Recruiting, "The Forgotten Tower" A Pathfinder Game.

Started by Blinkin, June 11, 2016, 07:50:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blinkin

They say third time’s the charm, so…

I’m looking for 4 to 5 players for a homebrew Pathfinder game here on E. This will not be a first come, first serve situation, but selections made based upon what fits the story and the party make-up.

While in pursuit of a band of thieves in a mountain pass, a company of adventurers are caught out by a blizzard and forced to seek shelter. The long disused roadway, barely a rutted path after what must have been decades of neglect offers little protection as the temperature drops rapidly with the disappearing sun…

But, when the storm passes, the band finds itself gazing across a snow filled valley; a silent town situated in it’s center and surrounding a tower… but things may not be as quiet as they seem as a lonely steple shows with a bright blue-white light that simply can’t be natural… What might they find below… treasure? Mysteries? Perhaps something as yet imagined by men nor beast…

Ok, down to the particulars and the quirks… there’s always quirks, aren’t there?

To start with, I only need a character profile; use the one below, please. If you really must create a full character sheet, details are below, but the profile will be used for selection purposes. I’m looking for a more or less well-rounded party, so if you see something not being offered, you may have a better chance offering it.

Character Profile

Player’s Name:
Character Name:
Class(es):
Race:
Sex:
Physical Description: (Note: You may use an image, but I will still require a physical description. This will be more than the vitals of measurements and hair/eye. I want to know how they dress and look.)

Personality (A paragraph, or more, please.)

Background:

List 3 non-sexual things that the character simply will not do. (Serious limits, please don’t put “visit a whorehouse.”)

What is the character’s life’s ambition? What drives and motivates him/her?

What do you see his/her role as being within the party?

Character Generation

* Starting level: 5th.
* Point Buy: 25
* Max HP at 1st. Players have the option of ½ +1HP, or a random roll. Once the selection is made, you’re stuck with it.
* Automatic Bonus Progression will be used. So, starting Wealth will be 4,000 gp, plus a magic item provided by the GM valued at 2,000 gp.
* Background Skills will be used
* 2 traits, plus 1 more if a drawback is taken, but the drawback will be played and must appear in the background.
* No gunslingers or pscionic classes, please.
* Only Paiso material and core races please. If someone simply must have a 3 PP item, it'll be handled on a case by case basis.
* No evil aligned characters, please.
* The characters will be part of an established adventuring company.

Some notes about game play…

Pacing is often a complaint in group games in general and system games in particular. “Fast” is, to me, something of a misperception. It’s been my experience that a round of post in a week is not only fast, but blazing paced for a group game on a forum. Realistically, I’ll be thrilled with 2 post in a 10 day period. So, a post a week is the goal.

The #1 cause for game failure is player drop-outs. So, I'm asking that you be ready to devote yourself to staying in the game if you want in. It is neither fair to your fellow players or the GM to begin a game and just disappear. We all understand that RL happens, but if you aren't getting the game that you want, the only way to fix it is to talk to me. I'm here to give you a game that you want to play and will enjoy; I can only do that if we communicate with each other.

In order to try to streamline encounters, initiative will be used only as a means to determine when PC’s and NPC’s act in a round. I know that some players respond faster than others, so I’ll simply say “One character may act.” Or “two characters may act,” as appropriate and whoever posts first goes first. Then, the NPC’s will act and the next “One player may act.” And so on. It is my hope that by doing things this way, slower players will have a little more time to get in their actions. If this doesn’t work, anyone who doesn’t post an action will be NPCed by me and I offer no promises of what such actions might be or the conquences of those actions.

I love to have a party dynamic that is already in place, or at least a level of trust and understanding between characters that never really seems to develop with games on E with characters who have never met before, so this will be a party of adventurers who have been adventuring together for some time. I would like to avoid a "recent addition" situation, if possible. In addition to this, I often find myself being annoyed by characters who either display an attitude of not wanting to be there, or actively acting like the party is blessed to have such a superior personage gracing them with their reluctant presence. Please, lets try to avoid that. As an added measure of the character development process, once profiles are in, I'll ask each applicant to write their IC reactions or views about each applicant's character submission. This will help to establish a dynamic once play begins.

Sexual content will be up to the players. If you want to visit a house of ill repute or seduce a barmaid (or a bartender), I’ll be happy to accomidate you, but it’ll be in a side thread so play isn’t bogged down.

So, any questions? Any interested players?
"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Absenses & Apologies (Updated 3/02/23)
Blinkins' Thinkin's (Story Ideas)
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.

National Acrobat

As mentioned in the prior thread, I am interested.

Player’s Name: National Acrobat
Character Name: Kess Van Ymir
Race:  Elf (Wood)
Sex: Male
Physical Description: Kess stands a few inches under six feet tall, and has blond hair and green eyes. His body also has multiple tattoos, one for each element, and an additional one for fire, as that is his preferred element, and also has some relating to various elven totems. He wears simple garments, usually pants and sometimes a shirt, and goes without shoes unless needed. As a druid, he finds clothing a bother at times, and likes his feet firmly planted on the ground, although certain situations demand the etiquette of shoes, so he has sandals that he will wear if needed. He has a sickle on his belt, but it is worn and looks more like a device to harvest plants. He is stronger than he looks, but not overly strong at all. His slight frame makes him look weak, but in reality, he is average.

Personality: Kess is outgoing, charming and quite amenable to getting along with just about everyone. He likes the natural world, obviously and is most comfortable outdoors. The customs and etiquette of cities and urban areas makes him uncomfortable, and it is obvious at times that he is out of his element in those settings, but he is a quick study, and will always attempt to make an effort to abide by customs and rules of each specific settlement, as long as it doesn't violate his morals or the ways of his gods. He tends to be upbeat, and loves to learn. He will not hesitate to deal with evil, especially undead and unnatural abominations. He loves tattoos and is a tattoo artist himself, and will gladly put ink on anyone who is interested.

Background: Kess is the son of a pair of elven artisans, hence his affinity for the arts and for his own artwork. His mother is a weaver and seamstress, and his father is a metalsmith. While his aptitude is for other forms of art, his parents encouraged him to explore his. He learned as a young elf that he had an affinity for nature and was surprised when forest dwellers who served the Green Faith approached him and recognized his affinity for fire. He then began to learn the ways of the natural world from his mother's sister, a druid herself, and officially joined the faith. He is a sponge when it comes to knowledge, and loves to hear lore, stories and tales of just about any stripe. His aunt also fostered in him the ways nature is twisted, and how the need to combat abominations is a sacred duty of the druids. Unlike many druids, his bond is not with an animal companion, but instead, the power of fire manifested in him, and the Green Faith provides him extra gifts to combat threats against the natural world in the form of an affinity with casting fire. His good nature and personality often have gotten him appointed as a diplomat from his faith when dealing with other faiths or communities.

List 3 non-sexual things that the character simply will not do. (Serious limits, please don’t put “visit a whorehouse.”)

1. He will not associate with or ally with, evil beings, especially not undead. That is a no-go in his mind. As a druid, they are abominations and must be destroyed.
2. As a neutral good druid, he will not attack or kill those that surrender unless they betray him or his friends. A surrendered foe deserves mercy and to be brought to justice fairly.
3. He will not be a snobby elf and he won't stand for others of his kind looking down upon those that don't have elven blood.

What is the character’s life’s ambition? What drives and motivates him/her? Knowledge, and the desire to use his natural gifts for good. He also wants to see as much of the world as possible. He feels blessed to have found a calling so early in life, and wants to use his gifts, but also wants to enjoy life and see other cultures and learn about them. The world is a large place, and he feels a duty to see as much of it as possible during his lifetime. As far as ambition, he wants to climb as far as he can within his faith as he can, to prove to his gods that he is a worthy student and follower.

What do you see his/her role as being within the party? Support, both with spells, knowledge and melee. Wild shape allows for scouting, combat, and aerial/mobile spell casting, and the druid has a fair number of attack spells available, as well as other support spells.

Respond to the below In Character for your proposed character:
The bartender looked at you over the counter, a mug of ale in his hand and a damp rag in the other. He meets your eyes as he sits the mug down before you, “So,” He says in a rough, gravelly voice, “You think you’re an adventurer?” He points back at a massive skull mounted high on the wall, two long mandibles sticking out from it’s maw… a wide brimmed hat sits on top of it. “Killed that umber… oh… 20 years now, I guess.” He pulled down the color of his shirt to show two scars on either side of his thick neck, “It tried to take a bite out of me, you see.”

Kess looked up. 'Where did you encounter it? How did you kill it? Those scars look like they left rather deep wounds. I can imagine what the beast was like as it was threatening and attacking you. Was it hard to bring down, did it have any weaknesses that could be exploited?'. As usual, Kess was full of questions. He hoped the bartender would be able to answer them. It wasn't everyday that you had someone in front of you that was experienced at bringing down such a creature. He narrowed his eyes, studying the shape of the skull, and pulled out a small pad and pen, and began to draw and make notes. 'That would make a fine tattoo for someone. Just look at how menacing it is even dead, and mounted on the wall' he added. The sketch looked a little more ferocious than the skull really was, but a good artist never missed a chance to add their flair, even if subtle, to something. He'd met many bards who had told him that.

Anything else that you think may help your character get into the game?

Blinkin

Thank you for your Interest National Acrobat. We'll see what happens from this point on.

As an added note, I've made a few minor changes to the initial post to hopefully make it less draconian seeming. I'll add one more point here.

Unless someone wants to work with me on mapping, there will not be any mapping in this game. It'll be strictly old school... and I mean really old school and take place in the imagination.
"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.

ArinTalis

Player’s Name: ArinTalis
Character Name: Fiona Smythe
Class(es): Cavalier (Huntmaster) (Order of the Guard)
Race: Human
Sex: Female
Alignment: Lawful Neutral (I added this because I think it helps. ;) )
Physical Description: Fiona is a pale woman with raven dark hair that goes down to her waist and dark brown eyes. She's 5 foot 9, and physically impressive underneath her armor, with a kind of wiry build that belies her true power. She has an hourglass figure that would be the envy of most noblewomen she meets, and moves with incredible grace and precision.

Character Portrait

Personality: Fiona is a young woman with a regal bearing and a fondness for innuendo. ("In Your Endo, eh?") She fights because its always been a part of her everyday life. Although she's young, and a bit impulsive, she mostly adventures because she doesn't know what else to do with her life. Eventually, the Smythe family will likely find her an arranged marriage and she'll have to be truly responsible, so she's just trying to have an adventure and find herself before reality ensues. She's somewhat fatalistic about her prospects, in fact. Her life has been a series of transitions, and she's waiting to see whether or not the next one will be better or worse than her current state: in the mean time, protecting other people is just part of the fun.

Background: Fiona Smythe was a child of mercenaries, who brought her along their campaigns. As she grew, she quickly became the company mascot. The Smythe Company successfully assisted a local lord with a major bandit problem, and her father became Sir Smythe. The company became his personal army, and Fiona became something she never expected: A knight (Dame, technically, in medieval parlance). The transition was strange, but it had its benefits: learning falconry had been a particular joy, and she's gained the services of a deadly bird of prey known as Hemmingway. Since her transition to minor nobility, Joining the Order of the Guard as one of her proudest achievements, she currently works as a bodyguard, upholding their ideals as well as her own.

1. Will never take a bribe
2. Will never go back on a vow to protect someone as a member of the Order of the Guard
3. Will not go take part in a conflict that could put her noble family in danger.

What is the character’s life’s ambition? What drives and motivates him/her?
Fiona is listless, and her ambitions are tempered by duty. She is chained by her devotion to her family, and its noble status. She fights as a bodyguard and member of the Order of the Guard because it gives her purpose, and without that purpose, she would feel lost. She needs to protect others, because that is what makes her happy right now.

Tank. 200% combat tank, with heavy DPS added from the combined efforts of her and her falcon. As a huntmaster, she's an interesting combination of Ranger Hunting and Cavalier Challenges, so she'd also be an excellent utility character in the wilderness. She would also be a good peacemaker, and quite skilled at negotiation with various groups the party may encounter.

The bartender looked at you over the counter, a mug of ale in his hand and a damp rag in the other. He meets your eyes as he sits the mug down before you, “So,” He says in a rough, gravelly voice, “You think you’re an adventurer?” He points back at a massive skull mounted high on the wall, two long mandibles sticking out from it’s maw… a wide brimmed hat sits on top of it. “Killed that umber… oh… 20 years now, I guess.” He pulled down the color of his shirt to show two scars on either side of his thick neck, “It tried to take a bite out of me, you see.”

Hemmingway flies off of Fiona's shoulder, landing on the skull, examining it more closely. Fiona gently presses a finger to her cheek thoughtfully as she considers something.

"I wouldn't like to be ambushed by that thing. Though, I'd more likely do the ambushing. It might surprise you to learn that I'm a skilled hunter, and something that size is likely to leave some nice tracks."

She gives the old adventurer a shrug, and a soft smile. She's in the mood for a drink, not a fight. Hemmingway returns to her usual shoulder, holding the wide-brimmed hat in its beak, eyeballing the old adventurer warily. Fiona hands Hemmingway a bit of jerky, and the falcon eats it dutifully, dropping the hat into her waiting hand. She passes it over to the adventurer with a light smile. With any luck, he wasn't so drunk this would end in a fight.

Give her something to protect using her class features. That'll be an easy hook.

Blinkin

She seems interesting, but I have a question about the Challenge feature and a conflict between the Order's challenge and the Huntmaster's Beastial Challenge feature.

As these seem to be in conflict, which are you going with? The Order, or the archetype? You can't have both, I don't think and under the rules, the archetype usually replaces it. But, as it's a part of the Order... I'll let you choose.
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.

ArinTalis

There is no conflict. At first glance, her "hunting pack" no longer being a mount would make it seem as though half of Order of the Guard's order bonus would no longer apply. However, Bestial challenge changes challenge so that the benefits of it apply to both her and her hunting pack, which also grants her and her bird their order bonus. Now, if "Order (ex)" was modified, then we'd be having an entirely different discussion. ;)

Although, truth be told, the text IS a bit of a gray area. It doesn't entirely match up with normal rules for Order of the Guard, though the change from Mount Animal Companion to Hunting Pack Animal Companion(s) is a bit tricky. It's basically the same class feature, except I get a Bird animal companion instead of a Mount. If you want to say that the Bird cannot gain the benefits of Order of the Guard's non-challenge class features because it's not technically a mount, I'd understand, and I'd be willing to swap things around... although I would point out that they're basically the exact same class feature.

Your call. Should I change up my order?

EDITED: Made a more thorough read of the class features and came to the above conclusion.

Blinkin

After looking at the challenge feature again, I see where I misread the description. You're correct and no change is necessary.

I initially read the Order challenge as a defensive stance, protecting rather than offensive. I see where I made that misunderstanding. She's still required to be between her ward and the thing that she challenges, but the companion also gets that bonus, as long as it's between the ward and the challenged creature.

I was hoping for a little more interest by now, but we'll see what happens.
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.

Chulanowa

There's no conflict.

When your Cavalier issues a challenge, she gets the usual Challenge bonuses and penalties, plus the Order of the Guard's AC bonus when you're between your target and your ward. Your archetype just lets all of that apply to your animal Companion(s) in addition to yourself. They'll get the damage bonus, the AC penalty versus opponents that you didn't Challenge, and if they're between the target's challenge and your designated ward, they'll get the Morale boost to AC. The Archetype [i[modifies[/i] the challenge ability, it doesn't replace it.

Also? I'm interested. I have a character I want to play, I think she's going to be a cleric. Or He might be a wizard. Or something.

Shame about the Gunslinger, but when you sya "Psionic" do you mean the third party psionic classes, or the Paizo-published Occult classes?

ArinTalis

To be fair, Blinkin, you seemed bitter with your initial post on my thread. And I mean REALLY bitter. ;) Might have scared people. Although, a group that has (Cleric or Wizard)/Druid/Tank-That's-Effectively-A-Ranger-Without-Heals is going to be pretty hardy and potent. Ridiculously hardy in fact, and a 3 person group tends to have a lot of cohesion/posting frequency.

This could work. ^_^

Blinkin

As indicated Chewy, I said that I had misread the section originally and I'm willing to admit that I'm mistaken. I should be a politician, huh? ;)

As I've often said, one of the greatest creations of mankind is the written language. It's also mankinds greatest stumbling block as it has little capability of conveying intent and is so very easy to misunderstand. In this case, I intended no bitterness in the post, just somewhat strong views on the kind of game that I wanted to run and thoughts on why system games rarely survive a few months. *shrugs* I'm actually a fairly easygoing person in most regards.

The question about gunslingers... I've never thought that firearms of any type really belonged in a fantasy game and the general representation of them seems much more advanced than the traditional fantasy world represented. It's just a bias on my part, I'll admit that.

In regards to pscionics, I meant both Paiso and 3PP material. I mean in no way to imply that anyone sets out to abuse it, but as someone who played more than my fare share of pscionicist in 2nd Ed, I've seen how easy it is to abuse and I'm just not familiar enough with the system in PF to appropriately deal with it. I've read the sections several times and I'm still nearly as confused now as I was the first time. In the situation, it's better for me to simply rule them out.

Besides, between all of the source material Paiso put out, there seems to be plenty of options in oter areas.

Party size is, probably sadly, a result of all of those years of table-top with either too many people or not enough. I can run with 3, but there always seems something missing... *cough cough*rogue*coughcough* ;) Lets see what happens and if Chewy jumps in, we'll have a minimum that I can work with.
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.

ArinTalis

Chulanowa

Quote from: Blinkin on June 13, 2016, 06:17:58 PM
In regards to pscionics, I meant both Paiso and 3PP material. I mean in no way to imply that anyone sets out to abuse it, but as someone who played more than my fare share of pscionicist in 2nd Ed, I've seen how easy it is to abuse and I'm just not familiar enough with the system in PF to appropriately deal with it. I've read the sections several times and I'm still nearly as confused now as I was the first time. In the situation, it's better for me to simply rule them out.

Eh. The system's fairly straightforward once you get past the fancy jargon. Basically it amounts to replacing verbal and somatic components with thought and emotional components, respectively. No problem though  :-)

And we don't need a rogue. Just have our Cavalier train up a plucky ferret or something. We'll name him Jimjim and he'll have a little bow tie!

ArinTalis

Only Birds and Dogs according to class features, sadly. ;)

Chulanowa

Quote from: ArinTalis on June 13, 2016, 07:42:48 PM
Only Birds and Dogs according to class features, sadly. ;)

Eh, you have Handle Animal, you can train a ferret to do stuff without it being an animal companion  ;D

Once had a gnome with a flock of trained battle chickens.

Blinkin

Well, as the animal companion so far offered is a bird, unlocking doors may be just a little beyond it... but who knows, maybe you'll get lucky and not set off that fire trap on the door... oops, pretend I didn't say that. ;)

Anyway, while I would like to see one, things could probably go with what there is. There's a little muscle, a little devine and... something... You might even survive. ;)
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.

ArinTalis

Fiona trains a ferret army.

When asked why, her response is: "...I was bored, and I found a nest."

Mister Ugly

I am interested. Let me see  what I can come up with.

<MU
"You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else."
"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits"
Albert Einstein

What makes the ugly feel pretty ...

National Acrobat

I'll work on a CS starting tonight. I use Hero Lab so it won't take long.

Blinkin

You're certainly welcome to offer a character. :)
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.

Grizzly

I'd like to submit something, if there is still room.
We few, we happy few, we band of writers;
For they this day that share words with me
Shall be my fellow; be they ne'er so vile,

Blinkin

No decisions have been made yet. throw your hat in.
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.

Mister Ugly

Player's Name: Mister Ugly
Character Name: Isabeau 'Beau' Hardensen
Class(es): Unchained Rogue [1]/ Archaeologist [4]
Race: Half-Elf
Sex: Female
Height/Weight: 5'6"/ 110 pds
Alignment: Neutral Good

Physical Description:
Collar length warm brown hair, a lovely face and beautiful blue eyes. Her lightly pointed ears are normally hidden by her hair and the hat she almost always wears. Isabeau's leathers and top partly hide her desirable figure. Her build is one of a dancer, graceful and athletic as well as toned from years of sword work. She tends not to wear much makeup or jewelry since she has no reason to 'dress' up of late.

Personality:
'Beau' as she is called by her friends and companions often seems to be more concerned with the past then the here and now. She has been known to stop and read the faded inscriptions on some half ruined wall or go to great lengths for a partly destroyed tome. This though is not the case. Isabeau is almost always aware of everything around her. She likes to laugh and tell outrageous and often scandalous stories, and she seems to know a huge amount of them. Beau likes her comforts and has garnered many a chuckle when she digs out of her magic backpack, a cot and a downy filled mattress , half folded camp chairs, tied together bundles of wood and even a folding bath tub. She can 'rough' it with the best of them but figures why should she. Beau tends to be calm and focused most of the time but she does like a good party and then her bardic training comes out. She has a lovely singing voice and knows many dances. She is always optimistic even when faced with tough odds. She will take chances since she tends to be lucky...just not in love.

Background:
Isabeau was adopted by Alexander Hardensen, the famed human explorer and Archaeologist, after an attack on the first main expedition to the ruins of Hazard Mountains. Her parents were both half-elves and close friends of Professor Hardensen. Alex found himself well into his 40s and now watching over a newborn.
Beau grew up in and around museums and libraries. She learned many things about lore and the past. When she was in her teens she fell in with a 'bad' crowd that turned out to be made up of the local Thieve's guild. When they wanted her to help them rob the museum her father was at and assault the professors she turned on them. For a while she had problems with various rogues wanting payback but she and the professor just moved on to a new museum.
Isabeau lost her adorned 'father' 5 years ago...he died at his desk translating an ancient tome at the age of 71.
Since his death she has struck out on her own and though a member of the 'Society of the Archaeologists' she has yet to make a major claim.

List 3 non-sexual things that the character simply will not do. (Serious limits, please don't put “visit a whorehouse.”)
1. Will not deal with undead. As far as she is concerned the dead should stay dead unless resurrected.
2. Would not betray her companions or friends.
3. Will not kill the helpless or children unless they are undead.

What is the character's life's ambition? What drives and motivates him/her?
Isabeau has 2 ambitions; the 1st is find something that is known only in legends or stories. Even if only to prove to herself it exists. The 2nd would be to find the sort of love she was told her biological parents had. For now Beau has found love in all the wrong places and has had many a problematic relationships.

Isabeau is support. She can get into most things. Skill at disabling devices and very perceptive. She is not a bad fighter but tends to weave in and out using her speed and skill to do damage. Her magic aids herself and the party.

Isabeau arches an eyebrow at the barkeep and then slinks over to the wall where the skull is at. Before anyone can say much she is up on parts of the wall and balanced as she pulls out a piece of corded and colored twine and begins to measure the skull. A few minutes later she drops down and comes back to the barkeep. Taking a long sip of her ale she asks, "what color was the skin? where did you find it and was there any ruins nearby? Tell me everything about the fight, who was there? what the weather was like? I will buy a round for the house as you tell the tale?"

Don't mess with her hat or her jacket! Isabeau will have some quirks as well -example being she prefers to be naked when possible- and she is a bit of a pack rat. Planning on her having a Handy Haversack backpack and she tends to stick various and sundry things into it. If allowed would set aside appox 100gp and basically say any low gp item [set by the gm] she has stuck down in her pack.
"You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else."
Albert Einstein

Blinkin

She looks interesting enough. It might be just a little chilly to run around naked, but as my father use to say... "Seems a bit nipply out tonight."

As long as she can pay for the items, she can put whatever she wants into the haversack. I've never seen a description on how the space is arranged; I usually think of a cube, but as long as she doesn't exceed the weight limit (20 pounds for each of the side pockets and 80 pounds in the main space), she can put whatever she wants into it.I recall having an adventurer's Sash enchanted with Secret Chest and got about the same size... unfortunately, the opening was a lot smaller and getting some armor pieces into it was a challenge... but try pulling a spear from one of those little pouches... impressive!
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.

Mister Ugly

*chuckles*
The note there Blinkin was 'when possible'. Beau ain't dumb. So normally in the field she dress correctly...but get her an inn room and she sleeps in the nude!

<MU
Albert Einstein

Blinkin

I caught that, but you might be amazed on what I could classify as "When possible" when I play such characters. I played one character who was obsessed with bathing and would drop every stitch at the sight of a large puddle in the middle of a bussling city.... Well, not a puddle, but show her a good sized bucket and she was going to get clean! ;)

Of course, warm water was preferable, but water was water and she had no modesty what-so-ever when it came to bathing.
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.