Can't Back Down (F seeking M)

Started by Sampais Wrath, November 06, 2012, 08:34:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sampais Wrath

The annual races are jus around the corner but these aren't any mornal races. They are horse races on the beach but even the horses running in them aren't normal. Strange abominations from the sea caught, trained to race then released after if they are decided to be kept run in the races but no one sad a normal horse couldn't. The creatures look like normal horses but are bigger, faster and blood thirsty. The touch of the ocean can make them nearly forget their training and race back to the sea from whence they came. They are dangerous. People have been killed by them every year and it is illegal to take them away from the island they choose to live on get the races are held every year and they are always on the beach... The most dangerous place.

People say this is a race for men which in the past has been true. Only men have had the courage to race in the past bu not this year. A brave young woman steps up with a horse trying to win it for her family. Everyone is telling her not to do it. Step down. Leave this to the guys but will she? Only time will tell on the beach...

*inspired by The Scorpio Races. Not looking for something just like it but close to the plot above*
Pm me if interested.
I've got one brain cell bouncing around my head like a 2000s windows screensaver.

Discord always open to new friends! Feel free to pop in there. Warning! My cat has made me accidentally unfriend people there with impromptu head boops. If that happens and I don't realize it PM me here on E and we can restore contact!
Sampai's Wrath#9204