Quinsanity

Started by Xillen, November 27, 2007, 09:02:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xillen

"Hello there! I am Nathan Beagleman, your host for this evening, and I welcome you to another episode of Quinsanity," Nathan started, as he smiled into the camera, his short black hair styled back and his somewhat muscular build clothed in black yeans, a tight white shirt, and modest dark shoes, "the show where women will go to great lengths to have a chance at winning our prize money, while they signed contracts that forbids the loser to put on any type of clothing until 72 hours after the show, as well as granting us the right to film them during every minute of those three days. Highlights of previous contestants are available on our website, visible on the bottom of your screen."

The host started to explain for the viewers that tuned in for the first time: "The rules are quite simple. The candidates take turns in answering questions, while we seek for a specific answer. If multiple answers to a question exist, the candidate is not in luck, as only the answer on my ticket counts. If they give the correct answer, the other player will have to give up an article of clothing. Of course, since either candidate is only allowed to wear three articles, this soon doesn't become an option, and they receive different penalties, randomly selected from a list of possibilities. Each time a random penalty is chosen, it will be replaced by a more severe penalty."

"In addition, when a player fails to give the correct answer, her opponent is allowed to come up with her own penalty, though logical restrictions apply here." the explenation continued. "A candidate that is still wearing her panties for example, cannot be forced to have intercourse, as her clothes would be in the way. Removing clothes does not count as a valid penalty, either. Also, I will arbitrary judge the contestant's ideas, and if one of them would include or combine too much, they will count as two or three penalties, so the creative mind would have to split them or up, or wait until her opponent has enough penalties stocked before the idea gets applied."

"A variety of available tools, as well as your host for the evening," Nathan continued, referring to himself, "can be incorporated into the penalty, and the candidates can play a role in their own ideas, if they so desire." As the host stopped talking, the camera turned, recording a corner of the showroom, that was filled with all kinds of gadgets, running from small and simple stuff, like vibrators, cuffs and nipple clips to large devices, including a water wheel with shackles connected on the side, standing in a large tank of water.

"Candidates can refuse to play out up to two penalties, and will receive a new penalty upon refusing one. Candidates that refuse a third penalty lose the game! Now, I think I've bored you enough. Let's bring the girls in, so we can the show on the road." As the camera and lights focussed towards the door at the top of the stairs, connected to the dressing rooms, Nathan started to announce: "The first candidate of our evening, ..."

Looking for two female players that will play as candidates against each other. The 72 hour nude penalty for losing the game is written as a motivation not to give up, and doesn't need to be played out, though players are of course free to do so if they desire.

banyangirl

I'll take a shot at being the other girl. This should be fun! :-)

Xillen

I'm looking to give this game another try.

I prefer people that play their own gender.

The type of questions will be varied. Most can easily be solved by googling the answer, so I'm expecting players to be honest and not use google to find the answer, as their characters in the show can't do so either.