The Jean Grey School For Higher Learning ~ 2037

Started by Primarch, June 14, 2013, 01:38:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Snickerz

Quote from: RockSalt on June 16, 2013, 08:38:28 PM
Oh, that makes sense, I don't remember where I thought I read 19 was the number XD

We all have moments like that. :-)

CurvyKitten

Quote from: Snickerz on June 16, 2013, 08:21:51 PM

Yeah, Kat's parents are currently together.
Far as us knowing about each other, you should know at least one of us, possibly both of us, because you'd have to live with one of your parents, at least until a certain age, so unless there was a huge age gap in there. You know what I mean?

Yeah that makes sense, either she went back and forth as a custody thing or maybe one took her over the other?

And I can make her 23 or so if that works for everyone?

Snickerz

Quote from: CurvyKitten on June 16, 2013, 08:56:50 PM
Yeah that makes sense, either she went back and forth as a custody thing or maybe one took her over the other?

Works for me yes. :-)

Ember Star

Quote from: CurvyKitten on June 16, 2013, 08:56:50 PM

Fine by me.

Oh, and FYI, my character didn't know her father (nor he her)) until she was about 8 and dropped on his doorstep (literally). You'll see when I get her background done, but I'm working around the fact that Silver Fox worked for HYDRA
"One thing you who had secure or happy childhoods should understand about those of us who did not, we who control our feelings, who avoid conflicts at all costs or seem to seek them, who are hypersensitive, self-critical, compulsive, workaholic, and above all survivors, we're not that way from perversity. And we cannot just relax and let it go. We've learned to cope in ways you never had to." ~Author, Piers Anthony

Snickerz

Quote from: Ember Star on June 16, 2013, 09:03:19 PM
Fine by me.

Oh, and FYI, my character didn't know her father (nor he her)) until she was about 8 and dropped on his doorstep (literally). You'll see when I get her background done, but I'm working around the fact that Silver Fox worked for HYDRA

Ok, Wolverine didn't know about her because Fox didn't want him knowing though or Wolverine wanted nothing really to do with a kid?

Ember Star

Quote from: Snickerz on June 16, 2013, 09:06:00 PM
Ok, Wolverine didn't know about her because Fox didn't want him knowing though or Wolverine wanted nothing really to do with a kid?
Fox didn't want him knowing.
"One thing you who had secure or happy childhoods should understand about those of us who did not, we who control our feelings, who avoid conflicts at all costs or seem to seek them, who are hypersensitive, self-critical, compulsive, workaholic, and above all survivors, we're not that way from perversity. And we cannot just relax and let it go. We've learned to cope in ways you never had to." ~Author, Piers Anthony

CurvyKitten

I don't see Him not caring, having no idea what to do maybe LOL but not caring no. He always had that aspect to him but never really got to play out. I mean look how he tried with X23.

Quote from: Ember Star on June 16, 2013, 09:09:00 PM

So maybe he and Ororo had a custody thing? Do they do that in the xmen universe. LOL. I see her father as being able to control and handle her emotions and powers a bit more. But I don't see Ororo not wanting to be part of her daughters life. Her's being Runa's.

Snickerz

Quote from: Ember Star on June 16, 2013, 09:09:00 PM

ok, well it would probably be better on Wolverine's nerves if Storm kept both her children, single father with two teenage girls, with literal claws mind you. that's a show in it's self.haha.

Strifesblaze7

Is there a point where nobody cares

Ember Star

LOL, yes, and my girl will have her father's claws. Just without the metal.

Snickerz

Strifesblaze7

Snickerz

CurvyKitten

Quote from: Snickerz on June 16, 2013, 09:11:45 PM
ok, well it would probably be better on Wolverine's nerves if Storm kept both her children, single father with two teenage girls, with literal claws mind you. that's a show in it's self.haha.

It really depends as Runa as as much control over her emotion at times as her father did. And we all know how well Logan handled his anger and such. LOLZ Perhaps he came and went in within Runa's life? Like she spent summers with him and stuff, I can see her being a bit jealous of her sister if she got to spend more time with dad then she ever did.

Snickerz

Quote from: CurvyKitten on June 16, 2013, 09:19:40 PM
It really depends as Runa as as much control over her emotion at times as her father did. And we all know how well Logan handled his anger and such. LOLZ Perhaps he came and went in within Runa's life? Like she spent summers with him and stuff, I can see her being a bit jealous of her sister if she got to spend more time with dad then she ever did.

That's true, and if she attacked her father he could self heal... If she attacked her mother.... Wouldn't be pretty. Oh yeah.... Storm wouldn't keep her a secret from Wolverine.

Snickerz

Quote from: Snickerz on June 16, 2013, 09:21:12 PM
That's true, and if she attacked her father he could self heal... If she attacked her mother.... Wouldn't be pretty. Oh yeah.... Storm wouldn't keep her a secret from Wolverine.

That would illuminate the odd parent trap moment when they started at the school

Strifesblaze7

Snickerz

Quote from: Strifesblaze7 on June 16, 2013, 09:24:46 PM
Can't learn it. Lol. Tried.
Well we are going to a school for higher learning, so, start learning higher. :P

Strifesblaze7

Tried to learn it at the highest level, still went bad. Lol

CurvyKitten

Quote from: Snickerz on June 16, 2013, 09:21:12 PM

That makes sense Logan was there or had her during certain holidays and summers. And was there when things got bad (those terrible two:P) Or helped find Runa when she ran off. The whole hey she has another sister probably throws her for a loop, and it certainly adds to the tension as her sister got more time with dad then she did.

Though I can see Nightcrawler trying help make up for Logan not always being there. As I can see Logan wanting to try and give her a stable home life.

CurvyKitten

Ok I am working on my sheet now, but I have to go to bed as well as I have to get up early. If you two want to pm me your sheets I'll show you mine (once it's done.) if you show me yours. hehe You can also pm me with questions as I can answer them rather easy on my phone. I should have my sheet up tomorrow evening at some point though.

Snickerz

Quote from: CurvyKitten on June 16, 2013, 09:38:38 PM
That makes sense Logan was there or had her during certain holidays and summers. And was there when things got bad (those terrible two:P) Or helped find Runa when she ran off. The whole hey she has another sister probably throws her for a loop, and it certainly adds to the tension as her sister got more time with dad then she did.

Though I can see Nightcrawler trying help make up for Logan not always being there. As I can see Logan wanting to try and give her a stable home life.

Yep, not to mention... What's the bond between Kat and Runa? If they're close you think Kat's going to let Runa go anywhere without her? :P
This is going to be so much fun... Maybe we should do like a pre topic just to set up the backstory lol. With all the thoughts we're putting into this holy crap.

CurvyKitten

Quote from: Snickerz on June 16, 2013, 09:50:36 PM
Yep, not to mention... What's the bond between Kat and Runa? If they're close you think Kat's going to let Runa go anywhere without her? :P
This is going to be so much fun... Maybe we should do like a pre topic just to set up the backstory lol. With all the thoughts we're putting into this holy crap.

I can see it now, little sister clinging onto big sis hehe. That would be cool a backdated thread to play out passed scenes would be awesome.

Snickerz

Quote from: CurvyKitten on June 16, 2013, 09:52:48 PM
I can see it now, little sister clinging onto big sis hehe. That would be cool a backdated thread to play out passed scenes would be awesome.

And with her being able to just poof through walls like her father can, Kat wouldn't be easy to get rid of either.
Heck yeah it would.

Ember Star

and I thought may girl was gonna be troublesome. Empathic chick with a flare for steampunk goggles, motorcycles, and bar brawls. LOL

Speaking of which, ugh, why are all the pictures that are almost right have bright red hair!?