A school divided a vampire werewolf group rp ( always accepting )

Started by xwickedsmilesx, June 16, 2010, 05:33:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaiser Maverick

She made his days even better.He leaned down gently to kiss her.She was an amazing women.I would cherish her forever.

RomanSoldier

Samantha opened her eyes and saw she was cuddled up with Nate.  She took a deep breath in and smelled him.  Her temperature from last night had dropped significantly.  She had made it through the worst of the heat.  She was glad that she still enjoyed his scent.  To her it meant that she liked him for him, not because she was in heat.  She closed her eyes, and breathed in deeply. She let herself fall back into a light slumber.

LimitlessNikkie

I kissed him lightly before pulling away. "come one we need to get back to the school" I said I wanted to talk to Eva and Lyk see if they were ok after the incident yesterday and I didn't want to miss class, the vampire guy was interesting as well as dangerous if what Rogal had said was any indication.

Kaiser Maverick

“Alright.Im a bit hungry as well."he said as he willed the wund to carry them
off the school.Their hands intertwined all the way.

LimitlessNikkie

I laughed "how are you hungry already you just ae that crap not an hour ago?" I said laughing holding tightly to his hand not comfortible with the wind travel thing in the least

Kaiser Maverick

He smiled and squeezed it lightly.She made him feel so many different emotions that it made his head spin.And he began to enjoy everyone.

LimitlessNikkie

As we reached the edge of the forrest I let go of his hand and danced around the open feild happy to have my feet back on the ground. Laughing with my arms outstretching I twirled around and around untill the world spun around me and I fell to the ground giggling.

Kaiser Maverick

He smiled and laughs.She was so happy,so wonderful,and so free.So beautiful.He walked next to her and sat down next to her.

LimitlessNikkie

I laid on my back looking up at the sky relishing in the feel on the sun on my skin. "Why did you get sent here Kiryu?" I asked rolling onto my side proping my head in my hand so I could look at him.

Kaiser Maverick

“To learn to control my abilities."he said as he looke toward thr sky.He enjoyed the calming breeze that fluttered toward them.

LimitlessNikkie

I laid on my back and closed my eyes soaking up the sunlight for a moment and stretched before hopping up. "class will be starting soon" I said brushing a leaf out of my hair.

Kaiser Maverick

He looked at her and grabbed her hand befor she moved anymore.“I dont wanna go to class...........not yet."he said looking in her eyes.He wanted this to last.

LimitlessNikkie

I sat back down on the grass and ran my fingertips through the blades of grass aimlessly "we can be late I guess." I said smiling lightly

Kaiser Maverick

He looks at the ground and wonders if he's being too selfish.He really liked her but he wanted to be considerate of her as well.“We can go back.Hehe I dont wanna mess up your perfect attendence record."he said with a smile showing that everything is fine.

LimitlessNikkie

I rolled my eyes "I think my record it probably ruined after that assult on the teacher." I said laughing my eyes twinkly with mischief.

Kaiser Maverick

“Hehe well it was cool seeing you move like that."he added with a small blush.

LimitlessNikkie

"It was fun." I said with a laugh "It was too bad he left, playing with him would hve been entertaining." I said with a giggle brushing my hair out of my face and looking out towards the school.

Kaiser Maverick

“True.I wouldn't have minded to try and fight him myself."

LimitlessNikkie

"It would have been interesting." I said evasivly twirling a peice of grass through my fingertips

Kaiser Maverick

“Heh"he said as he leaned back and put his head into her lap,like a lap pillow.

LimitlessNikkie

I looked down startled for a moment but ended up smiling and running my fingers through his hair.

Kaiser Maverick

"You know I love it when you do that?he said as he put his hand on top of hers.He smiled at how radient she looks.

LimitlessNikkie

I smiled and looked away, color just barly staining my cheeks. "I glad."  I said trying to laugh it off.

Kaiser Maverick

He lookes up at her and smiles.“You get embarassed easily don't you?"

LimitlessNikkie

"Usually not, I can't remember the last time before coming to this school, you have a unique talent I guess. Don't be suprised if it doesn't last long though." I say with a wink