I just finished a game of Alter Ego.

Started by Ajoxer, July 22, 2005, 09:48:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ajoxer

Played as a male, lived through to the end, ended with over 600,000 dollars, a large home, A boat, a luxury car, a nice vcr and TV, my lovely wife Joan, and our son, Vincent, an adopted boy. Most of my stats were from the high 80s to the high 90s, except Physical, which was an excellent 55 for my age.

* sniff.* Here's the end.

After a long, but very relaxing day, with a deep sigh you climb into bed and sink into the warm, cushiony fabric. As you drift off, feelings of intense serenity and well-being overwhelm you. Pleasant images of childhood visit with sweet memories of Mom and Dad, school, and growing up.
The memories flash by your mind's eye with startling reality -- the smell of school on your first day, the outfit your very first girlfriend wore on your first date. You recall places you haven't visited for years in picture-perfect detail. Friends and neighbors who have gone on greet you.
They are filled with excitement to see you, though you soon realize they are not communicating their joy in words. It's almost as if...
this will go on forever...
You have died.
I have a shock collar, designed for maximum Player/GM efficiency. If you see that I have not properly been fulfilling my duties in posting regularly, or a game being held back because I haven't posted, PM me and give me hell!

TonyWoods

For those of you who have never played this classic, theres an online version available at

http://theblackforge.net/perl/game.pl

Between that site and this one, I'm amazed I get any work done at all!
Tony's Turn Ons - https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=7198.0

We are such stuff
As dreams are made of, and our little life
Is rounded with a sleep

Valkos

Ok... I don't have time to play this game right now, but it looks like a blast!
Hogwarts: Denora Crabin, Ebyn Farmer
Urban Arcana- Yancey Square: Zi, ChangĀ  "Daisy"
Dark Side of the Senshi: Kaiou, Michiru
Elven Maiden vs. Human Barbarian: Unther/Telen'mar

*have AIM, YIM, ICQ, and MSNĀ  feel free to say hi

Ajoxer

I have a shock collar, designed for maximum Player/GM efficiency. If you see that I have not properly been fulfilling my duties in posting regularly, or a game being held back because I haven't posted, PM me and give me hell!

kylie