really craving drama (Female looking for male)

Started by fireflights, November 22, 2014, 11:27:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fireflights

Re-opening this one.

Video inspiration: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oh2LWWORoiM&feature=kp

Habits:

Jade was a girl on a destructive path, but it was simply for one reason. To forget him... You see, their relationship had ended very badly, he'd left town no one really knows why other then to just get away, but his leaving without a word left Jade very heart broken. She had envisioned marrying him, being with him forever but it hadn't worked that way and now she was doing anything and everything to forget the pain from his leaving her. Waking up in bed with strangers every morning and going out every night. No one seemed to be able to get through to her. But then he came back to town. Of course he heard what was happening with Jade, in a small town like this, it was impossible to hide as many of his friends were her friends too. He's married now, and while his new wife hadn't been the woman he'd expected, he loved her or so he kept telling himself, but what happens when they see each other again? Will he be the one thing that can get through to her or will this be the final thing that sends her spiraling over the edge?

((Okay, obviously this will be full of drama. It will require playing many people as she would of course be sleeping with many while drunk and high and she is on a very destructive path. I envision that though he married, they are not happy as it seems and I would like him to eventually help bring Jade back out of her destruction path. I want someone who is not squirmy against this type of thing.))

I have taken the oath of the Drake

Livin in MD now.

Not taking anymore one on ones but ones already discussed with the partners.