The Master's Den [mostly Dark, any writers available]

Started by thebobmaster, November 22, 2015, 01:06:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

thebobmaster

Hello! I've been roleplaying here for quite some time, but I decided it was time to make sure that I had a single topic to consolidate my ideas and update, rather than constantly making topics. That said, my first few ideas will be links to previous topics I've made, but as more muses pop into mind, I will be sure to add them here first, rather than making a whole topic for each idea.

Green ideas are ideas I'm particularly keen on.

Idea the First: Training for Conquering: A Mass Effect RP

Idea the Second: Rest in Pieces: A Mass Effect RP

Idea the Third: Peransa: A Dragon RP

Idea the Fourth: Cerberus Returns: A Mass Effect RP

Idea the Fifth: The Drie Family: A Criminal RP

Idea the Sixth: The Dark Side of Immortality

Idea the Seventh: Mass Effect- Pelan Industries

Idea the Seventh: Half-Breed Hunter. This plot would involve our characters being, in some order, a vampire and a dhampir (half-vampire). The dhampir has become a bit of a vampire hunter. Of course, what that dhampir doesn't know is that his/her next target is not exactly your average vampire. This plotline would essentially start with the failed slaying, and continue from there. Will the dhampir make it out all right? Will he/she learn the errors of her ways, or be turned? That will all be decided throughout the course of the story. Nothing is set in stone, other than the set-up.

Idea the Eighth- Vampire Lords: Not a very creative title, I know. Basically, this RP could go two ways. In the first, our characters are dhampir lords of a land, with the RP involving both the dhampirs ruling the land, while trying to find a way to either become human, or fully vampiric. In the second, only my character is the ruler of the land, being a full vampire, with your character being sent to take them out. How will this be accomplished? Will your character succeed? All will be decided by the plot development.

Idea the Ninth- Not Me This Time!: My idea for this RP is to have it set in a city similar to Gotham City. Crime is rampant, and the police are corrupt for the most part. In this setting, my character would be the offspring of a mob boss. My character is arrested for a crime that, despite what their family would indicate, they did not commit, while your character is a cop who finds the character to be more believable than any of the evidence, and is willing to work to clear his/her name. As you can tell, this story is somewhat vague, as I can see many ways to develop it.

In addition to these somewhat plotted ideas, I do have general cravings.

Mass Effect (with at least my character being an OC)

Dragon Age, or any similar fantasy setting (again, my character being an OC is a requirement)

One final note: I do not really have any hard limits. I work within my partner's limits, that simple. If any of these ideas strike your fancy, PM me so we can hash out details.
Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

RP Ideas:New and Approved!

thebobmaster

thebobmaster

thebobmaster

thebobmaster

thebobmaster

thebobmaster

thebobmaster

thebobmaster

thebobmaster

thebobmaster

Change in cravings, slight change in format. As you can tell, really craving a Mass Effect roleplay. If none of these ideas interest you, but you have an idea, let me know.

thebobmaster