The Breastaraunt (Female looking for Bimboization/Transformation)

Started by magikal, January 11, 2016, 12:58:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

magikal

Hi! Thanks for reading. My idea is for an ordinary young woman to get hired at a restaurant, that's sort of like a Hooters or any other restaurant that focuses on sex over quality products. Kara would get a job there and be desperate enough to take it. After a while, she would actually consider being like her sisters, dying her hair blond, getting lasered, even potentially getting a boob job. The focus would be on Kara, you would play the manager and any men, I would play Kara and even of her waitress friends. We can work on the story together and work it out. Maybe the manager is grooming Kara to be his perfect girlfriend. How big is too big? If the tips keep on coming in, even when the girls get a huge rack, what exactly is the limit?

---------------------
Kara was a struggling college student who couldn't quite make ends meet. While going to class one time she saw an advertisement looking for servers. She thought nothing of it and took the small strip of paper on the bottom of the flyer. She called later that day and interviewed the next day. She came through the back door and it looked like a fairly typical restaurant. She headed to the manager's office. She handed out her resume and smiled. The older man looked through it and liked what he saw, deciding to offer her the job on the spot.

Kara is tall, thin, and athletic. She doesn't have much of a womanly figure at all. She has brown hair and brown eyes, although she does have a nice smile.

She's heading into her first day for training tomorrow and has no idea what she is in for. The manager likes to keep all of his girls active, flirty, sexy, and most importantly, breasty. He even has a beautification fund, every 3 months he pays for one more surgery for his bikini babes. He starts off hair and nails, then pays for waxing and spray tan, finally goes for lip injections, g-shots, liposuction, and breast implants.

Kara is shocked at how handsy the serving girls get with the customers. She's desperate for the money though and the girls seem to have a sisterhood. They even have a large chart in the backroom that has all of the girl's bra sizes and tip sizes, it's a sort of race to get to the top of the charts to make the most money.

Is this something Kara should even consider? She's not sure at all.

The manager's goal for even the smallest, thinnest girl.

--------------

If you are interested, please private message me. I'm looking for a partner that can reply 3 to 5 times a week with at least 2 paragraphs of writing. You can look at my writing samples to see if we're compatible.

Thanks for reading and I hope to hear from you soon.
Magikal
Take a look at my Os/Os to see if we're compatible.
My Ons and Offs
Magikal's F-list
I plan on posting 3 to 5 times per week, maybe more as time allows.
If I'm waiting on a post for you for 2 weeks, I will just remove the game from my list. Please message me to let me know you are still interested.
I am looking for a few new games right now- check out https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=342389.0