Pokemon X and Y trading and nuzlocke

Started by SinXAzgard21, January 19, 2014, 09:43:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

King Serperior

Quote from: SinXAzgard21 on February 18, 2014, 10:44:12 PM
Most likely a clone then, since clones are easy to make.
I thought X/Y couldn't be cloned?  And I hear that PokeBank has ways to block Cloned pokemon?  So confused.  Though, I'm gonna keep it anyway.  Not like I'll be competitively battling or anything along those lines anyway  >.>

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

SinXAzgard21

Quote from: King Serperior on February 18, 2014, 10:49:59 PM
I thought X/Y couldn't be cloned?  And I hear that PokeBank has ways to block Cloned pokemon?  So confused.  Though, I'm gonna keep it anyway.  Not like I'll be competitively battling or anything along those lines anyway  >.>

Nope, the pokemon cloned are exact copies of the same pokemon.  Which means same data.  I have 5 ditto's with 6IVs that I know were generated and I've placed them in my bank.
If you know me personally, you know how to contact me.

Mr L

Update on my challenge: I've incorporated a 1-time mercy ruling for my experience, so half of my current team is on its last leg. Training for Clement in Lumiose and half of my team is lvl 37 and the other half is 38, so he shouldn't be a problem.

My team and their standings are:

Petrie the Aerodactyl - Pressure/Tough Claws - lvl 37 - Naughty nature - Rock Tomb, Bulldoze, Fly, and Crunch. Last Leg
Ketchup the Raichu - Static - lvl 37 - Gentle - T-Bolt, Strength, Rock Smash, and Dig. Last Leg
Daisy the Florges - Flower Veil - lvl 37 - Lax - Fairy Wind, Return, Petal Blizzard, and Grassy Terain.
Foxy Dude the Delphox - Blaze - lvl 38 - Bashful - Mystical Fire, Thief, Psybeam, and Power-Up Punch.
Sawyer the Venusaur - Overgrow/Thickfat - lvl 38 - Bashful - Razor Leaf, Bulldoze, Venoshock, and Growth.
Aquarius the Simipour - Gluttony - lvl 38 - Docile - Surf, Shadow Claw, Acrobatics, Power-Up Punch. Last Leg
O/Os | A/As | | My Ideas I have taken the Oath of the Drake

King Serperior

With the announcement of Alpha Sapphire and Omega Ruby, I am now going to do a full Nuzlocke of Pokémon X.  Pokémon fans, this is the ultimate test of Pokémon! 

As of now, I am clearing Team Flare from the Glittering Cave.  My current team is:

• Tree-Rex the Sassy Ivysaur (Lv.19)
  • Beaverly the Bold Bibarel (Lv.19)
  • Dumbledore the Quirky Braixen (Lv.19)
  • Korra the Adamant Meditite (Lv.19)
  • Gypsy the Sassy Espurr [female form] (Lv.20)
  • Muscles the Impish Machop (Lv.20)

I have other pokemon in my PC box, but as I am in the cave, I cannot currently access it.  Lost Bubbles the Azuril to the first Gym as a sacrifice and only death in this run thusfar.   :'(  She would be sorely missed.....

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.