Auroradarque Rps

Started by auroradarque, July 28, 2010, 06:25:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

auroradarque

Well here are three ideas to start me off here on E.

center]When strangers meet

A woman/man is ridding on horse back in the pouring rain. He/she needs shelter. Suddenly he/she comes up on a tiny house, deciding to attempt to barter himself/herself a night in the cabin, or at least until the heavy rains let up. The owner of the cabin is a not so friendly hunter, who is not expecting a guest. Though he lets him/her stay, his annoyance at his/her presence is made a little too obvious. He is rude and down right mean, at least in the begining. Can something brew between the two strangers when they meet?

Setting: I imagine it to either be set in a medieval or western type setting out in the wilderness.

Characters: I am playing the hunter. You may be a male or a female, because I see this rp going either way m/m or f/m. I'll leave it to you to decide why your character is on a horse in the middle of pouring rain needing shelter. Though, an idea I had was that your character is some well to do person...maybe a run away believing they have it bad. Maybe running from an arranged marriage of some sort? Message me and we can talk about it. We will talk about a possible plot too. If you have ideas let me know.

It is a curse to be a Jew
[/b][/i]

Mischa is out past curfew. A train stops and he hears sounds coming from it. When the train goes, a lump of blankets are left on the ground. Workers were known to make holes in the bottom of trains for prisioners heading toward the concentration camps to squeeze through, though it was rare that any ever got the chance. He rushes over to unfold the blanket. He is surprised to find someone he went to school with in another town. They are both adults now, though he/she looks so frail. Quickly, he gathers him/her in his arms and makes his way past the search lights, taking her home with him. It is here, the arguments begin. Mischa's family is discouraged by his actions, afraid. If the Gestapo find out, they are all dead.

(Setting: Poland, holocaust (Yes, I am aware it was a very sad and tragic event in history.))

Characters: I will play Mischa (Or will change the name and gender if someone is interested in playing f/f) I see this as a m/m or f/m rp. Message me with interests and ideas. Your character is your own.

Garters and lace or blood and fangs?
[/b][/i]

Ashlin, owns a sucessful brothel where many girls work and many people come to have a good time. As scandalous and bold as her business is, something even more forbidden lurks behind the doors and beneath the sheets of the little red whore house. A local hunter (vampire hunter) takes it on her/himself to check it out. She/He just might find more than perfumes and errotic sounds. What will she/he find in the mistress of the night, garters and lace or blood and fangs?

Setting: Brothels were widely popular in Europe up until after World war 2. France outlawed them in 1942 and Itally 1959. I think I would like better for it to be set in a time in history. So, we can talk about it.

Character: I play Ashlin. Can be f/f or f/m Your choice and your character is your own. Message me with interests and ideas.

Love And Submission

Garters and lace or blood and fangs sounds but I'm wondering if you want a gruff and gritty vampire hunter or if he could just be a goofy guy intrested in the supernatural?

Discord: SouthOfHeaven#3454

auroradarque

Well, that would be up to you, since it would be your character. However, in my own mind, I did imagine gruff and gritty.

naryashadow

I'm rather interested in this hunter scenario, I would be a female if in it and I am loving the idea of it being in a medieval time period as that is how I usually imagine my persona to be in. Let me know if you want to try it out!