Painful being (Faythe and silverroses2009)

Started by darkvamplips, May 09, 2009, 12:24:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

darkvamplips

A small nod came to his head as he watched the doctor look over his sister. The way he was acting made him think that he thinks she wasn't going to make it. Sighing he handed them to him. "I can get you the money tomorrow. Right now I would just like to be with her."
He once said "If he ever hurt you I will walk again to hurt him." Well he did hurt me and where is my friend? RIP Coby you are still on mind even after 10 years.

My request thread:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=29818

Sacrah

"Yes of course. there wont be an opening today. or tomorrow. "he said quietly "Unless something happens within the time."he said  looking over the papers before leaving the room.Emilee whimpered, her eyes slowly opening she wasn't panicked with the tube down her throat. and her eyes rolling to find josh.

There are two things a real man likes - danger and play. And he likes women because she is the most dangerous of playthings

darkvamplips

Josh had almost not seen the opening of his twin sister's eyes. "Em?" He cried out moving closer and putting a hand upon her arm. This was a good thing finally she was awake but for how long?

Marie eyes filled with happiness as she saw her daughter awake for now and ran over to her. "Oh Emilee." She whimpered and took her hand in hers and kissed it. "I'm so glad your awake."

(Lets each do a post about Marie one after the other unless there is no mother in a certain time)
He once said "If he ever hurt you I will walk again to hurt him." Well he did hurt me and where is my friend? RIP Coby you are still on mind even after 10 years.

My request thread:

Sacrah

Emilee blinked, her eyes heavy with sleep,she whimpered around the tube that went down her throat. She lifted  her hand wanting to give then a reassuring touch. Something to soothe them from there worries. but the ivys made it rather difficult. the strain caused another whimper to fall from her lips.

Marie, released her daughters hand, fresh tears began to fall as she looked at her helpless daughter. She looked to her son, "i will fetch the doctor, josh yell if anything happens"she stammered as she quickly left the room insearch in search of the doctor
There are two things a real man likes - danger and play. And he likes women because she is the most dangerous of playthings

darkvamplips

"It's ok don't try and move." He whispered squeezing his arm. He did not want to let go in case if he did then she would surely die. Tears were still falling down his cheeks.

Mari was ecstatic trying to find a doctor. Tears were still spilling over her eyes as she ran around trying to find someone to help her daughter. At least she was finally up but for how long.

My request thread:

Sacrah

emilee whimpered and coughed, before choking on the tube. her heart picked up with a panicy pace. she tried inhaling trying to inhale as she tried forcing herself to calm.

the sound of the machine brought the doctor. and marie followed scared put of her mind but she stayed out of the way. Doctors scrambled and found that Emilee was awake, and pulled the tube from her thhoat and she breathed easily with out it but when her heart slowed it once again lagged

darkvamplips

(oh you asked me if there were going to be complications? Maybe she is being kept alive by machines afterward. Maybe one to make the blood around her body)

Josh had moved out of the way as the doctor came in and took the breathing tube out of her mouth. Then her heart was lagging and he became worried again. This can't be happening.

"Why is her heart still lagging?" Marie did not understand much of what was going on. This felt just like when she lost her daughter two years ago. Very similar but this was much more then just asthma.

My request thread:

Sacrah

(isnt that dramatic. she can keep going in and out of the hospital for awhile. requiringg numerous of surgery and medication..)

one doctor turned to Marie looking down to the girl he walks to marie. "You Daughter's heart is in bad condition, the vavels are worn."he stated softly as they managed to get Emilee undercontrol again applying something into her system.

Marie swallowed."Do you know what had caused it?"she asked softly watching her daughter, her eyes filled with unshed tears

He shook his head. "At the current moment i dont."he said softly

darkvamplips

(I love drama)

"Just do whatever you can to keep her alive please. I'll pay whatever it takes." He did not want her to die and would pay anything to keep her alive. Even if it took all of his savings.

My request thread:

Sacrah

(i can tell lol)

The doctor calmed Emilee down, her hear still lagged, but it seemed slower "i will do my best that is all i can give you."the doctor said softly turning back to where Emilee layed, his eyes turning to the heart monitor and shook his head. "At this rate she isnt going to last the night. call a family with the least problematic case. that they can wait one more day."he spoke to college

darkvamplips

"I'll go get the money now." He rushed off after giving her hand a squeeze and telling their mother he will be right back. Will she be able to last the night? Tears filled his eyes as he rushed out the door and to his car. He sped all the way to the nearest bank machine and took out all the money they needed. It was a lot. Soon he was back in the hospital hoping her heart didn't stop.

My request thread:

Sacrah

Emilee's heart still lagged as they but still she lived. once again unconious the tube safely down her throat. As josh came in he saw them pull her out of the room and quickly to the emergency room.

Marie was hysterical in Emilees now empty room. crying hard as she doubled over.

darkvamplips

"Are they taking her in now?" He ran to his mom and saw the look on her face. Did her heart stop? He was not around to see what had happened in the last 15 minutes that it took to get the money out of the account.

My request thread:

Sacrah

Marie went to her son tears streaming down her cheeks "Her heart slowed even more. the doctor he...he ..hhe"she stammered her hands trembling as she stared wide eyed at her sone. "They are taking her into surgery. he said they couldnt wait any longer. said if they did. maybe two hours and she would."she whimpered "she would die"she balled

darkvamplips

He wrapped his arms around his mother as he fought back the tears that played at his eyes. Two hours? His sister would be dead? "I have to go pay them now." Slowly he took his arms from around his mother and started out the door to find a doctor.

My request thread:

Sacrah

Marie followed her son feeling so helpless, unsure of what to do with her self.

---6 hours later---

The walked down the hall,  clearly exhausted from the long careful surgery. His eyes were tired, but he smiled gently once seeing both josh and his mother."Marie..Josh"he said his voice tired and wore. "Emilee will be fine. she may need more surgery in the furture but she is fine for now. The surgery is a success Would you like to see her?" He asked turning to lead them to the recovery rooms

darkvamplips

When he saw the doctor he got nervous before he responded telling them that she was ok. The long 6 hours went by so slow and it felt like eternity. Hearing that his sister was fine the tears came again. Well no she was not fine she was probably unconscious and in pain. "Yes I would love to see her." He followed the doctor into the recovery room. Marie followed to.

My request thread:

Sacrah

The doctor lead them to a small, but nice room. Where they found Emilee laying still on the bed. Her heart beating normal now, her breathing came at a even. She had no color,she was so pale. A small whimper escaped her and she opened her eyes opened  and they met josh's. she swallowed a small smile crossing over her lips

darkvamplips

(Is the whole life saving machine coming later? The one that forces blood around her veins)? "Em." He cried out seeing her smile for the first time for a while. At least she was ok for now. For now. That meant she could die later on. At least they were together at this moment. He walked over to her and took his hand in hers. The tears still came down his cheeks.

My request thread:

Sacrah

-sure does she die to?-

'"Dont cry josh. im alright."she said, her throat dry, as she stared up at her brother. she squeezed his hand weakly. She winced and took a shakey breath her eyes closing again

darkvamplips

(No not die just be kept alive for a while)

"You could have died." He said looking down at the ground not wanting her to see him like this. He took a deep breath. At least for now she was ok.

My request thread:

Sacrah

"i know i am sorry for worrying you guys."she looked away ashamed of her weakness. She really should have thought it through before walking into there lives with such a problem. Now she must pay josh back. She closed her eyes tears falling from her eyes, rolling down the unnatural pale of her cheek

darkvamplips

He gently wiped the tears away from her cheeks and stopped crying himself. He had to be the one that was strong here to help her through all this. No he would let her give up on her life. "Don't worry about it." He squeezed his hand not really wanting her to pay it back. It was just money he could earn it back. No money in the world was worth loosing his sister over.

My request thread:

Sacrah

She cringed her eyes closing and she breathed. a small whimper escaped, but that was it. Emilee went silent her breathing even though so she was fine. Tired, so very exhausted she falls into a deep sleep. She looked white, her veins stood out.

darkvamplips

But would this surgery continue to work? Would she survive? Right now it was just after the surgery and it could go either way right? He sat on the bed beside her when she fell asleep and took her hand. It pained him to see her looking so pale and sick. At least it may give them more time with each other right?

My request thread: