Re: Re: Last One Wins (archive)

Started by abandoneddolly, August 04, 2010, 11:14:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mister Grimm

Haha!? -steals the win from Breathless and distracts with kittens-
I've got all the things I need. It's the nature of my breed.
I'm independent, s m o o t h and confident.
Always in command with a graceful element and a tasteful compliment.
Do you know who I am?
I'm a deadly handsome man.

Breathless Intent

*thoroughly distracted with kittens*

Mordred

*disguised as a slightly larger blue kitten (yikes.. huh?).. after crawling all over Breathless, while she is distracted by the other smaller blue kittens (my little minions).. I swipe win and make like a egg (also blue.. with little green dots.. and something rattly inside).. and scram*
*See Pillory*

Mister Grimm

-captures Mord with a giant frying pan- Make like an egg and scramble. u vu -steals the win while Mord is on a giant stovetop-
Do you know who I am?

Breathless Intent

*throws a banana peel in front of Ryder and wants him trip on his way out of the kitchen, grabbing the win as it flies into the air* Mine now!

Mister Grimm

-tackles Breathless and retrieves the win after handcuffing her to the refrigerator's door handle- 
Do you know who I am?

Breathless Intent

*cuffed...but still has the win, in the shape of a nummy cupcake! om nom nom*

Mister Grimm

Did you.... did you just eat the win? *takes whatever is left of it and flees*
Do you know who I am?

Anesa

Lasso's Ryder and ties him "nekkid" to a tree that is near a colony of fire ants!  Muahahahahaha! >:-)  Takes the half eaten (ewww) win and skedaddles!

WINS!

Belle33

*shakes her head at Camille's shennanigans*  well done!!! but, I'm gonna have to take my Win back.  I'm sure you understand.   ;D

Mine!

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Anesa

Okay, now lookie here, Ms. Sexy Pants!!   This win belongs to the cowgirl and you best just hand it over before my ....uh....."posse"...yeah, that's it, my POSSE gets here and causes all sorts of trouble for you!

*Reaches over and takes it from her hand*  That's a good girl.  Now close your eyes and count to 10...and then come look for me!  *Grins and runs*

Caxi76

Someone call for a Posse?  *spys Camille run with win*

Mrmm a Cami..and a win!

*pounces Cami and grabs the win in the process *
"Que ideia a de que no Carnaval as pessoas se mascaram. No Carnaval desmascaram-se."

"Who came up with that idea, that on Carnival people mask themselves. On Carnival, they unmask."

Belle33

*tip toes in and gently eases the win from Caxi's grabby fingers while they're busy with Cami*

The win is once again mine, as it should be :)

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Mordred

*slides up as a dark bit of windy shadow to whisper into Belle's lovely little ear.. not really words but a suggestion to that bit of pulse inside, convincing those little swaying drops inside to reach back and place that win into my hands.. almost, almost losing my senses at her lovely mingling of scents.. but somehow clutching my way back to business to give the lovely girl her heart's desire.. a loop of Justin Bieber's Greatest (an oxymoron, no?).. as I slip out a wind and dive into the dark*
*See Pillory*

Adammair

*blasts Justin Bieber's Greatest (yes, an oxymoron, just like jumbo shrimp! XD ) to drive the blue vampire out of hiding, and swipes the win from his hand as he clutches at his ears in horror*

Wins!

Galanthor

*drops on him with walruss, takes win from his crushed body and builds a dungeon hiding the win in the last level*

abandoneddolly

Galanthor

*ties dolly up, has his way with her, keeps the win*

Mordred

*as Galanthor seems to be completing his way with Dolly, the win vanishes into my grasp, as I also vanish*
*See Pillory*

DeadCell

*appears behind Morded* BOO *and takes the win* Yoink!

ONS AND OFFS / Click Me For Story Ideas /
What is the colour of night?

Breathless Intent

Damned cheaty angel! *snatches the win away* you aren't allowed to ninja me :P

DeadCell

*sits on Breathless* Yes I am...and oh...is that the win? *plucks it from her grasp*

ONS AND OFFS / Click Me For Story Ideas /
What is the colour of night?

Breathless Intent

*tugs a handful of feathers to pull him off of her and snatch up the win* uppity little thing! Don't you know this thing is mine?

Mordred

Ninja's Breathless in a different way.. with swiping blue hands.. making that perty white thing that she can't seem to cover that luscious bottom.. all slathered with an indigo hue.. while swiping win, also.
*See Pillory*

Breathless Intent

I'm breaking up with you for getting my pretty white shirt all blue!!

...oh wait, wrong thread...

*snatches back the win with a petulant little tongue sticking out at the wily vamp before scampering off*