News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Teke's Fandom Fantasies

Started by Teke, December 08, 2011, 09:35:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Teke

Hey there!  I'm looking for one more game and hopefully someone(or two) will want to fill the part of some well known females.

Mythbusters

Ok, first off, that's far from the best picture, but it's amusing and so I used it.  I can go for some kind of plot to go along with it or I'd be just as happy with Kari wanting to try out some bondage myths and getting a little carried away with her test subject.

Glee

So, I watch Glee.  It's funny, campy and predictable, and they actually usually do a good job on the songs.  More importantly, the girls are all hot.  Even Rachel(sometimes).  So, using the love triangle between Finn, Rachel and Quinn as a start, I want to make a horribly dirty version of Glee come true.  The idea needs work, but here goes.  It's the spring of their Junior year and nationals are on the horizon.  Finn and Rachel are still broken up, and she wants him back, but Quinn is ready to stand in the way because of her own desire to get back to the social elite.  The girls know that they're in competition with each other and decide to make a bet.  The first one who can completely dominate Finn and bring evidence(exactly how and what is up for discussion) will not only win Finn, but the other girl as well. Quinn has proven that she can be dark for the entire series, so this is right up her alley, but Rachel thrives on competition and this will be the role of her life.  Who will win?

Batman: Arkham City

I've just started Arkham City and talk about fan service.  Poison Ivy and Harley Quinn are certainly hot in the first game, but they outdid themselves with Catwoman in this one.  I've always wondered what the female villains do to Batman when they always seem to get him tied up, and this is exactly what I want to explore in Arkham City.  I specifically would like to play with a Catwoman, but would be more than happy to play against any or all of the three.  Let's see just how good Catwoman is with that whip, please?

More to come I'm sure!
A&A