzOtHCk

Lustful Bride

Approved. ;D

Keep an eye out for the intro to this rp somewhere around Friday.

Sessha

Name: Shizuka Sumeragi (Suzuya)
Appearance: Her Avatar form
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Ship girl form
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Class: Heavy Cruiser
Allegiance: Her friends, Her Admiral
Personality: Suzu is a normally fairly even tempered kind of girl, but she has a wild streak when she's riled up. She's also fiercely loyal to those around her and wishes to protect them.
Bio: Growing up in the post Abyssal world was not exactly kind for Suzu. Her parents died in a car accident when she was very young. Without any close relatives to take her in she was sent to orphanage to live. Orphanage life wasn't so kind to her either. The matron was mean bitter old woman ironicly named Gertrude the Kind, who treated the kids there with disdain. Suzu in particular seemed to earn her ire more than any of the others largely because she was the granddaughter of a ship girl. After awhile of living there she couldn't take it anymore. After throwing a bowl of food back at the matron she went to bed hungry. It would be the first of many from that point on. The next morning they found Suzu's window wrench open and no Suzu. She had run away and she was only twelve. 

So she spent the whole of the time living on the streets and growing up most times with an empty belly as her only comfort during the long cold nights. Living on the streets taught Suzu to be independent, but it also taught her the value of having others was important. As a newbie growing on the streets she was picked on and bullied for being so little but she stood her ground. After all being ship girl meant you were a fighter. Yet despite the beatings Suzu never caved to them. Then one day after the beatings had stopped someone came up and picked her up and carried her away. When Suzu awoke she was being tended by another girl. She said she would take care of Suzu till she was old enough to stand on her own. She was different than Suzu, she had been born and lived on the streets her whole life. She taught Suzu the ropes on how to live on the streets. She was slightly older than Suzu, but she always said that she would be Suzu's big sister no matter what. It was for awhile a happy time for her. Her new "big sister" Ayano stuck by each other through thick and thin. Suzu learned kindness and compassion from Ayano. However her time was not to last. One evening they were looking for some food and found a good stash. A group of bullies then jumped them for their food. Ayano shoved Suzu into a safety hole before she was caught. There was no mercy for her. They beat her, far more than any other group. It would have been fine but she fought back until one of them pulled a knife and stabbed her several times. After that they ran off with the food. Suzu crawled out of her hidey hole and over to Ayano's broken body. She smiled up at Suzu and asked if she was alright. Susu through tear stained eyes nodded she was. "That's good...I'm glad." she said to her with a soft smile. "Nee-sama are you alright?" she said through tears. "It's...fine. I'm...alright." she said weezing pretty hard by now. Even for as young as she was Suzu could tell that Ayano was not going to be alright. "No you're not! You need help!" she said as Ayano gripped her. "I'm...fine. I know....I'll be fine. Because...my...heavy cruiser...is alright. And that means....much to me." she said. Suzu continued to cry while holding her hand. "I...want...you to...do something...for me?" she said to her. "Anything you name it!" she said. "Be...the...best....ship...you..can....be." she said breath leaving her lips forever. Suzu knew what had happened. She cried oh how she cried. This was the second biggest loss of her life. She had lost her big sister Ayano. She was only sixteen. With her big sister gone Suzu sat and wept for what seemed like hours and then days. It was during one of these fits that her life would change.

She was sitting alone in an alleyway crying once more after a beating she had taken from the thugs when it had begun to rain. The world seemed to agree with her mood. She didn't care much right now, the hurt and the loss of someone so close to her made her feel dead inside. Then all of suddenly the rain stopped falling on her. She could still hear it around her pattering the ground but it wasn't on her. Finally curious enough she looked up and noticed a man was holding an umbrella over her head shielding her from the rain. "Who are you?" she asked wondering what this man wanted from her. "Are you Heavy Cruiser Shizuka "Suzuya" Sumeragi?" he asked her. That seemed to shock her, no one had ever addressed her like that before. She finally wiped her eyes only to realize the man was wearing a white naval uniform. "I...I...am!" she said. He smiled at her nodding his head. "I have been looking for you, Heavy Cruiser Suzuya. I'd like you to join my fleet." he said to her. Suzu's eyes went wide when he said that. She then looked to his shoulders and noticed his rank. He was an ADMIRAL! "We've been looking all over for you." he said to her. "You have? Why? Who!" she said. "I and the fleet girls have been. For many years now actually." he said to her. It was like a dream come true it was. Ayano's words rung true in her ears once more. "Be...the...best....ship...you..can....be". Suzu couldn't believe it. "Will you join my fleet?" he asked her honestly and sincerely. Suzu's vision blurred as she heard those notes in his voice. Fresh tears flowed from her eyes as she leapt up and embraced him. "Yes! Yes! I'll join!" she said to him. As she held him she looked up to see the ran had stopped and just a small break in the clouds occurred showing a shaft of light. "I'll make good on that promise one-sama, kaa-san, tou-sa. I'll make you all proud of me." she thought as she entered the academy itself. So she entered the fleet girl academy and found her dream. That was two years ago. Suzu has proven to be nothing short of a fighter and a survivor.

As for music well I hope this works. <iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/jp2vQBLAMdQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Also I hope she works LB
Locked, cocked and ready to rock!

Mac84

Takao! @_@ ;D

The most beautiful Tsun-Dere Cruiser of them all!

Major Major

Lustful Bride

*Levi grumbles in jealousy, wanting to be the center of attention.* Stupid outdated,...obsolete scrap metal ship.....*grumble grumble*

Sessha

Yes she has and she has one mission in mind! To capture the Admiral's heart and make him her Captain!

Mac84

Ohhhh, I can so See Levi, and Suzu going at each other!

Cat...er, ship fight!

Major Major

Lustful Bride

Major Major

Anyone else want to have a go with the musical stylings?

Sessha

Mmm not exactly sure what would describe Suzu.

Major Major

Well, is she like Suzuya from Kancolle, or more like Blue Steel's Takao?