X-men: Imagination - Sandbox - Recruiting Open - Students now Welcome

Started by Alias, November 09, 2017, 11:53:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Giantmutantcrab

Quote from: Miss Kaia on December 15, 2017, 05:52:17 AM
I need to figure out what I can play and how to submit a character, but yes, interested :)  I got poked towards this thread <3

Plenty of options open!

For the classic X-Men, Storm, Wolverine, Psylocke, Jubilee, Beast are still available. Most of X-Factor, X-Force and X-Calibur as well. Also, no reason to not genderswap someone. We got a female Gambit and a male Dazzler.

Welcome welcome!

Kaia

Do you have someone with Mystique like abilities?

I always like Rogue, Storm, Wolverine, Phoenix, Kitty Pryde, Mystique xD

~ Who cares what and who we are as long as we no longer break ~

JamesSureWould

Quote from: Miss Kaia on December 15, 2017, 07:30:33 AM

Well, rogue and kitty are both claimed at the moment. Mystique in an NPC/villain. Storm and wolverine are both available though!

Giantmutantcrab

Quote from: Miss Kaia on December 15, 2017, 07:30:33 AM

However!

Nothing is stopping you from creating your own shapeshifter if you so please. I would say about half the current roster are original characters.

Or just genderswap Morph. :)

Kaia

genderswapped Wolverine sounds good xD  I will have to put some work into this :)
Quote from: Giantmutantcrab on December 15, 2017, 07:45:55 AM
However!

Nothing is stopping you from creating your own shapeshifter if you so please. I would say about half the current roster are original characters.

Or just genderswap Morph. :)

I don't know Morph.  Must google

Giantmutantcrab

Quote from: Miss Kaia on December 15, 2017, 07:47:06 AM
genderswapped Wolverine sounds good xD  I will have to put some work into this :)

X-23 can be an excellent choice.

RedPhoenix

Not the GM here so none of this is official but just so you know - while we don't have an X-23 we do have a character Wild Thing that is pretty similar just so you know. Also we had a player for Wolverine who had the character as male, and from recent posts I think the GM (Alias) wanted to leave the door open for the player's return maybe so I would check with Alias before you go to the trouble of writing up a bio!

Also hopefully welcome! :D
Apologies & Absences | Ons & Offs | Canon in Red
I move the stars for no one.

JamesSureWould

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=278306.0

Here's a list of all of our characters currently :)

Aurora, maggot, and wolverine have all stepped away from the game, but their sheets are still up

Alias

Quote from: Miss Kaia on December 15, 2017, 05:52:17 AM
I need to figure out what I can play and how to submit a character, but yes, interested :)  I got poked towards this thread <3

I have such helpful players. :)

thanks for welcoming her into the interest thread guys. I'll try to clear up any confusion.
Yes, Maggot, Aurora, and Wolverine are on hiatus, and set aside for players that may return. Rogue and Kitty are indeed taken, ironically enough by the same player.

Quote from: JamesSureWould on December 15, 2017, 07:38:21 AM
Well, rogue and kitty are both claimed at the moment. Mystique in an NPC/villain. Storm and wolverine are both available though!

Mystique is available as a PC soon. If you would like to lay a claim on her, then we can work on her sheet and stuff, but we'd also have to work together to move her over from the brotherhood to the x-men In Character. So it's a weird stipulation: You have to write story with me in order to play mystique, but she is TECHNICALLY available as well as every other brotherhood character if so desired.

The only characters that are off limits to all players are: Charles Xavier, Magneto

Giantmutantcrab

Alias

Quote from: Alias on December 15, 2017, 11:44:06 AM

thanks for welcoming her into the interest thread guys. I'll try to clear up any confusion.
Yes, Maggot, Aurora, and Wolverine are on hiatus, and set aside for players that may return. Rogue and Kitty are indeed taken, ironically enough by the same player.

Mystique is available as a PC soon. If you would like to lay a claim on her, then we can work on her sheet and stuff, but we'd also have to work together to move her over from the brotherhood to the x-men In Character. So it's a weird stipulation: You have to write story with me in order to play mystique, but she is TECHNICALLY available as well as every other brotherhood character if so desired.

The only characters that are off limits to all players are: Charles Xavier, Magneto

This is wrong!!
Sorry! Mystique and Madelyne Pryor are the only characters besides X and Magneto that aren't available, So sorry! I screwed that one up.

Kaia

I could be up for the challenge <3  I'd love to claim her

Alias

Quote from: Miss Kaia on December 16, 2017, 04:28:01 AM
I could be up for the challenge <3  I'd love to claim her

Quote from: Alias on December 15, 2017, 10:25:01 PM
This is wrong!!
Sorry! Mystique and Madelyne Pryor are the only characters besides X and Magneto that aren't available, So sorry! I screwed that one up.

My bad, I am blonde. :p

Kaia

Alias

Quote from: Miss Kaia on December 16, 2017, 04:55:27 AM
whoops okay.  Back to the drawing board xD

let me know if you have any questions.  There are some claimed characters from early on that haven't been turned in or followed up on.

Wajin

I'm considering writing up a character or two.

Specifically I'm thinking of an OC with some form of Photokinesis and a X-Men aligned Polaris
I have taken the Oath of the Drake
"--But every sin...is punished, but punished by death, no matter the crime. No matter the scale of the sin. The people of the city live in silence, lest a single word earn them death for speaking out against you."

"Yes. Listen. Listen to the sound of raw silence. Is it not serene?"

Giantmutantcrab

Quote from: Wajin on December 16, 2017, 01:54:42 PM

Specifically I'm thinking of an OC with some form of Photokinesis and a X-Men aligned Polaris

Daww, a beautiul little turtleduck!

Hello!

Wajin

Quote from: Giantmutantcrab on December 16, 2017, 03:30:01 PM
Daww, a beautiul little turtleduck!

Hello!

Turtleducks are awesome :D best fantasy creature ever.
"--But every sin...is punished, but punished by death, no matter the crime. No matter the scale of the sin. The people of the city live in silence, lest a single word earn them death for speaking out against you."

Giantmutantcrab

Quote from: Wajin on December 16, 2017, 03:43:27 PM
Turtleducks are awesome :D best fantasy creature ever.

Hey, I am not the GM so feel free to toss my words into zee trash can. I just want to point out that one of my characters, Dazzler, has a form of light control. Now I'm not sure if that is the same way you saw your potential character, or if that even bothers you. I mean, to be honest, half the X-roster is people projecting blasts of some kind. Having another blaster is NOT a bad thing at all. But if you want your character to have a unique power, I wouldn't want you to be dissapointed.

However... your OC and Dazzler could make a hell of a light show. :D

Wajin

Quote from: Giantmutantcrab on December 16, 2017, 03:47:12 PM
Hey, I am not the GM so feel free to toss my words into zee trash can. I just want to point out that one of my characters, Dazzler, has a form of light control. Now I'm not sure if that is the same way you saw your potential character, or if that even bothers you. I mean, to be honest, half the X-roster is people projecting blasts of some kind. Having another blaster is NOT a bad thing at all. But if you want your character to have a unique power, I wouldn't want you to be dissapointed.

However... your OC and Dazzler could make a hell of a light show. :D

We'll see where I go with it :P I'm thinking Baldr for his codename :P Norse God of Light and all.

Giantmutantcrab

Quote from: Wajin on December 16, 2017, 04:10:00 PM
We'll see where I go with it :P I'm thinking Baldr for his codename :P Norse God of Light and all.

Harbinger of Ragnarok? Lovely.

Sasquatch421

Quote from: Giantmutantcrab on December 15, 2017, 08:33:50 AM
X-23 can be an excellent choice.

His actual daughter Rina might take exemption to that.... Actually come to think of it might be interesting to have a rivalry between daughter and clone? Then again perhaps something totally different can happen as well huh?

Giantmutantcrab

Quote from: Sasquatch421 on December 16, 2017, 04:44:01 PM
His actual daughter Rina might take exemption to that.... Actually come to think of it might be interesting to have a rivalry between daughter and clone? Then again perhaps something totally different can happen as well huh?

They could fuse to become like Gogeta. Except it would be Wolverita.

Alias

Quote from: Wajin on December 16, 2017, 01:54:42 PM

welcome to the wildness. If you have any questions, you cna pm me or ask me here. :)

Crash

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."
Congratulations, you've unlocked Flirtatious Crash! - Envious