Started by abandoneddolly, August 04, 2010, 11:14:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

abandoneddolly

JerichoMyers

-Lunges at Dolly- My winny!!!

abandoneddolly

- shoots arrow at goblin-  back

JerichoMyers

-gets shot between the eyes and looks at arrow- This can't be good.

abandoneddolly

- draws bow for another shoot-

JerichoMyers

-Raises hands in panic- Ahhhh! Not another arrow!

abandoneddolly

Lucinda

"She distrusted a moon like that. A full moon could only wane, a new moon could only wax, but a half moon, balancing so precariously between light and dark ... well, it could do anything..."

*Luci's Ons and Offs Post*

*Luci's Apologies and Absences Post*

abandoneddolly

-points arrow at Luci- hand over the win

JerichoMyers

-Raises hands- Alright. -Waits two minutes- How much longer?

Lucinda

Luci smiles and melts into the undergrowth, all but invisible as she merges with nature.
"She distrusted a moon like that. A full moon could only wane, a new moon could only wax, but a half moon, balancing so precariously between light and dark ... well, it could do anything..."

abandoneddolly

-Puts bow up- fine take win

JerichoMyers

Noooo!!! I'll get the win for you. -Digs in the ground for Lucinda-

abandoneddolly

If you find here I'll give you a kiss

Lucinda

Luci carries it safely and uses it only for good

JerichoMyers

-Yoddles epic Goblin battle cry and charges Luci- For win and lust!

Lucinda

Luci fades. Only her slender outline is barely visible as she slips away through the undergrowth.

JerichoMyers

-Jumps on your shoulders and attempts to pull your hair- Give Dolly the win or face the Goblin Hero's wrath!

Harley Quinn

-while that is all going on, ever so casually slips past, takes the win and disappears-
Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

JerichoMyers

-Reaches for Harley- Nooo, I need that win.

Harley Quinn

I'm sorry, Greeny, I really am.  But I just can't.  -runs off with it-
Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

JerichoMyers

First you break my heart now steal the win.... You have brought the Goblins wrath.

Lucinda

Luci lets Harley go with the illusion. Cradling the real win against her chest

abandoneddolly

can I hold it for a second Harley * looks all innocent*

JerichoMyers

-Zooms by on jet ski warhog and delivers the win to Dolly- Come Jet Ski warhog, we must ride off into the sunset while Dolly fantasizes about us.