Four Letter Word - 1a

Started by Aiden, January 20, 2010, 07:51:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

finewine

[tr][td]
O&O[/td]
[td]A&A[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[td]
"There is always some madness in love,
 but also some reason in madness...
That which is done out of love
takes place beyond good and evil."
 -Friedrich Nietzsche
[/td][/tr][/table]

grayfoxz

*ignores last awnser*
Deed

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

Autumn52

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

TheLegionary

Autumn52

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

TheLegionary

Autumn52

TheLegionary

Autumn52

TheLegionary

Autumn52

TheLegionary

Autumn52

TheLegionary

Jocelyn Isnt Here

doer
"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."

TheLegionary

TiaMaria

Misery

“There is no greater sorrow than to be mindful of the happy time in misery.”  - Dante Alighieri

auroraChloe

a/a 8/21/17

Misery

“There is no greater sorrow than to be mindful of the happy time in misery.”  - Dante Alighieri

auroraChloe

a/a 8/21/17

TiaMaria

Misery