Large and in Charge (Transformation/Alteration/Glamour Model)

Started by magikal, February 22, 2015, 11:50:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

magikal

Hello! I'm obsessed with transformation.. especially if the transformation is slow, gradual, and against her will. Physical transformation is best, but some mental transformation is fine as long as it compliments the TF. Bimbofication is a good sub-transformation as well. Becoming a nymphomaniac.. cumslut.. addicted to new sensations/adventures.. I'd love to explore writing with you.. planning with you.. and developing a new story. :-)
Hi! Thanks for reading my thread. I currently have several games going on but am always looking for a few more well written stories. Please look at my list and private message me if you are interested. The most recent story is at the top, some of the older ones are at the bottom of this post.

[Story Idea 11]
This idea is based on the struggling model, Juliette Large who decides to chase after the title worlds largest breasts. You would be her surgeon, boyfriend, inventor/scientist,  or financier, who encourages her to always go bigger, to break down all of the barriers until she has the biggest tits on earth.

Juliette decides to model for a local art college and they people drawing her hear her complain about her skinny figure, but one of them, your character, can do something about it.

This story is based on a real person- http://uk.complex.com/style/2015/02/women-spends-50000-on-32k-refillable-breasts or https://twitter.com/hashtag/worldsbiggestboobs?src=hash

I'd love to have a partner explore Juliette's developing career, figuring out the trials and tribulations, once she attains her dreams will it be enough or will she want more?

I'd like to explore a unique setting with this one- maybe Japan, or somewhere in Europe, definitely outside of North America.

If you are interested, please private message me. I am looking for a partner that writes back 3 to 5 posts per week, with at least 10 lines or so of story. We can privately discuss details in messages and play the game here within the posts that most people use.
---------------------------------------------------
I have space for a few more games here on E. Good grammar and intelligent responses are a requirement. You can look through my previous posts and check my O/O to see if we're a match.

If anything I've discussed piques your interest, please PM me and tell me what story you are interested in, what sort of character you want to play and what sort of transformations you envision happening. The game would be hosted in the channels here on Elliquiy, as opposed to instant messaging, email, or anything else.

Thanks in advance and I hoped you enjoyed reading the descriptions!
Magikal
Take a look at my Os/Os to see if we're compatible.
My Ons and Offs
Magikal's F-list
I plan on posting 3 to 5 times per week, maybe more as time allows.
If I'm waiting on a post for you for 2 weeks, I will just remove the game from my list. Please message me to let me know you are still interested.
I am looking for a few new games right now- check out https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=342389.0