Interest Check - A Twist on Modern Fairytales (Filled!)

Started by Ariel, December 13, 2012, 08:32:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ariel

Yes, we all know who they are. Cinderella, Snow White, etc. And we all know how their story happens and ends. True love and all that jazz. I want to put a twist to it all. This would be a NC/Bondage RPG of all the princes and all the princesses.

What I have in mind is that the princesses have been kidnapped by the princes and are being forced to please the princes by any means possible. It is much like Anne Rice's "Sleeping Beauty" trilogy. If you haven't read it, then you should. Basically, Prince Charming doesn't just kiss Sleeping Beauty, he rapes her and claims her as his "sex slave" in a way. She belongs to him, as does other women. His mom, the Queen, is like the ringmaster for this. I don't know if I'm going to do this EXACTLY like the book series, but it will be very similar. This is just an interest check to see who'd be willing to play a part.

Available characters/parings:

Ariel - Uprising
Eric - Marconi Drake

Snow White* - DahliaBlossom
Prince Charming* - QT

Jasmine - IV
Aladdin - Nighteyes8765

Aurora "Sleeping Beauty" - Lyria
Phillip - Praxis

Belle - Sansa
Beast* **  - Prince Truhan

Cinderella - Sexy Firefly
Prince Charming* - xghostx

* = Due to the fact that there is so many Prince Charmings/Snow White/Beast, I ask that you uniquely name them.
** = No, he will not be the Beast in beast form. More like human, please.

If you like this idea, please post a comment saying so. If you want to claim a Prince Charming, specify which one. Looking forward to starting this. c:
* = Due to the fact that there is like 73827282828 million Prince Cha, uniquely. No aprince John or
Not accepting new RPs

Apologies | Ons/Offs | Finds | Requests + Rumbelle Craving

Ariel

That's going to piss me off and annoy me everytime I see it. Everyone, ignore the last * = at the very bottom of the page. I can't fucking erase it. O.e
Not accepting new RPs

Nighteyes8765

I'd be interested in doing either Eric or Aladdin.

Do you plan on there being mixing between the couples?

Ariel

Most likely. I want the princess (i.e. Ariel) to belong to her prince (i.e. Eric), but he can loan her out if he wants to.

Doesn't matter to me which one you cho- well, actually. Can you play a sexy Eric? Ariel is my name and also my FAVIRITE princess so I'm a bit picky when it comes to Eric. x3
Not accepting new RPs

sansa

I'd love to be jasmine or Bell. (only thing that throws me off about Bell is I don't want the beast to be the beast.)
Would be kinda cool to incorporate the villains? Like Jafar? or Gaston.
O/O
Hello E friends. For those who've role played with me, I disappeared for a while due to lack of access to a computer and personal issues. Life has calmed down and I now have access to E and inspiration has struck me again. :)

Ariel

That's a good idea. I think I have a certain idea for them. And dear, did you read all the information? The beast will be in human form, I've already said that.

With that said, please choose if you'd want Jasmine or Bell.
Not accepting new RPs

Ariel

Quick update: Those interested must use proper English and grammar in posts if and/or when we start role playing, please. Total pet peeve of mine when someone uses chat speak.
Not accepting new RPs

sansa

Quote from: Uprising on December 13, 2012, 10:07:22 PM
That's a good idea. I think I have a certain idea for them. And dear, did you read all the information? The beast will be in human form, I've already said that.

With that said, please choose if you'd want Jasmine or Bell.

I did not catch that, thank you for the correction. Bell it is. Please do not call me "dear" though. Thank you.
O/O
Hello E friends. For those who've role played with me, I disappeared for a while due to lack of access to a computer and personal issues. Life has calmed down and I now have access to E and inspiration has struck me again. :)

Ariel

Not accepting new RPs

Marconi Drake

Taking the part of Eric, as discussed. Looking forward to this!

Nighteyes8765

I was gonna go for Eric, but now I'll claim Aladdin. Guess not speaking up cost me my prince!

Ariel

Not accepting new RPs

IV

I would be interested in Jasmine.

Though couple of questions:

1. Are all the princesses/princes in the same place? Like some magical kingdom? Because they are all supposed to be in their own realms, theoretically. But if they are going to be loaned out/switched around there must be some level of communication? Or is it more likely going to be a series of 1x1 rps, with some big events for example a ball/party/feast etc?
2. Do you want some kind of character sheet or are we going off of the basic fairy tale backgrounds?
3. Are the other parts of the traditional fairytales going to be incorporated? I think someone mentioned this, for example in Aladdin, you have Jafar and the Sultan.
4. When you say they have been kidnapped by the princes, does that mean they aren't actually all in love/been rescued etc. Or has that happened, then the princesses are like, thanks but no thanks, so the princes kidnap them? Do they have some kind of group plot? Or is it just a coincidence they all kidnap their princesses? It would be interesting for them to kidnap other princesses to their own pairings and then trade them, just an idea? Haha.

Does that make sense? Sorry for all the questions. 

Ariel

Dear God.

Quote from: IV on December 14, 2012, 04:58:44 PM
I would be interested in Jasmine.

Though couple of questions:

1. Are all the princesses/princes in the same place? Like some magical kingdom? Because they are all supposed to be in their own realms, theoretically. But if they are going to be loaned out/switched around there must be some level of communication? Or is it more likely going to be a series of 1x1 rps, with some big events for example a ball/party/feast etc?
2. Do you want some kind of character sheet or are we going off of the basic fairy tale backgrounds?
3. Are the other parts of the traditional fairytales going to be incorporated? I think someone mentioned this, for example in Aladdin, you have Jafar and the Sultan.
4. When you say they have been kidnapped by the princes, does that mean they aren't actually all in love/been rescued etc. Or has that happened, then the princesses are like, thanks but no thanks, so the princes kidnap them? Do they have some kind of group plot? Or is it just a coincidence they all kidnap their princesses? It would be interesting for them to kidnap other princesses to their own pairings and then trade them, just an idea? Haha.

Does that make sense? Sorry for all the questions. 

Like I said before, this is just an interest check to see who would be willing to participate. I haven't figured out all the kinks, seeing how it'd be a waste of time if no one joined. Once I get the full cast here, I'll let you all know of the plot, location, extra characters, etc.
[/quote]
Not accepting new RPs

IV

Okay that's fine, I just wanted some kind of clarification.

Put me down for Jasmine and I can just roll with it haha.

Ariel

I'll let you know, don't worry. Thanks for joining! God, I'm so excited.
Not accepting new RPs

IV

Quote from: Uprising on December 14, 2012, 05:04:28 PM
I'll let you know, don't worry. Thanks for joining! God, I'm so excited.

Sorry about the questions. You can tell I'm excited in doing something when I get really into all the details haha. I've been toying with a similar idea to this for a short story actually, it was the Beast and Belle,  but I could never get it to fit. Perhaps this would have been the way to do it all along.

Ariel

It's a good thing to ask questions if you're confused! Spread the word, get these spots filled. We can start sooner.
Not accepting new RPs

Ariel

Update: I have the plot all figured out. Now all we need is three couples and a Beast. *sighs*
Not accepting new RPs

Ariel

Update: I just realized that Cinderella and her prince were not in the plot. Thanks for telling me, guys! T___T

So, those two are now available.
Not accepting new RPs

Sexy Firefly

Hey! I would be very interested in Cinderella! And I just want to say that Sleeping Beauty's prince's name is Phillip.

Ariel

*facepalm* I haven't seen the movie in ages! So it's Prince Phillip and NOT Charming?

*kisses your cheek repeatedly* Thank you! Gosh, I'm dying to start this!
Not accepting new RPs

Sexy Firefly

Yeah prince Phillip....I think they use it only in disney ha ha but I remember it somewhere! ha ha and you are most welcome had to pick my second favorite princess when My first was taken! lol (Aerial)

Ariel

People call me Ariel, so naturally she'd be mine. ;)
Not accepting new RPs

Sexy Firefly

Naturally! Ha ha I am excited for this! You know who would be a good pb...Amy Adams...From enchanted. If we were going that route.