Original Plots & Fandoms - F for M (or female writer who plays men)

Started by Astira, December 16, 2012, 09:51:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Astira

Greetings, fellow storyteller!

And welcome! This is my plot domain wherein dwells ideas, musings and cravings. As you browse, please feel free to explore and PM me with questions; nearly all plots are flexible and able to be discussed. Please note that about 99% of the time I would like our characters to fall in love/have romance between them.

You’ll notice that my interests vary – I don’t consider myself a fan girl by any means, but the below canon characters had the (mis)fortune of piquing my interest to a point that I’ve subjugated them to RP torment  >:) Now, while I tend to prefer playing opposite of canon characters I am NOT, however, anal or strict about the "canon" part. Please see my "about me" thread called Welcome to my lair... under "Canons" for details.

Any items highlighted like this means it is a particular craving at the moment.

Characters & Pairings

CANONS I LOVE TO PLAY WITH

1.   Jaqen H’ghar (Game of Thrones)
   2.   Sherlock Holmes (BBC Sherlock)
   3.   King Thranduil of the Woodland Realm (The Hobbit) – (only if he's as creepy, psychotic and delicious as Lee Pace plays him)
   4.   Legolas Greenleaf (The Hobbit, Lord of the Rings)
   5.   Aragorn (Lord of the Rings)
   6.   Dracula (Van Helsing)
   7.   Professor Snape (Harry Potter)
   8.   Jareth the Goblin King (Labyrinth) - He has vicious looking, pointed teeth, always wears a smirk and walks around like he owns the place.
   9.   Guy of Gisborne (BBC Robin Hood)
   10.   Daario Naharis (Game of Thrones)
   11.   Thorin Oakenshield (The Hobbit)
   12.   Viserys Targaryen (Game of Thrones)
   13.   Khan (Star Trek Into Darkness)
   14.   Loki (Thor 1 & 2, Avengers) - ONLY the sadistic Loki…the kind who is unbalanced and dangerous (borderline maniac).
   15.   Sanzo (Saiyuki)
   16.   Willy Wonka (Johnny Depp’s version)
   17.   Rumpelstiltskin (Once Upon a Time)
   18.   Howl (Howl's Moving Castle)

CANONS I WOULD PLAY AS

1.   Arya Stark
2.   Molly Hooper
3.   Daenarys Targaryean*
4.   Hermione Granger
5.   Tauriel (the elf from The Hobbit)
6.   Belle (from ABC OUaT and Beauty and the Beast)
7.   Darcy (from Thor I & II)
*Need to be in a particular mood to play this character and will only do certain plots.

GENERIC PAIRINGS

Once again, I prefer with one of the above Canons, however on occasion I can be coaxed into originals. All pairings would be with you as an older male, me as a younger female. Format: You/Me

1.   Teacher/student - some serious taboo on the teacher's part though. This needs to be done in a carefully crafted way in order to work, methinks.
2.   Master/apprentice
3.   Villain/hostage (this could be things like my character trades her freedom for someone who she cares for. Could be a villain escapes and takes my character hostage. Could be a ransom situation, etc)
4.   Blackmailer/blackmailee*
5.   Assassin/girl he is supposed to kill
6.   Father/friend of daughter
7.   Vampire/human (prey)
8.   Royalty/servant
9.   Hunter/prey
10.   Singer/reluctant groupie
11.   Gentleman (secretly with dark desires)/Lady (whom he coaxes out the sexual side)
12.   Stepdad/stepdaughter*
13.   Powerful man/low or middle class woman
14.   Alpha/Omega (NOT furry, just the dynamics/personality type)
15.   Guardian/ward
*Need to be in a particular mood to play this character and will only do certain plots.

Plots - One Shots, Continual One Shots, and Long Term

Some Newer Plots

Added 4/1/2015

The Celebrity and His Fan

I have this idea in my head where an older celebrity encounters a young fan. In fact, she is surprisingly young - usually his female fans are around his age or older. But this girl...there is something about her that he can't put his finger on, but he knows he wants her to be his. And only his. He wants to corrupt her, love her, manipulate her, use her, care for her....the whole nine yards. This doesn't HAVE to be the actual celebrity (although it's preferred) - feel free to claim a face below.

As for the young girl, she is his biggest fan - she follows him on twitter, has a poster or two of him on her wall, knows every movie he's been in, fantasizes about him, goes to every premiere she can...but she never imagined she'd be his in real life. Despite her little 'crush' she is fiercely intelligent and fiery, very strong-willed but her age comes through in small things like being overly dramatic sometimes, a bit needy, stubborn, things like that.

Celebrities in mind:
In order from most desirable...
Richard Armitage, pic 2
Lee Pace, pic 2
Michael Fassbender, pic 2
Luke Evans, pic 2
Liam Neeson
Tom Hiddleston, pic 2
Alan Rickman, pic 2
Tom Wlaschiha, pic 2
Mark Strong, pic 2
Jason Momoa, pic 2
Benedict Cumberbatch
Johnny Rzeznik
Hugh Jackman, pic 2
Jason Isaacs

CANON SPECIFIC PLOTS

Key:
Nothing but Smut – one shot (OS)
Plot with Smut – long term (LT)
Smut with Plot – continual one shot (COS)

Sherlock BBC –

Sherlock/MollyLT - Molly has loved Sherlock for nearly four years, but only John knows this - Sherlock is oblivious. One day, Molly gets devastating news: she is sick (she doesn't know it, but has been poisoned by Moriarty). Determined to not let them find out, she goes on with her life and continues to help Sherlock and John without a word. Eventually, they find out and must race against time to find the cure and play Moriarty's game. Along the way, Sherlock realizes his love for Molly and must convince her of that too.

Sherlock/Molly (Alpha-Omega Verse)COS or OS - Molly is an Omega, Sherlock an Alpha. But Molly thinks Sherlock is asexual and immune to his needs. One day in the lab, Molly goes unexpectedly in to heat and runs from the room, humiliated. Sherlock follows in hot pursuit, determined to have her and prove to Molly he is NOT immune. Lots of kinks in this one.

Sherlock/OCLT or COS - In this version, John decides to not come back as Sherlock's assistant but instead, enjoys married life with Mary, stopping by only occasionally. Sherlock’s new assistant is a woman - someone who throws him for a loop with her quirky nature and alluring pull. Lots of fun times here - how long can he resist her?

Loki Liesmith (Thor I & II, Avengers) –

Loki/OCLT or COS - For many, many years Loki has had a servant do his bidding – she never complained, never said anything…she was always obedient and always a silent support, even if she was a servant. The events of Thor and the Avengers happen and he is brought back to Midgard. After undergoing punishment and torture for years, he is back in his place as a disgraced prince and, at his side, is his servant. The catch is, however, his magic is lost to him and he must relearn everything as per Odin’s punishment. His servant aids him in whatever he needs, whenever he needs. But Odin takes her aside one day and tells her she is to report to him what Loki is doing. Something that breaks her heart and likely Loki’s trust should he find out. Same as the first plot I think something should happen where she sacrifices something important for him and he realizes he loves her but it’s too late (or so he thinks). Etc.

Loki/OCLT - This one is an alternate universe where the events in Avengers doesn’t happen. There is a woman who is the groundskeeper of the Asgardian palace. Few see her, even less know her name. But she is good at what she does for she has a secret that no one knows about: she is a skinwalker and part dark elf. One night, she overhears something in the gardens that she shouldn’t and Loki finds out. At first he is angered, but then things about her start to pique his interest. He dives in to finding more about her, digging up who she is…and one day, something happens where he discovers her identity. Determined to use her in his plot to take over the earth, he becomes obsessed with her, forcing her to do his bidding under the guise of teaching her about her own unfiltered magic.

Loki/OC - LT or COS - One of the last priestesses of Loki is under threat and he insists to Odin he must save her to preserve his name. As punishment for what happened in the avengers, Odin permits him but without the aid of his teleportation, forcing Loki to make the journey by foot. He finds her and sparks fly - but there is a catch: she has no idea who he is.

Loki/OC - LT or COS - Aslynn is betrothed to a cruel man. A Lord who believes a woman's place is in the kitchen or in his bed and if she disobeys, bruises shall be the least of her aches. Terrified of this fate, particularly as she excels at the healing arts, Aslynn will do anything to escape the betrothal. One day, The God of Mischief unwittingly shows her a way out through teleportation. So, whether boldly or stupidly, Aslynn approaches him - help her escape to Midgard and she'll do whatever he wants. But to Loki, she has nothing of value. He is a God and wants for nothing...so what does the cruel, seemingly heartless God want? Her virginity. Following that, he wants her body to be his to do with whatever he wants for every night until he is able to perfect the spell required to teleport two people to a realm without Heimdell's gaze upon them. Aslynn reluctantly agrees.

Loki/OC - LT or COS - While in the Elven realm, Loki comes across an enslaved woman (at least, she TELLS him she was enslaved) on the run. Desperate to leave her realm, she hastily agrees to whatever terms Loki lays forth if he will take her with him back to Asgard. Once there, he makes her his personal servant (or courtesan or apprentice, or healer) for a period of one year. 

Loki/OC - LT - She was captured in a raid and given to him as a gift. A gift he is expected to extort…and he does. She is fiery tempered, bull-headed and always trying to escape…always giving him chase. She brings out the best and the worst him, something no one has ever been able to achieve. Half the time he wants to strangle her, the other half he wants to kiss her senseless. Then one day, his realm is invaded and everything is thrown in to chaos. Families are displaced, his kingdom destroyed…and now they are on the run together, just the two of them. Will they rip each other’s throats out? Or will sorrow and adversity bring them together to love?

Loki/OCOS or COS - She comes from a distant land, captured by the royal guards and given to the prince by his brother. She is feisty, exotic…and now doomed to a life as the Prince’s courtesan. She is sworn to do whatever he asks lest she risk losing her life. And she hates him with every fibre of her being. But as they say, love and hate are very similar emotions.

Loki/OCLT, OS or COS - He walks in the shadows unseen, veils himself from her eyes. He toys with her as she toys with him, messes with her dreams and makes her slowly begin to desire him. Until one night he deems she is ready and then he makes his appearance. Inspired a bit by Hollow-Man.

Loki/OCOS or COS - She broke his heart. He will break her body. He tricks her and now…she’s his. Dark and disturbing.

Loki/OC - LT, OS or COS - Ella Enchanted spinoff - She had been cursed at a young age “Always to obey”. She had so far kept it a secret, always staying hidden, always alone. What happens when Loki finds her while traveling one day and tells her to accompany them so they may keep her safe? Does he take advantage of her or does he help her break the curse? Ahh…this could be fun!

Vladislaus Dracula (Van Helsing & the historical figure) -

Dracula/OC - OS or COS - Rose is an archaeologist who explores an old, abandoned ruin in Romania thought to be damaged by WWI. It actually turns out to be a church on the site where Dracula was buried. While there, she meets a dark man.

Dracula/OC - LT - The year is 3242 AD and the world is overrun with vampires with Vladislaus Dracula is their king. Long ago, the world found a way to ‘grow’ humans (cyborgs) with synthetic blood, intended to be used as soldiers, servants, and any other low form of life deemed too dangerous or menial for real humans. This was when the vampires emerged from the darkness, led by Dracula to take over as the dominant race. Now, one thousand years later, humans are near extinction, with only a small colony remaining in the Americas. They’re kept alive and safe from their darker, blood-drinking counterparts mainly by UV guns and advanced weapon technology, but also by their fearless leader, Markian. Markian’s wife and nearly all his children were murdered by the Count himself in a vicious war nearly fifteen years ago – he is survived only by his youngest daughter, Juliette.

Dracula/OC - LT - Maybe it is his dark looks and aloof nature or maybe it is his inauspicious place of residence in the superstitious Romania or perhaps it is simply his unfortunate surname, whatever the case is, it has long been rumored that one of Romania’s most powerful aristocrats - known as Lord Vladislaus Dracul - is a descendant of Vlad the Impaler (otherwise known as Dracula). These accusations, however, remain simply as whispers, unfounded by any firm evidence amongst the people of his homeland. Alexandria Detche (or Lex to her friends), a seemingly simple girl looking for employment goes to work for him as a scullery maid. She doesn’t seem like much but for the long scar that travels from the middle of her forehead, across her eye, damaging her pupil and making her partially blind, but no one knows…they just think she has multi-colored eyes. She inadvertently draws his (somewhat unwanted) attention and must decide if she should stay under his employment or head for the hills and have her unsullied reputation as a trustworthy and diligent servant ruined.

Thorin Oakenshield (The Hobbit) -

Thorin/OC - LT - Thorin as the Prince of Erebor falls in love with a human girl, something that is strictly forbidden in the race of Dwarves. What's worse is she was, and here I'm not sure which yet but she is either a servant or an assassin sent to kill him.

Thorin/OC - LT - She was captured in a raid and given to him as a gift. A gift he is expected to extort…and he does. She is fiery tempered, bull-headed and always trying to escape…always giving him chase. She brings out the best and the worst him, something no one has ever been able to achieve. Half the time he wants to strangle her, the other half he wants to kiss her senseless. Then one day, his realm is invaded and everything is thrown in to chaos. Families are displaced, his kingdom destroyed…and now they are on the run together, just the two of them. Will they rip each other’s throats out? Or will sorrow and adversity bring them together to love?

Thorin/OC - OS - She comes from a distant land, captured by the royal guards and given to the prince by his brother. She is feisty, exotic…and now doomed to a life as the Prince’s courtesan. She is sworn to do whatever he asks lest she risk losing her life. And she hates him with every fibre of her being. But as they say, love and hate are very similar emotions.

Legolas Greenleaf (The Hobbit and Lord of the Rings) -

Legolas/OC - LT – She is a Moriquendi (dark elf) Mercenary – the first Legolas has seen in a long time. She does not speak as the other elves do and her purpose is dark – she was sent to kill him. She succeeds in vanquishing his guard, but before she can land the killing blow, they are both captured by Orcs.

Legolas/Tauriel (The Hobbit) - LT, OS or COS - don't have a plot here yet, but something to do with a mission gone wrong (seeing as she is head guard and all and he's a prince....perhaps a forbidden romance?)

Jareth the Goblin King (The Labyrinth) -

Jareth/OC - LT – Grace is studying linguistics at school. Her Gaelic literature class is taught by a mysterious man (Jareth) who takes an interest in her abnormal ease in picking up the culture and traditions. Perhaps she is not what she appears to be…

Jareth/OC - LT, OS or COS - He walks in the shadows unseen, veils himself from her eyes. He toys with her as she toys with him, messes with her dreams and makes her slowly begin to desire him. Until one night he deems she is ready and then he makes his appearance. Inspired a bit by Hollow-Man.

Jareth/Sarah - OS or COS - She broke his heart. He will break her body. He tricks her sibling in to wishing her away and now…she’s his. Dark and disturbing.

Jaqen H'ghar (Game of Thrones) -

Jaqen H'ghar/Older Arya StarkLT - This would take ten years after Jaqen and Arya first met - we would deviate from the plot line enough that it really isn’t Game of Thrones anymore besides the characters’ names and a bit of simple history.

Arya’s entire family has been killed by the Lannisters. She takes off in to hiding and trains herself, makes a new name for herself, etc. Then once enough time has passed, she goes to Braavos where she takes Jaqen H’ghar up on his offer to become a Faceless Man. Arya tells him she wants to do it for the honor, to be like him….that she has looked up to him since she was a kid, etc. But what she DOESN'T tell him (and he'll eventually find out) is that deep inside, she has buried her hurt and hatred at having her family slaughtered and is saving it for the revenge she so sorely desires and will have once her training as a Faceless Man is complete. Revenge is not the purpose of a Faceless Man – they exist for the greater good and to help others. But by the time Jaqen realizes her intention, it's too late, he's already taught her everything he knows. He tries to convince her that being a faceless man isn't for revenge but for the good of those who need it most, etc. She won't listen. They have an argument where she goes off to seek her revenge. Then Jaqen finds out she is heading in to a trap and has to reach her before she is killed. The trap is one of Jaqen's greatest enemies (perhaps a rogue faceless man that use to be Jaqen's closest friend) who finds out Jaqen has fallen in love (something forbidden amongst Faceless Men) with Arya and not only that, but he knows why Arya wants to be a faceless man. So to get back at Jaqen, he befriends Arya and says he'll assist her, but then double-crosses her to her death.

Jaqen/OC or Arya - LT, VERY alternate universe (modern day!) - She an aspiring photographer, attempts to rebuild her life by interning with a reclusive photographer famous for his images of war and destruction. She pretends to be a boy to get the internship. He selects her. By the time he realizes “he” is a “she” it is too late. Lots of close quarters, staying in tents together, etc.

Jaqen/OC or Arya - LT, OS or COS - He walks in the shadows unseen, veils himself from her eyes. He toys with her as she toys with him, messes with her dreams and makes her slowly begin to desire him. Until one night he deems she is ready and then he makes his appearance. Inspired a bit by Hollow-Man.

Jaqen/AryaOS or COS – Many years had passed. Arya had learned to become a Faceless Man, but in a horrible accident, she is left blind. While wondering the streets of Braavos, a Man finds her. He teaches her that you don’t have to have vision in order to see. And in the process, he takes advantage of her in ways he’d only envisioned since he first met her. And she doesn’t say no.

Severus Snape (Harry Potter) -

Snape/Hermione - LT, OS or COS (during school) - Hermione takes on a summer apprenticeship with a more than reluctant Professor Snape.

Snape/Hermione - LT (during school) - One night while in detention for speaking out of turn, Hermione accidentally tags along with Snape as he is summoned to the Dark Lord. She inadvertently blows his cover and now they are on the run in the largest wizard-hunt outside of the hunt for Harry Potter. A story of survival, tragedy and risks Hermione never wanted to take.

Snape/Hermione - OS or COS (during school) - Snape didn’t know when it happened. One day she was this bucktooth, bushy-haired know-it-all that drove him to black anger. And now…she looked like a demure little vixen he wanted to ruin beyond repair. He knew she didn’t do it on purpose. She didn’t TRY to tease him. It was in Severus’ mind…but the way her skirt swished, the way she laughed so carefree, that brilliant smile and the way she had suddenly become this quiet intelligence with more wit and intuition than he thought possible. And one day, he snapped. He gave her detention for a month. But instead of regretting it, he decided to turn it in to an opportunity. Never has toeing the line between what was “inappropriate” and what was an “accident” between a student and teacher been so fun.

Guy of Gisborne (BBC's Robin Hood) –

“Stockholm Syndrome” - Elle is kidnapped by Guy and his group of men in an effort to set-up Robin Hood. She saves his life one night and Guy finds he wants to know her, despite his efforts to stay away.

SMUT WITH PLOT

“No Longer a Wallflower” - Inspired by Harry Potter with my character similar to Hermione and your character similar to Snape. Takes place in a school for those with magical capabilities. He didn’t know when it happened. One day she was this bucktooth, bushy-haired know-it-all that drove him to black anger. And now…she looked like a demure little vixen he wanted to ruin beyond repair. He knew she didn’t do it on purpose. She didn’t TRY to tease him. It was in his mind…but the way her skirt swished, the way she laughed so carefree, that brilliant smile and the way she had suddenly become this quiet intelligence with more wit and intuition than he thought possible. And one day, he snapped. He gave her detention for a month. But instead of regretting it, he decided to turn it in to an opportunity. Never has toeing the line between what was “inappropriate” and what was an “accident” between a student and teacher been so fun.

“Too Much Information” - Your character is a powerful aristocrat. He is known for his generosity amongst the poor and the fierce patriotism he shows for his beloved country. Strolling down the streets in dapper attire, he is always looked upon with awe for although he has made a name for himself; his family is also one of the oldest in Europe. But despite al that, little is known about him and, though people respect him they also hold a bit of fear for him as well. Even in his own household, little is known about him. Until one day, one of his servants (a simple, but new-to-the-staff scullery maid) takes it on herself to find out and bites off more than she can chew

“Love and Hate” - She was captured in a raid and given to him as a gift. A gift he is expected to extort…and he does. She is fiery tempered, bull-headed and always trying to escape…always giving him chase. She brings out the best and the worst him, something no one has ever been able to achieve. Half the time he wants to strangle her, the other half he wants to kiss her senseless. Then one day, his realm is invaded and everything is thrown in to chaos. Families are displaced, his kingdom destroyed…and now they are on the run together, just the two of them. Will they rip each other’s throats out? Or will sorrow and adversity bring them together to love?

“Revenge is Best Served Cold” - He is a powerful vampire who has been around for thousands of years. In that time, he has developed magical abilities. Now, in the modern day, he stumbles upon a young woman who is the reincarnate of his greatest love and his greatest tragedy from when he was mortal - the only woman to have ever rejected and scorned him. Now he is bent on revenge. She broke his heart, so he will break her body. He becomes her cello teacher. He gets to know her, teaches her how to "play the instrument". All the while, he walks in the shadows unseen, veils himself from her eyes, stalks her and secretly corrupts her. He toys with her, messes with her dreams and makes her slowly begin to desire him. Until one night he deems she is ready. Inspired a bit by the movie Hollow-Man.

“You Don’t Need Eyes to See”  – Many years had passed. She had learned to become an assassin, but in a horrible accident, she is left blind. While wondering the streets of the city, a Man she once knew finds her. He teaches her that you don’t have to have vision in order to see. And in the process, he takes advantage of her in ways he’d only envisioned since he first met her many years ago. And she doesn’t say no.

PLOT WITH SMUT

"Bittersweet Symphony" -
In her last year of high school, young 17 year old Ashton Blakley living in Brooklyn, NY is about to give the performance of a lifetime. A performance she MUST nail in order to get into her dream school, Juilliard. Three months before her official audition she has a practice audition to gauge where her skill-set is and to determine how likely she is to get into Juilliard. Her heart is broken when the instructors tell her she has a long way to go, not the least of which her stage fright. Too poor to afford a tutor (and with no place to go to practice at night), Ashton sneaks in to an old, abandoned performance hall that once glittered with golden arches and gilded motifs. One night, while playing on stage a man happens upon her and listens to her music. Enchanted by the look of pure love and adoration on her face as she plays, he reveals himself to her and offers to tutor her. The young girl is astonished when she recognizes the man as the famous English cellist, Julian Masters. Frightened off (and no less intimidated), Ashton leaves the performance hall and heads home. That night, she regrets her actions and cries herself to sleep.

The next morning at school, in second period orchestra class, their teacher announces a special guest. It's Julian Masters and he is here to give private lessons to a select few seniors who are looking to go on to musician school. Ashton, mortified and nervous, slinks down in her seat, avoiding eye contact. The teacher announces that today during class, each of the fifteen seniors will take turns performing for Mr. Masters and at the end, he will select two students to tutor every night for the next week before he has to leave to head back to England.

He chooses Ashton. And their private lessons extend past the one-week each time he is in town. At first it's because he is mesmerized by her love for music and the passion with which she speaks of it. It reminds him of himself in his younger days. She becomes a sort of project to him, nothing more. That is until he develops a soft spot for her...and rather quickly too. That soft-spot turns to a burning desire to do two completely opposite things - protect and hold her, fend off the monsters and bad guys…then to make wild passionate love to her, to make her sing with desire and to corrupt that innocent mind. Why can’t he do both? He makes a decision to seduce her, to corrupt her...and eventually, without meaning to, fall in love with her...

There are lots of wrenches we can throw in like him being accused of favoritism or her of cheating, them getting caught, things like that. I wanna throw a scene in where she is mugged and her cello is destroyed and he gives her his old one that he loved so dearly. As much conflict as we can come up with would be great to put in.

"Quid-Pro-Quo: The Story of Sigyn and Loki" - Canon specific plot
Sigyn is Loki's wife in both mythology and Marvel comics. This roleplay centers on how they met, and the adventures taken during their courtship and leading up to their marriage. It would be post-Avengers. Sigyn is the niece of the queen of Vanaheim (Asgard's sister world). She has been brought up to be a perfect lady, but tends to be outspoken and independent. The first meeting between Loki and Sigyn is not conventional, he is in the dungeons for his crimes on earth, but has possession of a book in his spell Sigyn needs. Their exchange becomes heated, but finally Sigyn is able to take the book, on the promise she will return to visit Loki. Loki's boredom is quenched by her obligatory daily visits, during which they play chess, discuss books and even his claim to the Asgardian throne. But, a new evil rises that threatens Vanahiem and the royal family. Someone is killing off the royal family. Rumors have circulated they have an ancient power they share with no one else, but as Sigyn's family falls one by one in the shadows, she goes to Thor for help. Thor believes they need to face the killers head on -- but to find them they need Loki's help. Loki is released from his cell and the three along with the Warriors Three and Lady Sif venture to Vanaheim to end the genocide. Along the way, the roleplay will explore Loki's tense relationship with Thor and the growth of his first romantic relationship with Sigyn. I would also like to look at the possibility of Sigyn questioning Loki's motives in wanting to marry her considering her connection with the Vanir throne. Lots of complexity in this roleplay for both partners.

"The Ruins of Elves"
He is an Elven king, broken, defeated and the last of his kind left in his post-apocolyptic kingdom. His people were slaughtered - he failed them. Only a few remain. He has turned bitter, cold, reclusive, cruel and determined to let no one in to lay salt on the still fresh wounds. And then one day, a young woman stumbles and reawakens him. He dooms her to become her servant, hating her defiance and blatant disrespect. Doesn’t she know who he is? Doesn’t she know what happened here? But she has secrets. And he is determined to find out. What he doesn’t expect is for her to get under his skin. (Doesn't have to be canon, but I'd love you if it was! Canons I had in mind: Thranduil, Legolas, Thorin (although dwarven heh), or Jareth the Goblin King)

"Court of Blood"
Long has the world of the Gods been in turmoil. It is ruled by the God of Thunder, who, although kind, lacks the necessary skills to rule the land. One day he is overthrown by his brother. The brother is known for his cold nature and cruelty, he takes the throne, but surprisingly, uses good judgment when concerning the needs of the human world and the world of the Gods. However, this does not mean he ignores those who contributed to the rotting world of the Gods – by killing the corrupt gods and goddesses. During this process, which is called the Court of Blood, the God of War is called forward for investigation. A powerful ally to the king, he is found clean of all wrongdoing… except for one. Each god is required to contribute some of their tributes (gifts from the mortals) to the national treasury, all must give 10% of their tributes. The God of War has not always been completely honest with his tributes… and the only one who knows this is the new king. Too valuable an asset, the king makes him a deal in secret – give him his daughter as his wife and the mother of his future children or he would have him executed. And now, forced into a marriage and the bed of a dominant male, the daughter of the God of War is initially angered and afraid, but as time goes on she realizes her master is not as cold and cruel as one believes. (Doesn't have to be canon, but I'd love you if it was! Canons I had in mind: Loki, Dracula or Jareth the Goblin King)

"Daughter of Night"
Brönin (human with extended life) and Orophere (Elf, immortal) are old friends and a duo of warriors who had each other’s back on and off the field. Men of different cultures, they traveled together for many years until finally, it was time for Brönin to reclaim his throne. He married an elf and had four children, all of which were mortal save for one. Taria struggles with being different from the other human children and finds solace in being on her own. Orophere becomes like a guardian to her, a constant companion and shoulder to cry on. He guides her in the manner of the elves in ways neither her mother or father could help with. Brönin blesses the tudorship, but after sometime the godfather and goddaughter relationship ship turns to become something more and before he knows it, Orophere is falling for Taria and she for him.

If that isn’t enough, Taria becomes plagued with her nightmares far more often than usual to the point where they become night terrors. She is ravaged in her sleep, physical marks appearing on her perfect skin as if she had been attacked. No one knows the answer to why such things occur. One day, Luthieriel (Brönin’s half-elf wife/queen), fearful for her daughter’s life, convinces Brönin to allow Orophere and Taria to travel to see Luthieriel’s father, a renowned healer, scholar, and elder scholar to see if he can shed light on Taria’s condition. They come to learn that her very soul is threatened by the center of all evil that plagues their world. (Doesn't have to be canon, but I'd love you if it was! Canons I had in mind: Thranduil, Legolas, Thorin (although dwarven heh)...actually, I had originally written this with Aragorn and Legolas as the warriors, haha)

"One More Time"
A young woman is hired to be his servant. She is blind and she wears a mask to conceal her handicap. Day after day she cleans, silently as he conducts his affairs. At first, he barely notices her. But that changes. He begins to see her more often, notices the ethereal way she moves, how she is fastidiously kind hearted to those who do her harm and blends in with the wall. HE begins to talk to her and soon begins to rely on their talks, seeking comfort and solace in her. He tells her of his long lost love. They begin to fall for each other. One night, it goes too far and he discovers she is his long lost love, but fearful he is disturbed by her handicap, she flees. He chases her, determined to never lost her again. (Doesn't have to be canon, but I'd love you if it was! Canons I had in mind: Dracula)

"The Price of Rejection"
He is the ruler of the Underground appointed with the care and collection of those unwanted, those who are wished away. Many years ago when Alexandria was thirteen, she accidentally wished away her young sister. He challenged her to a game of danger, wits and puzzles and she beat him. He declared his love for her, this delicate flower wiser beyond her years, but Alexandria rejected him, beat him at his own game. For many years after her rejection, he has watched her, carefully, quietly. Watched her grow into the woman she is, occasionally having influence over her decisions and discreetly guiding her towards his goal. Through a “miscommunication” (but ultimately by his doing) Alexandria accidentally agrees to accompany a friend to a few BDSM/fetish classes. She is vastly uncomfortable but agrees to keep her friend company and not back out of her word. Besides, the classes are anonymous and masks must be worn…so what could go wrong? She’ll just sit in the corner and not participate Their teacher is a tall, dark man that exudes sensuality, sexuality, domination and confidence. Every girl in the room wants him, but he has eyes only for Alexandria. She is reluctantly sucked in, unable to say no for fear of embarrassing herself and her friend. He becomes her “Dom”. Through more and more interaction, she discovers who he is. But by now, it’s too late. (Doesn't have to be canon, but I'd love you if it was! Canons I had in mind: Jareth the Goblin King)

"An Assassin’s Creed"
At the young age of eleven, she met the man who would introduce her to her future life. He was an assassin. Deadly, discreet, and handsome even to her innocent eyes. He inspired in her a taste for justice through blood. Now, some years have passed. She taught herself to become an assassin, but in a horrible accident, she is left blind. While wondering the streets of Flee Bottom, a Man finds her. He is familiar, but she cannot place him. He teaches her that you don’t have to have vision in order to see. He instructs her in the ways of the Bloodless (an infamous and fable assassin group). And in the process, he takes advantage of her in ways he’d only envisioned since he first met her. And she doesn’t say no. And then she figures out who he is… (Doesn't have to be canon, but I'd love you if it was! Canons I had in mind: Jaqen H'ghar or Legolas)

“Behind Those Jaded Eyes” - She has loved him for many years, but only his best friend knows it. One day, she gets devastating news: she is sick. Determined to not let them find out, she goes on with her life and continues to help Him and His best friend without a word. Eventually, they find out and must race against time to find the cure. Along the way, He realizes his love for her and must convince her of that too.

“Too Much Information” - Your character is a powerful aristocrat. He is known for his generosity amongst the poor and the fierce patriotism he shows for his beloved country. Strolling down the streets in dapper attire, he is always looked upon with awe for although he has made a name for himself; his family is also one of the oldest in Europe. But despite al that, little is known about him and, though people respect him they also hold a bit of fear for him as well. Even in his own household, little is known about him. Until one day, one of his servants (a simple, but new-to-the-staff scullery maid) takes it on herself to find out and bites off more than she can chew

“A Dark Night Out” - One night while in detention for speaking out of turn, Persephone accidentally tags along with her teacher as he is summoned to a dark meeting. Without any warning, she is thrown into the magical world of witches, warlocks and creatures of the night. Here she learns that her brooding, dark, nasty, Alpha-male teacher is a warlock and a spy for the "good" side. She inadvertently blows his cover and now they are on the run in the largest warlock-hunt of the age. A story of survival, tragedy and risks Persephone never wanted to take.

One-Liner ideas:

1. "Prince of Hearts" - Sariel is a ruthless assassin sent to kill the prince of the realm in exchange for her family's freedom, yet the shadow of her past blocks her way as she struggles to determine truth from lies and to learn to accept what is truly in her heart. (Doesn't have to be canon, but I'd love you if it was! Canons I had in mind: Thranduil, Legolas, or Thorin (although dwarven heh)
2. “Digging Up a Dark Secret” - Rose is an archaeologist who explores an old, abandoned ruin in Romania thought to be damaged by WWI. It actually turns out to be a church on the site where a dark, powerful vampire was buried. While there, she meets a dark man.
3. Not Asexual” - She is an Omega, He an Alpha. But She thinks He is asexual and immune to his needs. One day in the lab, She goes unexpectedly in to heat and runs from the room, humiliated. He follows in hot pursuit, determined to have her and prove to Her he is NOT immune. Lots of kinks in this one.
4. "Daughter of My Friend" - She was his best friend’s daughter…less than half his age. When had she grown up?
5. "Smoke and Mirrors" - Locked in a room with the man she thought had no attraction to her. Surprise!
6. "Ward Mine" - She was his ward…when had she grown up?
7. "Just One Night" - A young woman speaks to a man whose face she cannot see. She tells him of her break-up with her boyfriend who treated her so delicately. She craved more. She sees the man and realizes he is a celebrity she has long since crushed on. He offers her one night alone.

Astira

RETIRED PLOTS - if interested, ask. I might be coaxed into one.

“To Break a Vow” - The year is 1215 AD, England. The barons of England, aided by the Knights Templar, rebelled against King John in a war that lasted three years and ended with King John signing Magna Carta (a document granting equal rights to all Englishmen and reducing the power of the monarchy). Not long afterwards, he breaks his word and begins a bloody campaign of revenge against the barons who humiliated him.

Hirscht Castle is one of the main gateways for trade in the English countryside and therefore an asset to either side of the rebellion. Currently, however, it is loyal to the king and being overseen by Baron Richard de Quincy and his young wife, Eleanor. One day, a company of fifteen men shows up at the gates of Hirscht Castle, including Guy Marks of the Knights Templar and a powerful, prominent Baron of southern England (Edward Rochester). In the name of the rebellion, the company overtakes Hirscht Castle and force Baron Richard de Quincy to side with the Englishmen in the final war against King John (a response to his disregard of the Magna Carta). King John comes to the castle and lays a bloody siege to it for months, but the castle holds out, praying that the French will hold true to their word and aid the Englishmen against King John, a tyrant the French equally loathe.

At one point during the siege, Eleanor is captured and held prisoner to the cause; King John says he’ll release her if the rebels surrender. Her husband jumps at the opportunity to end the siege (using his wife as an excuse) but the rebels are quick to pass the idea as impossible, insisting that they must act covertly. But Baron de Quincy is too cowardly to act, and instead leaves her fate in the hands of one of England’s most merciless tyrants and his rancorous men. Guy Marks, however, is not about to allow a woman’s fate befall a bunch of rowdy men. He executes a risky endeavor, but it ends up coming at a great cost. Upon her rescue, all hell breaks loose as the French finally arrive and a great battle begins.

Characters for To Break a Vow

Eleanor is stuck in an arranged, loveless marriage to an old, sexually impotent baron of Hirscht Castle on the eastern coast of England near Leeds. She is a woman beyond her time, with intelligence and wit that is heavily frowned upon for that time period. Her husband, Baron Richard de Quincy, is a stubborn, ignorant man too cowardly to fight back or stand up for what is right, always choosing what is easy. Though he isn’t abusive or cruel to her, the Baron has a very low opinion of women and often puts Eleanor down in front of people if she ever speaks, dimming her natural fire and making her out to be a fool.  When Guy Marks enters the picture, however, she finds herself inexplicably drawn to him. After a time, she grows attracted to him, but is far too shy to outright act on her impulses. So instead, she places herself in his presence constantly, a sort of slow, innocent seduction of one of the knights templar. A forbidden fruit.

Guy Marks is a devout knight of the Knights Templar sent to aid in the rebellion against King John.  He is a man of few words, using action to speak for him. A ruthless warrior, a keeper of the chivalric code and an honorable man to the death, he does everything in the name of God and for the good of his country. He is a deeply scarred individual, with a past black as night and a future filled with nothing but atonement for his past sins. It is why he became a knight. When he arrives at Hirscht Castle, he is engulfed in the politics and thrown into the commander role of the few men who stayed to fight, training them and working with them to become soldiers overnight. The women are trained, likewise, in the healing arts and general welfare of the castles inhabitants. While in the presence of the nobles, Guy starts to notice Baron de Quincy’s verbal abuse of his wife, thus bringing his attention to Eleanor. He has taken a vow of celibacy, but this creature may be his undoing.

"Behind the Scenes" -- Teacher/Student

This story is much more character driven, which is why you’ll see the ‘summary’ is a bit shorter than the character details.

The school is an art school and Mark (early/mid forties) is the department head of the school's film department. Elizabeth (20), a transfer student from another school and starting as a freshman again, has entered the film major very insecure about her talent. Mark sees that this is likely the reason why she is insecure and so hard on herself and he feels compelled to take her under his wing.

Characters for Behind the Scenes

Mark:

First and foremost, his emotions, attractions and feelings for Elizabeth will be a battle. His cock vs. his morals (i.e. duties as a teacher, husband, father, etc).

Eventually he becomes a bit obsessed with her and he wants to possess and corrupt her. However initially, he has no ulterior motives other than to help her and boost her confidence. His nature, however, is to take advantage of situations and people. His is a Dominant but only in his private life...however his wife has since taken leave of any interest in him, sexually or otherwise. He takes advantage of Elizabeth’s nature to help out in whatever way she can (she’s a very giving person), so he has her work long hours as his office assistant. Eventually he can have her babysit his twin 5-year-old girls so he and his wife can have a night off.

If he's also sort of a guiding force in her education will definitely get off on teasing her a little while she's trying to do what he asks as far as her academic work goes.  Being demanding, distracting her, putting her in more and more salacious positions, etc. He’ll eventually want to get under her skin by asking her a lot of questions in class, forcing her out of her comfort zone. He’ll force her to be herself and have an opinion, to admit things to herself. She is naturally a wallflower so getting her into the open. 'Accidental' touches. Constantly complimenting her, forcing her to see she is talented and beautiful, etc

Elizabeth:

Elizabeth is very demure and naive. She is the sort of girl that makes men want to snarl and claw at anyone who would dare harm her. She inspires a very protective instinct in men. I would actually see Mark as placing himself in a slight (very slight) fatherly position. 

She is a wallflower, choosing to remain out of sight and quiet. When she does speak up, however, we find that she is the most unique student in her film class at the art school, something she sees as a flaw – where most of the students love movies like Star Wars and Lord of the Rings and the epic ‘summer-block’ buster films, she likes independent films like The Red Violin, The King’s Speech, etc. She doesn’t try to go against the norm, it’s just what she likes. To Mark, she would be a breath of fresh air, but to herself she would feel even more insecure.

For Elizabeth, it's about her discovering a lot about herself. The most of which is her nature as a sexual being. Sort of coming-of-age in a way. I think she'll develop a 'crush' on him early on and perhaps he can tease her by 'standing just a little too close to her in the demonstration' or 'accidentally leaning over her to grab something' etc. She’ll get flustered REAL easy. Elizabeth is a bit like a scared little bird; fragile, to be handled with care and protected (at least to start) any sudden movements will...scare her, haha

The Taboo Factor(s):

Age factor, the fact that they're a student/teacher relationship, he is married AND with kids, then there is things like Exploitation: i.e. he likes putting her on the sport, he likes making her squirm, he enjoys pushing her buttons. He likes innuendos and making her uncomfortable. The risk of being caught, risking public exposure (i.e. dicey choice of venue -- classroom or office, and the like). The sky is the limit.

Prompts:

- Mark invites her to apply to be his personal assistant as a way of helping her gain confidence (among later wicked things)
- Elizabeth volunteers to babysit for him one night
- The two of them have to go to a conference but circumstances wind them both up in one room together
- It’s a film school…the sky is the limit (use your imagination)
- They get accidentally locked in the equipment room one night (when the school closes)

Notes:

- Steady pace with a chance to develop the relationship naturally. I can’t emphasize this enough: YES there will be smut but this is (to start) a story where we build a relationship that is steady and gradual. For the teacher, it’s a struggle between sexual desire and wanting to protect this girl and for her it’s about gaining confidence and sexual awakening. Definitely for someone who likes the ‘moral’ struggle and being teased by someone who doesn’t know they’re doing the teasing.

“The Long Way Back” - She is a princess sent to complete her duty in a foreign country by marrying a prince she’s never met. She is refined, proud and clearly used to a pampered life however beneath her duty-bound visage, she has a (repressed) mind of her own and is a quiet intellectual. He is a lone mercenary, his body riddled with scars and one side his face disfigured by a horrible burn. He is a cold, calculating man who loves danger, but he is also mentally unbalanced due to being along for so long; his control will snap if pushed too far. While on the road to her new home (escorted by a guard), the Princess’ caravan is attacked, killing everyone except for the Princess. She manages to escape, only to be found by a mercenary traveling alone. He becomes her reluctant protector, having no idea she is a princess, only that she is a Lady and in need of being escorted to her destination. Now they must survive on the road together. The only problem is he thinks she is stuck up and helpless…and she thinks he is unrefined, cold and unfeeling. It’s gonna be a bumpy ride.

“Loki Plot #1” - Sigyn is an herbalist and healer in the palace of Asgard. She has always helped Thor and Loki in their endeavors, whether Thor needed patching up after battle or Loki needed herbs to perform an experiment with his magic. Ever faithful, ever quiet and always quietly intelligent. Loki sees her as little more than useful when he needs something to aid in his magic - only Thor knows that sigyn is, in fact, in love with Loki and has been for years - Loki is oblivious to it. One day, Sigyn finds out devastating news: she is fatally sick (she doesn't know it, but has been poisoned by a mortal enemy of Loki's). Determined to not let Loki or Thor find out, she goes on with her life and continues to help Loki and Thor on their adventures without a word. Eventually, they find out and must race against time to find the cure and play their greatest adversary's game. A game Loki cannot lose, or else he risks losing the one thing he holds most dear, but doesn't realize it: Sigyn.

“Loki Plot #2” - Alternate Universe in the Avengers where Loki is held as a prisoner on earth in a military compound where he is held under observation. After his loss, he went a bit mad; he is unpredictable, dangerous and even a bit psychotic, but coherent. His magic is gone, much to his bafflement, and he is completely helpless, trapped in the room like an animal. But then one day, a woman visits him for a psych analysis, and suddenly Loki feels a surge of his power – it isn’t much, but it’s enough to break him free of his prison. Half mad and completely dangerous, he kidnaps the woman, knowing she is important but unsure why, and flees from the base. He needs her to help bring his powers back and get back to Asgard, all the while on the run from the military. The woman hates him, but he has to protect her b/c he needs her to get back to Asgard. But he has no problem killing or torturing anyone who stands in his way. But over the course of their travels, his sense for selfishly protecting her becomes something more.

“Loki Plot #3” - As part of his punishment, Loki is forced to take on a task he has long since evaded: mentoring an apprentice. He finds it appalling and an insult that someone would try to match his skills in magic, but Odin is insistent. So Loki makes her life a living hell, but she is patient and she knows she is in for it – but no matter what he throws at her, she manages to stick with him. Something he comes to really admire about her later. Things develop and I think he falls for her (and she for him eventually). This next part is up for edits, but I think something should come between them, decisions have to be made, hearts broken, etc etc…something along those lines

“The Curse of Obedience” - Rosalie was born into a life of privilege as the only daughter of a king and queen in a faraway land. Everyone rejoices, save for one. On her name-day, an evil witch, once slighted by the king and queen, bestows on Rosalie an evil curse. "Some time after her twenty-first birthday, Rosalie will be told to end a life. And end it she will, for upon her I bestow the curse of obedience."

Rosalie must always obey, whether the command is with good intentions, or bad.

Realizing the danger their daughter may be subjected to, the king and queen wait until she has reached the age of six before sending secretly sending her away for "schooling" under the efforts of a powerful warlock disguised as her tutor. His task is to take care of her, teach her, protect her...and to find a way to break this spell before it is too late. The twist? She will be told to take her own life by the man she loves - her tutor.

The kinks: definitely some father-daughter elements; young girl and older man, guardian and his charge kinks, student/teacher, I mean...come one. She has to ALWAYS OBEY what he tells her. And he is a Warlock. I sense a lot of dark elements here, body modification, exhibitionism and BDSM elements, coercion, corruption, LOTS of taboo, extortion...Use your imagination *wink*

“The Curse of Obedience” - alternate plot: similar to above except that Rosalie's parents hide the second part of the curse from her (that she will be told to kill someone), believing it is better she doesn't know. When she comes of age and finds out, she runs away to protect the ones she loves. YOUR character finds her. I haven't delved too deeply into his part yet, but maybe he decides to return her to her parents in exchange for a reward (and they must travel together)? Maybe (once he finds out about her curse) makes her is servant? Perhaps he is a warlock in need of an apprentice and in exchange, he helps to break the curse?

“Escape” - Your character, a dark villain with magical powers, is held as a prisoner on earth in a military compound where he is held under observation. After his loss, he went a bit mad; he is unpredictable, dangerous and even a bit psychotic, but coherent. His magic is gone, much to his bafflement, and he is completely helpless, trapped in the room like an animal. But then one day, a woman visits him for a psych analysis, and suddenly he feels a surge of his power – it isn’t much, but it’s enough to break him free of his prison. Half mad and completely dangerous, he kidnaps the woman, knowing she is important but unsure why, and flees from the base. He needs her to help bring his powers back and get back to Asgard, all the while on the run from the military. The woman hates him, but he has to protect her b/c he needs her to get back to his planet. But he has no problem killing or torturing anyone who stands in his way. But over the course of their travels, his sense for selfishly protecting her becomes something more.

“Break from the Past”  - Your character is an escaped ward of a heavily guarded psychiatric ward. Out in a world wrought with supernatural beings and dangerous humans alike, he must find out who and what he is. Unstable, dangerous and lost (a bad combination) he happens upon a young woman. Fearing that she’ll somehow take him back, he kidnaps her and holds her captive while on the run. But during the course of her capture and his ‘on the run’ plan he finds that she somehow instills a sense of calm in him to the point where he starts to feel normal. That, coupled with his memories beginning to come back, he finds himself becoming more and more protective of her…as if she is the reason he is alive.

“The Apprentice” - Your character is a dark (but not entirely evil) prince of a kingdom ruled by a noble king. Untroubled by the burden of the throne (a title which is to go on to his older brother), he keeps to himself, spending his time dabbling art of illusion and swordless fighting. Ever since he was young, he’s always had darker tendencies – nothing life-threatening, but definitely disruptive. His favorite pastime is to test new spells on an unwitting victim or to play tricks on the nobles and the servants, enjoying their reactions. But one day it goes too far and as punishment, his father decides to give him an unusual punishment – to take on an apprentice. It doesn’t seem like much, but for the prince, to have a constant shadow, someone he is responsible for and must teach his precious, carefully crafted (and earned) skills…it’s nothing short of torture. So, he makes her life a living hell…giving her menial, disgusting tasks, humiliating her and trying to get her to quit. But despite his efforts, he falls for his young apprentice somewhere along the line.

“Love or Loss?” - Jaidyn is a brilliant herbalist and healer in Ralimarr palace. She has always helped the two princes, Erik and Luke, in their endeavors, whether Erik needed patching up after battle or Luke needed herbs to perform an experiment with his magic. Ever faithful, ever quiet and always quietly intelligent. Luke sees her as little more than useful when he needs something to aid in his magic - only Erik knows that Jaidyn is, in fact, in love with Luke and has been for years - Luke is oblivious to it. One day, Sigyn finds out devastating news: she is fatally sick (she doesn't know it, but has been poisoned by a mortal enemy of Luke's). Determined to not let Luke or Erik find out, she goes on with her life and continues to help Luke and Erik on their adventures without a word. Eventually, they find out and must race against time to find the cure and play Luke's greatest adversary's game. A game Luke cannot lose, or else he risks losing the one thing he holds most dear, but doesn't realize it: Jaidyn.

“Obedience is a Curse” - Ella Enchanted spinoff - She had been cursed at a young age “Always to obey”. She had so far kept it a secret, always staying hidden, always alone. What happens when he finds her while traveling one day and tells her to accompany them so they may keep her safe? Does he take advantage of her or does he help her break the curse? Ahh…this could be fun!

“Captured” - She comes from a distant land, captured by the royal guards and given to the prince by his brother. She is feisty, exotic…and now doomed to a life as the Prince’s courtesan. She is sworn to do whatever he asks lest she risk losing her life. And she hates him with every fibre of her being. But as they say, love and hate are very similar emotions.

NOTE - I am SERIOUSLY craving an RP with an off-balanced, not all there Thranduil. Looking for someone to play a Lord of the Rings/Hobbit RP with me that involves lots of sex but also plot. Very character driven. Would prefer someone to play Thranduil like in the Hobbit. He's unbalanced, slightly insane, physically aggressive, with cold, dead eyes and a quick temper. Yet beneath that veneer, he's still unstable, but fiercely passionate, dominant and capable of a love deeper than any elf has ever known. And he knows exactly what he wants. He wants her. My feisty, outspoken, opinionated, fiery Tauriel or OC. A woman with a mind of her own and one of the only elves to ever defy him.  Must be literate and enjoy deeply thought out posts - not necessarily long but descriptive as this is what you'll get from me :-)