You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

July 29, 2021, 04:59:50 am

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: [M4F] Uprising game streamer... thanks to Mom (or Sis)  (Read 266 times)

Offline IrvineTopic starter

• Lord
  • Bacchae
  • I think I could fall madly in bed with you.
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
[M4F] Uprising game streamer... thanks to Mom (or Sis)
« on: March 26, 2020, 01:28:00 pm »
Jack, 18 years old, currently spends most of his day in front of his Xbox, streaming the games he played in the hope to make it a "career" but with barely 10 viewers average, its not going anywhere. The young man spends his whole day doing just that while his airhead of mother who has been living off her deceased husband's wealth haven't had to work a single day in her life. As such, she obliviously just indulge the boy's aspiration even if its purely in vain.

"Get her in!", one of the message that scrolls in the chat panel says, the few viewers who watches Jack's stream tends to stick around mostly for the eye candy that his mother can be due to the way she dress which can be quite promiscuous at times, she is known to look like some sort of Instagram-MILF, almost bimbo-like. "C'mon guys, not again. I'm on a 30 kills streak here, how many of you noobs can do that?", he spoke to the chat since his boom microphone was hovering in the air above his head. "Get her in the room and I'll donate $3!", Jack read in the chat stream. He ponders over it for a few seconds and nods, "Deal!"

___

YC could be the mother or sister but I'm also open for other roles.

MC can be 18 or 16 depending on your preference.

Jack have a condition where he could cum very often and, sometimes, a LOT which means he could ejaculate and get it up pretty fast again if the right stimulation is present.

Some kinks (probably) involved: Forced clothing, reluctance, dubious consent, unintelligent character, premature ejaculation, roughs sex, verbal abuse. The main theme revolves around incest and the mother gets roughly abused being driven into humiliating situation and being manipulated and/or tricked getting there.