Sleepover game - [FULL]

Started by Combicon, September 21, 2009, 10:00:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Combicon

Hey!
I've been wanting to do a girls-only game for awhile now, and really haven't been able to think of something that I would like more if guys weren't there, and finally I have come up with something; albeit not very unique or interesting, I still think they're fun. :]

Enough stalling now, the idea is a sleepover type roleplay, as I expect there will be lots of skimpy lingerie, nighties, and in general naughty goings on, I would prefer it if all characters were either bi, or lesbian - I'm sure you can be straight at the start, and get turned on by the actions, but I'd prefer it if everyone took part in some of the shenanagans.

Right now, this game will accept guys roleplaying as girls, however if one of the ladies has a problem with it and wants to join, then we might have to rebuke you on this, as well as if we think you don't play a convincing enough girl.

microskirtgirl

Cover me in honey and feed me to the hummingbirds

Things that make me go mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm  Ons and Offs UPDATED 31/0810

Combicon

Woo, so possibly two people!
I assume that this wont be a sleepover that involves sleeping though. ;D
spreadable chocolate, whipped cream and strwaberries will be on-tap all night long. :P

Anyone with an (m) by their name is male willing to play a female; again, just making it easier for m'self.

People interested, just for my reference:
Combicon
Charliesariel
Microskirtgirl
Avi (m)
SaturnsWings
NinaN

Avi

If you are accepting guys, I could give it a shot. :D
Your reality doesn't apply to me...

NinaN

This could definitely be fun.  Are you thinking of a sleepover at one of the girl's homes and high school age girls?  Or maybe college at a dorm or off campus housing?

Will there be alcohol?  Might be useful in getting the shier ones, if thee are any, to participate.   ;)

Combicon

I was hoping high school girls ages, but to me that's not that big a deal. But yes, girls going to another girls home. :]

And alcohol? Yeah, why not. :D
Drugs...I'm not so sure about. :P

Avi

High-school age makes sense.  And alcohol is a given. :P  I'm game for that, I can RP drunk. 

Combicon

Hmm, including me we have 5/6 people so far...unsure of how many people to get...lets aim to get 2 more people. :D

NinaN

Yeah,  I'd say 7-8 would be a maximum you'd want to go for.  In fact, I'd say that, given the fact that everyone will be in one room, or at least in the same house, 5-6 is probably enough.  With too many people in such a confined environment things could get confusing if too many are involved.

Combicon

Okay, having 6 as a max is fine. I'll start the thread today or tomorrow. :]

microskirtgirl

I can cope with 5 tongues:))  I'll draw up a list of where I want them. xxx

Avi

*grins*  Can't wait.  *already drawing up a character in his head*

Combicon

Hehe, alright. I'll PM you all with relevent stuff, incase others don't come back, so yeah...
I expect this will be put in bondage groups though. :P

Avi

Yeah, just to be on the safe side. :P

NinaN

In bondage?  This keeps getting more interesting by the minute!

KeyOfTwilight

if a spot opens and someone cant play, id be interested.

microskirtgirl

Shivers with anticipation and starts packing her overnight bag.....2 bottles of vodka, variety of dildos and vibrators, handcuffs, ballgag, nipple clamps...giggles xxxxxxxxx

MsNikki

Can I join this one? So deliciously interesting!

SaturnsWings

I regretfully withdraw my participation. >.< Too may RPs going on right now.

KeyOfTwilight

well, if theey must withdraw, might i take their spot?