So, anyone here a fan of this?

Started by Obsidian Isolabella, October 27, 2010, 07:41:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Obsidian Isolabella

OHHH!!! I love those two!! Especially Ulqiorra! He is just so awesome. And the way that he died? It made me really sad. More so than Grimmjow. Because I feel like him and Orhima made a kind of bond of some kind, ya know? Whether it was friendship, understanding or love and it just seemed....so tragic the way he reached out at the end to her and she looked so... just sad..

And I so agree. Bleach can be outrageous with its stuff, but because it is Bleach I think people will always love it. I mean come on now. A smartass talking teddy bear? And a tiny little girl with pig tails who can beat the shit out of people? XDDDD

FreedomJazzDance

I felt like Orihime basically taught him how to feel emotion at the end. That was sort of how I perceived it, and that Orihime sort of understood somehow that deep down, Ulqiorra wasn't that  bad. It's really surprising to see something like that in Shonen y'know? Rarely do you feel sympathy for the villains. There are always good guys and bad guys. That's really why I love Bleach. XD And yes... Kon. Not just a smartass, a total pervert too. XD

Wolfy

Quote from: Raven's Seduction on October 28, 2010, 09:38:47 PM
Well, Wolfy, I honestly think that they ended it were they should have for the Anime. At first, I was so pissed off that it ended like that, but then I really thought about it and there was literally NOTHING that I think they have could done with it from there. I mean, when Primo Vongola gave Tsuna and the Guardians the original Vongola rings to defeat whatever his face is((Cannot spell his name to save my LIFE!)), I don't think there was more that they could expand on. I mean, doesn't that only happen in the manga in the recent events? Or am I mistaken?

((Wow..Lots of typos in there. Edited. XD))

Nope. now there's another family (In the present) Who have rings that are the opposite of the Vongola Rings, Also with Different Flame types outside what we already know. Apparently Primo and this Family's leader were best friends in the past, as well. o3o

Obsidian Isolabella

Yeah, that is why I put the whole "understanding" word into there. It seemed a lot like exactly what you said. She taught him how to feel and everything. Bleach has just always seem to me to be one of those Anime/Shows that shows that life isn't all black and white, ya know? It has shades of gray in between the lines and that comes to bad and good guys. No one bad guy is all bad. And no one good guy is all good. At least that is the case most of the time, ya know?

Obsidian Isolabella

Quote from: Wolfy on October 28, 2010, 10:23:17 PM
Nope. now there's another family (In the present) Who have rings that are the opposite of the Vongola Rings, Also with Different Flame types outside what we already know. Apparently Primo and this Family's leader were best friends in the past, as well. o3o

I know that. But what else, what other powers would they have to expand on in the Anime? I mean in the Anime, Tsuna's Family has the original Vongola rings with Primo's Families powers bestowed upon them as WELL as their weapons. So what else do they really have to make them more powerful? From what I understand about it was that Primo was supposed to give them those things in the current Arc in the manga, or am I mistaken?