The Jean Grey School For Higher Learning ~ 2037

Started by Primarch, June 14, 2013, 01:38:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Snickerz

Quote from: Strifesblaze7 on June 15, 2013, 07:32:03 PM
I would seriously like kiss somebody who could add white hair to my model photo.

Go to finders and seekers you may find someone in there that photoshops.

Strifesblaze7

Well, I looked at a topic. And got bad news. Person I was gonna ask is leaving E for a while. Damn.
Is there a point where nobody cares

Ember Star

Quote from: Strifesblaze7 on June 15, 2013, 07:38:50 PM
Well, I looked at a topic. And got bad news. Person I was gonna ask is leaving E for a while. Damn.
If you're talking about Christa, she decided to not leave. Just cut break. So go on and put in the request. But Christa doesn't do Photoshop, just finds models.
"One thing you who had secure or happy childhoods should understand about those of us who did not, we who control our feelings, who avoid conflicts at all costs or seem to seek them, who are hypersensitive, self-critical, compulsive, workaholic, and above all survivors, we're not that way from perversity. And we cannot just relax and let it go. We've learned to cope in ways you never had to." ~Author, Piers Anthony

Snickerz

Quote from: Ember Star on June 15, 2013, 07:44:32 PM
If you're talking about Christa, she decided to not leave. Just cut break. So go on and put in the request. But Christa doesn't do Photoshop, just finds models.

I put my request in with her anyway... I mean last I heard she was going to step back a bit because of things, but I figure when she gets to it she gets to it. :-) After all the group isn't ready to go yet.

Ember Star

yeah, I'm gonna give in and put in a request too. I've only found one picture I like and the model is too damn skinny.
"One thing you who had secure or happy childhoods should understand about those of us who did not, we who control our feelings, who avoid conflicts at all costs or seem to seek them, who are hypersensitive, self-critical, compulsive, workaholic, and above all survivors, we're not that way from perversity. And we cannot just relax and let it go. We've learned to cope in ways you never had to." ~Author, Piers Anthony

Snickerz

Quote from: Ember Star on June 15, 2013, 07:48:29 PM
yeah, I'm gonna give in and put in a request too. I've only found one picture I like and the model is too damn skinny.

Wow, that would be creepy wouldn't it?

Primarch

Strifesblaze7

I guess I'll just concede the white hair. I'm to lazy. And yeah I was talking about Christa. Lol

Ember Star

Quote from: Strifesblaze7 on June 15, 2013, 07:56:34 PM
I guess I'll just concede the white hair. I'm to lazy. And yeah I was talking about Christa. Lol
I can find you something with white hair so long as you're not as picky as I am. Just give me a description.
Quote from: Snickerz on June 15, 2013, 07:50:09 PM
Wow, that would be creepy wouldn't it?
Probably o.o

Batman4560

Name: Jared Rasputin
Place of Birth: Siberia Russia
Family: Kitty Pride and Piotr "Peter" Rasputin
Position at School: Teachers aid/ x-men in training
Appearance:

Powers: Phasing armor (disrupts electrons in targets), can Phase threw solid objects so long as Jared can hold his breath, can phase attacks thew him.
Skills: capable of most standard land vehicles, strategist, mixed martial arts combatant. (Wrestling-expert, boxing-intermediate, ju-jit-su novice. Learned from father and mother)
Backstory: Jared was born to Kitty Pride and Peter Rasputin in Siberia after his parents moved back to Siberia when the found out she was pregnant to keep their child safe from other mutant attacks on the school. Jared was raised there for ten years where he learned the value of hard work and family values. His parents built a life there and decided to stay when it appeared that Jared might not have any powers. His mother and father both spoke highly of the group called the X-Men and when Jared turned ten he started to show strange powers at times of great stress that were a mix of his mothers and fathers. He could grow armor but instead of giving him super human strength he was unharmed by physical attacks and some energy, (Electrons/electricity) He could also phase much like Kitty Pride however he could not phase others.  His mother and father sent him to learn at the school for eight years but when he turned 19 he decided to stay on to learn college classes and help with high school students while becoming an X-man.

Turn-Ons: very few limits so feel free to try new things
Turn-Offs: Anal, vore, extreme gore
Extra Details: Hobbies include card games, dungeons and dragons, video games, heavy workouts, painting.

Strifesblaze7

persephone325

This looks right up my alley! I would love to take part in this.
This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

Primarch

Quote from: persephone325 on June 15, 2013, 08:20:12 PM
This looks right up my alley! I would love to take part in this.

Sure thing.

QuoteName: Jared Uebb (Webb)
I'm going to assume there's something I'm missing with Russian naming conventions, but is there a reason his name is 'Webb' and not Rasputin? Like his father and Grandfather?
A few other wee bits, his skillset is vague (what martial arts does he mix? how good he is at any particular one?) and his capability with vehicles seems very extensive considering his age....and why did Pete & Kitty abandon their lives and extended family with the X-men to move to Siberia? Don't get me wrong, I understand Piotr is from Siberia, but his whole life is in the US. There's literally nothing for him in Siberia.

Batman4560

Primarch

Quote from: Batman4560 on June 15, 2013, 08:58:22 PM
Will fix/explain that momentarily.

Cheers.

On another note, do people have a preference on which board I place this in?

vin26m

I'll fill in more of this later.

Name: Teachdaire McCoy, aka Bruin
Place of Birth: Boston, MA, USA
Family: Son of Abigail Brand and Beast
Position at School: Student
Appearance: 5'11", 220 pounds, lean, muscular, green hair

Powers: Superhuman strength, speed, stamina, durability, agility, dexterity, reflexes, senses
Skills: Genius-level intellect, Olympic level athlete
Backstory: Teachdaire McCoy was an exceptional student-athlete whose physical and mental gifts eventually surpassed the upper limit of non-mutant humans.  He is prepared for the next stages of evolution that his father went through, and expects to do great things and make incredible discoveries along the way.  He has not exhibited any of his mother's mutant abilities, but he did inherit her green hair.

Turn-Ons:
Turn-Offs:
Extra Details:

Strifesblaze7

Batman4560

Quote from: Primarch on June 15, 2013, 08:59:59 PM
Cheers.

Updated and I have no opinion on where this goes.

Strifesblaze7

Primarch

Quote from: Strifesblaze7 on June 15, 2013, 09:00:41 PM
How does my sheet look, Primarch?

I think you've snipped out some parts of the application and its also missing the bold tags, which doesn't seem like much but if you could keep the app looking consistent with the rest my OCD would appreciate it.

Snickerz

Primarch

Quote from: Snickerz on June 15, 2013, 09:10:41 PM
Our characters are students yes Prim?

Anything a school needs is open for grabs. Students, teachers, Headmaster and everything else.

vin26m

Quote from: Strifesblaze7 on June 15, 2013, 07:32:03 PM
I would seriously like kiss somebody who could add white hair to my model photo.

I couldn't change the black hair to white, so I took white hair from another member of the X-Men.

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Strifesblaze7

I'll try to edit it in a bit.

Hot Vin, no kiss though, lol

vin26m

Quote from: Primarch on June 15, 2013, 08:59:59 PM
Cheers.

Any board is fine with me as long as it's extreme.

Because there's gonna be some BEAST-IALITY.