Blackmail game wanted

Started by Sethite, June 26, 2008, 10:35:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sethite

I'm finally back for good, you may be happy or not...

I'd like to play blackmail game. I'm gonna play a main character, a proud and wealth woman. Someone gets something she wanted to hide (compromising photo, movie, information etc). So now he (or she) can manipulate her. I now what all of you have in mind while reading this, but I'd like this person to blackmail my character to do  discreditable or humiliating things, not only to simply use her as a sex slave. Blackmailer could force her to do anything she/he wants. The only limit is yours imagination. As an exception and bonus, I may resign from my offs this time.
Truly, madly, deeply...

Mathim

Well I'd at least like to know what your offs ARE (your ons too, for that matter) before I start making suggestions and volunteering but I am intrigued. I have a plot brewing as we speak. You willing to play ball? Make and ons and offs list, or PM me telling me what you would prefer to avoid and things you would particularly love to have happen.
Considering a permanent retirement from Elliquiy, but you can find me on Blue Moon (under the same username).

Sethite

My usuall on/offs are simple - no scat/gore/pedo stuff. Rest works for me.
Truly, madly, deeply...

Mathim

Well it just looks more professional if you make a list, and easier for people if you link to it in your sig. Plus you can put things on it like 'Ons: Proper spelling, long-term RPs, etc.' So people who do one-liners won't bother you, for example. I'm just saying. Helpful tips, is all. ;D
Considering a permanent retirement from Elliquiy, but you can find me on Blue Moon (under the same username).

Xillen

Did you and Mathim get something on? Else I might be interested.