The Divine Comedy...

Started by Silver, November 20, 2008, 10:02:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silver

Lately I've been wondering if there would be anyone wishing/willing to help create a game with The Divine Comedy by Dante as the center.

Yes I know there is the thought of why on earth would wish to turn The Divine Comedy into a game of any kind, but it's something felt strongly about which could end up being a great challenge. It could be done a section at a time, Inferno, Purgatorio and then Paradiso. The deepest part with the most storytelling could be the circles of hell, for it explains how people ended up where they are now.

Just think about it and send a pm my way if you would like to work something out with putting the story together. If you would like to play within a game such as this please let me know as well.

Thank you for your time.

Silver
O/O's  Request Thread  A/A's
Now Playing: Star - ♡ Machinedrum (A$AP Ferg Remix)
People fear what they don't understand, But then they get mad because they don't dare to do it, Everybody a shinin' star, they ain't get far so they can't prove it, Most stars foolish, full of gas, useless, Pushin' bad influence, wonder what happened to 'em?, They say hurt people hurt people, guess that is proven, They put on a mask to mask feelings, Fill the universe with mass ceilings, Most people not even tappin' in...♡