Four Letter Word - 1a

Started by Aiden, January 20, 2010, 07:51:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheLegionary

Mystique

Sweet Trouble

Autumn52

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

TheLegionary

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

TiaMaria

TheLegionary

TiaMaria

TheLegionary

TiaMaria

TheLegionary

TiaMaria

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

KittyNat

Nico

TheLegionary

KittyNat

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

BDLuvver

I've been role playing since the late 70s. In the 80s I started running games... I am familiar with all sort of game systems and can play or run almost any genre, but not a big fan of fantasy, while sci-fi and most particularly horror are my strong suits...

I love to write and draw as well... Any artwork I might show here is mine... Most of the stuff I draw is based off of one of the many role plays I have run over the years, so it will give you an idea where my games tend to go...

Oh and on a personal note, I would like to say thanks to the fair Lady Callista for her invite here and her unwavering support and belief in me... I look forward to running a game for her here...

So in conclusion... Thanks for approving me, and let the role playing begin as soon as possible...

Rick

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

TheLegionary

TiaMaria

Remiel

Wyld (to use the old English archaic spelling. :D)