ColonelP's characters and cravings (Warning: XXX to EX, incl. bathroom play)

Started by ColonelP, June 15, 2017, 06:56:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ColonelP

Now that I have an O/O thread, time for a characters/ideas thread. I will keep the first post for characters, and the second for ideas. If you have any questions or suggestions, or if you are interested in what you see, please feel free to send a PM.

Please note: I play female characters, but I am male, just so you know. As for writing partners, whether you are Lord, Lady, Liege, or Legate, all are welcome!

Current Characters

Iyanna

- General points
Iyanna is a friendly girl, always up for fun and a good time, whether it be conversation or adult pursuits; or very adult pursuits, if she's lucky. While she might be inexperienced in some things, and might not show it at first, she is no sort of prude and has a dirty mind; filthy, really. If she gets an introduction to the dirtier side of things, she will likely run with that as far as she can.

- Appearance
There are two "versions" of Iyanna, as it were: a satyress and an anthro mare. They are essentially interchangeable, as far as personality and kinks go, but separate; one will not morph into or appear in the same story as the other, and one will not renember the actions of the other. I can write either, but have somewhat leant towards the mare most recently.

I have an f-list entry for both, along with an f-list-style kinks list here:
Warning: NSFW, EX tag themes in here

- Image inspiration

All are found images, none are mine.

Story ideas & cravings to follow soon...

ColonelP

Ideas and cravings

- Finding her place - Taken
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Loosely fantasy setting. MC lives near to tribal lands, which are in savannah to the south. There's some trade with them, but widespread belief that they aren't trustworthy, even rumours of them taking slaves, though no-one's really seen that. MC sometimes travels to help her father's trading business, but father keeps telling her don't take passage with the tribal caravans as a shortcut; "They'll charge you an arm and a leg at best, or rob you and leave you on the side of the track!", he says. MC never really believed all that claptrap, and anyway, she wants to see more of the world. On one of her trips to help dad, she on a whim decides to take passage on the caravans anyway.

Unfortunately, not long into her journey, MC realises she won't have enough money to go all the way to her destination. So eventually, she goes to the caravan leader but gets told plainly no; pay the going rate or clear off back up north and go the long way round. After some complaining and fluttering of eyes on MC's part, the caravan leader lets her pay her passage, doing odd jobs here and there. With a grin, the caravan leader explains this could be hard work, fetching and carrying, or easy work, singing at the campfire, maybe a little dancing.

MC accepts with a little grin of her own and sets to work. It is easy work, she admits, and the flattery doesn't hurt.

Some way into this, MC notices some other girls in the caravan that are behaving oddly, to her at least. They seem to be doing odd jobs like her, but they all travel in one part of the caravan, they're polite to penniless labourers as if they're lords, and she never once actually caught any of their names. Curious, MC tries to follow these girls, sneaking about the caravan when she's not working. Eventually, she catches sight of something at a rest stop by a river and begins to suspect the truth, and to her surprise, a little thrill runs down her spine...

- Damn, this club is _nasty_!
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

MC likes to go out and party, have a few drinks, see if she can pick someone up for a good time. She's been going to this one club for a while, but one Saturday night finds out the bartenders are actually scouts for an even bigger backroom club that's kept hush-hush. She gets an invite and steps through...

Holy crap, where are half the people's clothes?! And why is that couple dancing so close, what's going on in that V.I.P. booth? And the stage act, they're... Oh. Ohhh... Th-they're not dancing, are they?