Bi's Request Corner. (Seeking MxM)

Started by BiTheWay, September 16, 2012, 01:23:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BiTheWay

Hey, Bi here! I thought I would make a request thread and maybe get some solo role-plays going! I'll share with you what I'm interested in and not interested in. I'm not a picky person, so I'm willing to compromise. Though, when I say no, I actually mean no, so don't push or force because you wont get anywhere.

In the mood for MxM only right now!

Gender Pairings:

MxM- This is at the top of my list, I love the whole concept of gay love. It can be tragic, as well as happy. So this is one of them I enjoy the most.
FxF- I'm bisexual, so yes I'd be willing to give it a go.
FxM- This is all I've really written with another person, so I can say that I do it rather well.

Honestly with the whole gender pairing thing, it depends on what kind of mood you catch me in.

I love the romance when role-playing. I don't like skipping straight to the sex, I actually want there to be a story-line first. I don't think that's too much to ask really, I think it's actually pretty fair. Sex doesn't make a great plot, character development does. I'm not saying sex wont happen, it's only natural that it does, but I would like for there to be quite a few post before it does happen.

When it comes down to the sexual acts, please read over my On's and Off's, which will also show some of the characters that I love to use. You will find my writing preferences and other things you should read as well.

I usually only do modern time and I rarely go past the 80's. It's only because I don't know much about that time and would like to keep it as realistic as possible on my part.

Just because I want my role-plays to be more realistic, doesn't mean I rule out fantasy all together. I would just like it to take place in modern time.

I have a couple role-play ideas in mind and if you would be interested, you can PM me your ideas you would like to add to them. Or just PM me something you think I'll be interested in and we can come up with more together. :)

(I know it seems like I have everything planned, but this is only the outline of the plot of the story. Much more can happen to make it work for both parties, so it's not just my story.)

Six of these (*) means I really want to do that roleplay. XD

Coming Home and Coming Out? M/M ******
My character is a famous actor and he's pretty well known around the world. He needs a vacation, so he goes back to his hometown. There he meets your character, who doesn't have to be a fan of my character, by the way. My character is in the closet, while yours is out a proud (unless you want him to be ashamed.) They start to bond and gain a great friendship, which slowly slips into something more. While my character denies it to himself and your character. Hardships will get in the way, be it fans, social media, paparazzi or my characters fear of being hated once he's out.

Daily Love M/M ******
My character is openly gay and stuns everyone by telling your character he loves him every single day at school (college). Your character can either be annoyed with it, or flattered by it, that's up to you. This is pretty much a fluffy roleplay, thought plot is there as well. I mean come on, I would probably get annoyed if some guy I wasn't dating told me he loved me every single day! :) We can through some hardships in there and just think of more for this roleplay together. So PM me someone! I really wanna do this one. XD

That's all I've got so far, so again PM me if interested and maybe we can start role-playing together! :)

-Bi.

BiTheWay

List of Currently Active Roleplays

BTVS: Darkness of Night, with Maniac F/F
Lanie was a normal girl and Jill was a predator. Lanie fell in lust and Jill fell in hunger. Jill decided to turn the girl and Lanie hated her for it. Love may come out of it, as they are thrown through hardships and things are hell bent on keeping them apart.

List of Inactive Roleplays

List of Completed Roleplays

BiTheWay

BiTheWay