UTBLOV - Men Men Men Men Men We Need You!

Started by undisclosedtoyou, August 05, 2010, 02:19:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

undisclosedtoyou

Under The Bright Lights of Vegas
We need you men!

So the UTBLOV game is in dire need of some male characters! 
We definitely need more male vamps, as well as other males for the Werewolf, and Weretiger groups. 
As of now, we have a huge difference with something like 7 males to 15 females,
so you can see why we need more testosterone laden characters.

I want to point out that this game is literate,
and while we welcome people who are new to Roleplaying to read our threads,
I must ask that you not make this your first game. 
Also, we really like creative players, those who can take the initiative and add to our game,
instead of being a passive character.

The setting for this game is based off a lot of the Anita Blake : Vampire Hunter universe,
so if your not familiar with it, than all I ask is that you take the time to read through the link's I provide,
so that your not jumping in head first with no idea of setting.

As for plot, we're currently restructuring it,
but the game is already well established, so I more than highly suggest going over the IC thread,
which I will list, and get acquainted with them, so you may get the feeling of the game.

It might be intimidating, with how many players we already have,
but we are for the most part highly social, and In my opinions it flows very nicely.
  Below is a list of characters we have, and the spots that are open for the taking. 
Do keep in mind that we are looking for only Male characters now,
with an emphasis on vampires.

Characters

Vampires

The Vampire Master of Las Vegas : Male : D'Artimus Rae
The Masters Pomme de Sang : Any sex : Lynette Spencer
The Masters Body Guards : Any Gender : Henry Smith, Yoshi Kalgora
The Usurper : Any Gender : Amelia Ordos
Vampires : All Gender's : As many as possible : Channa Kaur, Aria Young, Lukey Cooper, Mariah Heart, Alexander Irvine, Hadlee Barca

Weretigers

Alpha/Queen : Female : Sidney Montgomery
Vizier(second in command) : Any Gender : Open
Haty-a(third in command) : Any Gender : Open
Body guards to the Queen : Any Gender's : Alexander Dranix, Erika Anderson
Sokar(Punisher) : Any Gender : Raziya 'Ziya' Tiye
Nomarch(enforces Streak Law) : Any Gender : Open
Were-Doctor : All Gender's : Gideon Reed
Weretigers : All Gender's : Tera Scott, Giselle "GiGi" Gilham, Russel Donahughe, Jaroslaw Utcha-Vepkho, Larrin Tarok, Mareo, Gabriel Altaic

Werewolves

The Werewolf Ulfric : Male : Varian Mengsk
Lupa : Female : Open
Former Lupa : Female : Alice Highland
Freki(Second in command) : Any gender : Open
Geri(Third in command) : Any Gender : Open
Skoll(Enforcer, more dominant bodyguard) : Any Gender : Open
Hati(Enforcer, bodyguard) : Any Gender : Open
Bolverk : Any Gender : Open
Scout : Sierra Wade
Vargamor : Any Gender : Open
Eros(Sexual Surrogate) : Male : Derrick Ritter
Eranthe(Sexual Surrogate) : Female : Open
Were-Doctor : Any Gender : Andarius Quinn
Werewolves : Any Gender : Runa Andersson, Marku Iosif, Enrica Deluca, Bathsheba "B" Gentileschi, Albin Mercher, Addie Phoung, Albin Mercher,

WereHyenas

Oba : Female : Simone Garth
Body Guards : Any Gender : Need two
Were-Doctor : Any Gender : Need one
WereHyena's/Clan : Any Gender : Need 2-3

Other's

Witches/Sorcerers : Any Gender : Ylva Barclay
Animators/Necromancers : Any Gender : No spots open
Animator&Vampire hunter : Trevor Broddick
Vaudun priests : Any Gender : Up to one
RPIT : Any Gender : Darien, Gretchen Thomas,
RPIT&Animator : Alberta "Bert" West

"Not all who wander are aimless.  Especially not those who seek truth beyond tradition, beyond definition, beyond the image."
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Aiden

We are not looking for any "Master" vampires at the moment, looking for younger vamps. The story line has a "split" between the vampires, between the former leader and the usurper. Nothing is set in stone as of yet, looking for vamps who are between 1-100 years old (turned, not actual age).

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: Aiden on August 05, 2010, 09:18:27 AM
We are not looking for any "Master" vampires at the moment, looking for younger vamps. The story line has a "split" between the vampires, between the former leader and the usurper. Nothing is set in stone as of yet, looking for vamps who are between 1-100 years old (turned, not actual age).

Yup, Aiden speaks truth!
"Not all who wander are aimless.  Especially not those who seek truth beyond tradition, beyond definition, beyond the image."
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Dunnuck

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: Dunnuck on August 05, 2010, 11:17:14 PM
still looking for young male vamp?

We are looking for a lot of male vamps, and males in general :)  So yes to your question.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Dunnuck

cool ^_^ i will try to grasp the world before i make any movements ^_^

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: Dunnuck on August 05, 2010, 11:23:50 PM
cool ^_^ i will try to grasp the world before i make any movements ^_^

Great!  That's awesome, and makes me happy :)
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

undisclosedtoyou

We're still looking for male vamps, and males over all.  We have tons of females, and we need a little testosterone to balance it all out :)
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Aiden

I think I should warn you...they are all extremely frisky.

Ironwolf85

hmmm... how would a Lycan doctor do.
oooh I gotz a lightbulb

I was thinking of maybe a guy who was a medical student on vacation, he loses all his money at the tables, his ticket home, AND gets mugged losing all forms of ID all in the same night.
the mugger was a werewolf, and he became infected.
he mugger was eventually punished by his pack, but his sire had to learn to control his lycanthropacy the hard way.
He is now the doctor for Lycans in the city, of course not that he's too busy as lycans tend to heal quickly. in his spare time this White furred doc has begun to run a fight club in some of the darker places in vegas, a pasttime he actively preticipates in. With the Doc actually running the fights, the fighters get a free tune up on top of their supernatural healing when injured.
sound good madam?
Prudence, justice, temperance, courage, faith, hope, love...
debate any other aspect of my faith these are the heavenly virtues. this flawed mortal is going to try to adhere to them.

Culture: the ability to carve an intricate and beautiful bowl from the skull of a fallen enemy.
Civilization: the ability to put that psycho in prision for killing people.

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: Ironwolf85 on August 08, 2010, 11:08:28 PM
hmmm... how would a Lycan doctor do.
oooh I gotz a lightbulb

I was thinking of maybe a guy who was a medical student on vacation, he loses all his money at the tables, his ticket home, AND gets mugged losing all forms of ID all in the same night.
the mugger was a werewolf, and he became infected.
he mugger was eventually punished by his pack, but his sire had to learn to control his lycanthropacy the hard way.
He is now the doctor for Lycans in the city, of course not that he's too busy as lycans tend to heal quickly. in his spare time this White furred doc has begun to run a fight club in some of the darker places in vegas, a pasttime he actively preticipates in. With the Doc actually running the fights, the fighters get a free tune up on top of their supernatural healing when injured.
sound good madam?

That sounds awesome to me!  Feel free to head over to the Character thread to create your wolf man, and the OOC thread to pop in and say hello, this group is very friendly:)

Oh and you might want to shoot Aiden a PM to talk over wolf man things.  Welcome welcome!
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

undisclosedtoyou

I just put up an IC thread for the Tigers, and updated the character list, so everyone can know what spots are open for the taking.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Drake Valentine

Is multi charactering allowed?

Was thinking of submitting vampire body guard and perhaps a weretiger slave(if I can locate image to that character of mine again.)

To google!

"When I'm Done With You, You'll Be a:
Raped, Bloody, And Humiliated, Little Alice in Wonderland."

Introduction | O&Os | O&Os2 | IM RP Request(Canceled 04/11/2010) | A&As(Updated 10/29/13) | Solo RP Request (Updated 09/20/14)
Pale Eclipse - Group Game Project{Paused} 

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: Drake Valentine on August 09, 2010, 08:08:51 AM
Is multi charactering allowed?

Was thinking of submitting vampire body guard and perhaps a weretiger slave(if I can locate image to that character of mine again.)

To google!

We do allow players to have two characters, and your more than welcome to create two if you like. 

With the formation of the new plot and group story arc's, any body guard roles are now sorta unneeded, but only because there's no master in power at the moment.  But, that will change soon, so you might want to just create a Vampire character, and we can make him into a body guard after the new Master Vampire comes to power.

As for a Tiger slave, that's fine with me also :)

Lol, all I'm asking when it comes to new weretiger characters is that they have a traditional weretiger set of mine i.e being big on "Purity" when it comes to the Tigers, they believe that those born with the infection are superior to those who survived attacks.  They're for lack of a better word, rather snooty.  But that could just be his beliefs, and his actions wouldn't have to match that.

O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Aiden

Still looking for vamps.

We have two possible factions, the master of the city or the usurper.

Need vamps that support either one of these characters.

Starfall Smiting Prince

Why not I'll be willing to give it a try, to keep things interesting going for the master of the city faction. I'll work on a concept and let you know.

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: Starfall Smiting Prince on August 09, 2010, 11:05:50 PM
Why not I'll be willing to give it a try, to keep things interesting going for the master of the city faction. I'll work on a concept and let you know.

Great!  Since your fairly new to E, I can't see any examples of your IC post's.  What kind of post's are you comfortable making, i.e length, writing tense etc.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Starfall Smiting Prince

Past tense, third person, length, I usually try to go for 250-500 words post, if more is needed, sure I'll do more but usually think it starts getting a little redundant past 500 words.

Edit: I did a couple of quick writing prompts in my intro thread if you are curious.

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: Starfall Smiting Prince on August 09, 2010, 11:17:07 PM
Past tense, third person, length, I usually try to go for 250-500 words post, if more is needed, sure I'll do more but usually think it starts getting a little redundant past 500 words.

Edit: I did a couple of quick writing prompts in my intro thread if you are curious.

Looks good to me.  Feel free to roam the game threads, and especially the external links to get acquainted with the setting.  If your already acquainted with the Anita Blake universe than that's great.  Once you feel comfortable with everything, your free to head over to the character thread, and OOC thread to say hello to everyone.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Josietta

*nudges Dis to put Gretchen and Darien in the RPIT spots* Poor Gretchen is always left out :(

More men! More men! yay!

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: Josietta on August 25, 2010, 03:52:50 PM
*nudges Dis to put Gretchen and Darien in the RPIT spots* Poor Gretchen is always left out :(

More men! More men! yay!

Donessss, the list's are all up to date!
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Aiden

Gonna give this game a little nudge for a few more good players, Men and Women.

orderNchaos

Are you still looking for players?  I love a good Vampire story ESPECIALLY if it's real and not like that stupid Twilight crap!!  Would you allow a Dhampir type character who is loyal to the Vampires?   I'll develop a CS for a Vampire and post it in the character thread if you feel you can use me.  Are you specifically looking for Male or Female characters or both?

Thanks

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: orderNchaos on September 10, 2010, 08:54:13 AM
Are you still looking for players?  I love a good Vampire story ESPECIALLY if it's real and not like that stupid Twilight crap!!  Would you allow a Dhampir type character who is loyal to the Vampires?   I'll develop a CS for a Vampire and post it in the character thread if you feel you can use me.  Are you specifically looking for Male or Female characters or both?

Yups, we are very much still looking for characters, not female characters though, only males.  Define Dhampir, and I'll let you know if it's okay.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Josietta

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_is_a_damphir

I don't believe damphir exist in Anita Blake. For pop culture, Blade was a damphir.

In white wolfs Vampire:theMasquerade.. damphir didn't live longer than a human does unless they are ghouled. But thats WW.  This is anitaverse.

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!