The Jean Grey School For Higher Learning ~ 2037

Started by Primarch, June 14, 2013, 01:38:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oldknight

Quote from: Primarch on June 18, 2013, 04:11:05 PM
Hey Tenshinhan, looks fine for the most part but the skills are a touch vague or perhaps undefined. Well mainly just the "hand to hand combat" and 'general science.'
Also shouldn't his name be Hiro Miyazuki?

okay edited it and yeah that would make sense.

Primarch

IC is in the OP!

@Tenshinhan: I was more so referring to what martial arts he's been trained in. What does he mix for his mixed martial arts? What sciences has he studied?

Oldknight

Primarch

CurvyKitten

Quote from: Primarch on June 18, 2013, 08:18:00 AM

@CurvyKitten: Runa's general powerset I'm alright with, but I'd like to know more about how she can use it and its limits.

I shall get that to you when I get off work, I got home after work with a migraine so I just crashed. I shall fix this up for you tonight. Sorry for the wait.

LamentingQuill

Can I play this lovely lady?

Name: Lily Sinclare

Place of Birth: Uncertain, definitely United States though.

Family: Marie and Ivan Sinclare, though Lily barely remembers them.

Position at School: Student

Appearance:

Powers:
Lily can also form a ball of pale blue psychic energy as a defensive weapon to throw at her attackers. This ball is no bigger than a soccer ball, but packs quite a punch.

Teleportation: If Lily know precisely where she is going, she can port almost anywhere, however if she is guessing where she will end up, then she can only teleport about a hundred feet from her current location.

Telekinesis: Lily is able to use her mind to move objects, though she is not quite skilled enough in this area to move anything heavier than a compact car.

Telepathy: Lily is able to communicate with others mentally, though she will not pry into another's mind without their permission. She can allow them to hear her voice in their head and open a channel to hear theirs.

Force field: Lily can create a force field of her own psychic energy around herself to protect her from harm, though she cannot make it any bigger than to allow room only for herself and she can only hold it for fifteen minutes, thirty if she really pushes herself.
Skills: Lily loves to cook fine cuisines from all over the world and is quite the accomplished opera singer.

Backstory: At the tender age of seven when he parents realized what she could do after she levitated a jar of cookies off a high counter, she heard her parents arguing in their room and then the next she knew, she was stuffed in the car with her belongings and her father drove her a long ways.
He never spoke a word until they reached what looked like the gates to a large school, he ushered and her out of the car and tossed her suitcase out with her before he drove off and left her there.

Lily has resided at the Jean Grey institute for the last eleven years and remembers little about her original family.

Turn-Ons:

Sexually: Very vanilla, normal foreplay and many different positions of vaginal intercourse (Though Lily is a virgin)

Non-sexual: Generosity, intelligence, confidence,  a man that still knows how to open a door for a lady and appreciation for the arts.

Turn-Offs:

Sexually: Scat, watersports, vore , anal and anything extreme.

Non-sexual: rude behavior, superficial people, player guys, arrogance.

Extra Details:

*Lily is horribly afraid of snakes

*Lily dreams of finding a man that will want her and love her enough to pursue her himself.

*Lily's favorite opera is Phantom of the Opera, her favorite Christine is Sarah Brightman and she favors Steve Barton as the Phantom.

*Lily looks up to Jean Grey, thinks of her as a role model.

Primarch

LamentingQuill: Lily looks good for the most part, but the information on her powers is a little vague, could you provide some detail on the capabilities and limits of what she can do?

LamentingQuill

Quote from: Primarch on June 19, 2013, 05:05:22 PM
LamentingQuill: Lily looks good for the most part, but the information on her powers is a little vague, could you provide some detail on the capabilities and limits of what she can do?

Certainly, I will get right on that.

Primarch

Ember Star

Snickerz, what kind of car is that? All I see is GMC, and well I can recognized some cars by picture, not all of them. It looks familiar, just can't place it right now.

Also, I'll get another post as Lyla up tonight. Gonna start working on one soon.
"One thing you who had secure or happy childhoods should understand about those of us who did not, we who control our feelings, who avoid conflicts at all costs or seem to seek them, who are hypersensitive, self-critical, compulsive, workaholic, and above all survivors, we're not that way from perversity. And we cannot just relax and let it go. We've learned to cope in ways you never had to." ~Author, Piers Anthony

The Golden Touch

Name: Caro "Flicker" Rasputin
Place of Birth: Limbo (Plane seen between teleportations)
Family:
Mother- Illyana "Magik" Rasputin
Father- Unknown
Cousin- Jared
Position at School: Student
Other Appearances: One

Powers:
Metamorph (Permanent)- While her mother may have had a darker side to her, Caro's metamorphosis is of the permanent kind. She will always have purple eyes and petite fangs regardless of the face she takes.
Teleportation- She has a much milder version of teleportation, mostly used to confuse her opponent. This is also where she earned the alias "Flicker." The distance between her and her destination is no more than twenty feet, give or take five if she's lucky. It must always be in line of sight, else she end up in a wall.
Summon (Small)- While her mother can control demons and minions alike, Caro has only ever been able to summon one small house cat she named Leo.
Skills:
Weapon Proficiency (Sword)- Her mother was relentless, training her in ancient weaponry with a vengeance. Unlike her mother and her ease with them, she was only ever able to pick up swords.

Back Story:
Life for Caro was very strange starting out. When your mother was once a ruling conqueror or Limbo, what can you do really? She was brought up to be ruthless, cold and deadly. Somewhere along the line, she learned what being rebellious was. Since her mother lied just as much as her daughter, her father was unknown to her. Perhaps her mother never really knew either- perhaps by choice or by happen chance- her dark half, DarkChylde had impregnated their shared body and she would never know. Caro was sent to The Jean Grey School to learn disciple, and more to get her away from her mother before they killed each other. The young adult has one relative at the school, Jared.

Turn-Ons: Rebels, being different...
Turn-Offs: Arrogance, Old school adults...
Extra Details: She has a few tattoos, though she'll lie like a rug about what they look like.

"Yesterday was the easy day."
Ideas (Open) /What Floats My Boat\ Absences

The Golden Touch

"Yesterday was the easy day."
Ideas (Open) /What Floats My Boat\ Absences