Lady thief seeks cute/dorky female sidekick (cops need not apply)

Started by Chrystal, May 15, 2015, 06:49:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chrystal

Raffles
A gender-bent version of the novels by E. W. Horung

TAKEN

England in the late 19th Century: one of the most opulent, narcissistic eras of history. Queen Victoria is on the throne, the Industrial Revolution is in full swing, and the gap between rich and poor has never been wider. Into this back-drop, enter Artemis Joan Raffles. Sportswoman, trend-setter, cultural rebel, aristocrat, lady, and thief!

Raffles is helped on her endeavours by her loyal side-kick, Harriet "Bunny" Manders. While Bunny is somewhat naive and Raffles often takes advantage of her innocence, Bunny is unquestioningly loyal to Raffles and her bravery is beyond question. Bunny also will sometimes save the day, getting Raffles out of situations she has got herself into.

The two of them are old school friends, having attended a ladies college together some years ago. Bunny has subsequently found herself in some financial difficulty, so when they meet up at a society dinner party that Bunny has been dragged along to by an aunt, and Raffles is attending largely in order to case the house so she can burgle it, the friendship is unexpectedly renewed after a number of years.

Bunny loses a considerable amount of money to Raffles while gambling, but while visiting some days later, plucks up the courage to confess that she has spent all her inheritance and has no money to pay, indeed she was gambling the last of her money in the hope of winning enough to live on.

Raffles agrees to help Bunny in exchange for Bunny helping her and when Bunny agrees, Raffles tricks her old friend into assisting in a burglary. The two of them get away with it, and embark upon a life of crime!

However, this is where this version departs slightly from the original. Not only are the two characters female in this version, but they will also enjoy a Victorian style lesbian relationship, which while the original books hint at a homosexual relationship between the two, there is no reason we need to confine it to hints!

Reference Articles (please read):

A. J. Raffles
A. J. Raffles (Character)
Bunny Manders

Requirements:

I will be playing A. J. Raffles. I need a female player please, to play Bunny Manders. You don't need to have read the books (I haven't) and in fact having done so might actually be a disadvantage, as I do not intend sticking to the original story. My face-claim for Raffles is Dita Von Tees (above right). You may choose whoever you wish to represent Bunny, so long as she is young, female, fairly innocent looking and dressed in suitable Victorian attire.

FEMALE PLAYERS ONLY, PLEASE

You need to be submissive or at least switch and willing to play sub, have an interest in Victorian English Society, and want to write this story.

Content:

Obviously, this is a F/F story. There will be a D/S element, there will be lesbian sex, but I would like to keep that side of things secondary to the excitement and drama of the story. Bunny falls madly in love with Raffles, and Raffles, for her part, becomes distinctly fond of Bunny.

The story will probably go in either Extreme or Bondage. If you really want to write the story, but are not into BDSM, then please say so, because it could just as easily go in Light, with the D/S element changed to T/B.

The greater part of the story will concern the unlikely pair's adventures and escapades as they carry out burglaries, steal from the rich and give to... well, each other really! They are not Robin Hoods, they are stealing for themselves not for any altruistic motive. Please don't ask to write this story if you want them to be good guys. They are anti-heroines.

Other Info:

Please use Google to research the time period if you do not know all about it. Victorian England was a very different place from anywhere or anywhen else.

Please be prepared to move the story forward. Also, please check out my posting style. If you don't feel comfortable with it, then please don't ask to write this story with me. I do not change my posting style.

Please do not "make suggestions" for alternative ways the story could be written. I want to write it as detailed above.

Please be prepared to contribute via PM discussion to the various adventures the two characters will have.

If You Are Interested:

Please send me a PM including the picture you wish to use as Bunny Manders, resized to a maximum of 400px high or 400px wide, whichever side is longer, and include details of how you see the character of Bunny, and how you would like to play her.

I will only do this on first-come-first-served if I get less than two applicants by the end of the month. Otherwise I will chose the best "Bunny Manders".

DO NOT POST HERE
Doing so will automatically disqualify you.

Thanks for reading.

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

Chrystal

I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

Chrystal

Chrystal

Chrystal

*le sigh* Still no-one willing to write this one with me... I may have to give up on it.