Fairytale gone Awry - NC, Ex, Incest - closed to new characters

Started by lovelygirl, December 13, 2010, 08:27:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lovelygirl

ok everyone that still wants to play, PM me a simple character sheet. Kate you're good, I like yours.

As for the rest, something simple,
Character Name
role
personality
History
Pic or description
Slowly getting back to posting

Ons &Offs
A &A's updated 3/27/16 UPDATE Very Important!

lovelygirl

ok I got a couple characters, still wondering if the others are interested

Ons &Offs

Xantham

Have we given up on this?  I was very much looking forward to a little fairy tail (sic).

Xantham

lovelygirl

LOL, sadly I did not get characters from other people that expressed interest. Hold tight until my finger heals. I might ask some other players I know to join in .

Ons &Offs

Bayushi

If the elves will be on the Princess' side... then I'll play a female elf?

lovelygirl

Akiko- I wasn't planning on that but you gave me a better idea- yes why not make a female elf and Pm me with it. They could be her companions on the journey. Ones that from time to time try to rescue her from the perils she faces

Ons &Offs

Bayushi

Quote from: lovelygirl on January 11, 2011, 04:00:58 PMAkiko- I wasn't planning on that but you gave me a better idea- yes why not make a female elf and Pm me with it. They could be her companions on the journey. Ones that from time to time try to rescue her from the perils she faces

Maybe even end up sharing her fate, much of the time? ^^

lovelygirl

Quote from: Akiko on January 11, 2011, 04:50:45 PM
Maybe even end up sharing her fate, much of the time? ^^

If we keep it to one elf, I say why not!

Ons &Offs

Xillen

Is there an up to date roster for this game?

I could be up for rescuing some damsels in distress or perhaps bringing them in deeper trouble, but I have no idea about the current roster. Rather not join a game if there's already tons of men waiting in turns to "save" the same damsel :P

Bayushi

Submitted my elf to our erstwhile GM. ^^

Hope she suits?

lovelygirl

Quote from: Xillen on January 11, 2011, 04:59:22 PM
Is there an up to date roster for this game?

I could be up for rescuing some damsels in distress or perhaps bringing them in deeper trouble, but I have no idea about the current roster. Rather not join a game if there's already tons of men waiting in turns to "save" the same damsel :P

I actually still need an evil wizard amd dragon- never received characters from the original players and the rescuing prince is still available

Ons &Offs

Xillen

Oeh, a Dragon! I can play a dragon... Any specific plot in mind for him?

Still, out of curiosity, is there a roster up somewhere?

Greetings, Xillen.

lovelygirl

No roster, but I can work on it in the next day or so.

I was thinking formtje dragon, he would kidnap her from the wizard. See each character would have their way with her on their journey. He would be the last character before the prince rescued her. I want him mean nasty and evil.

Ons &Offs

lovelygirl

Ok so in the first post I have updated the roles. If I missed anyone, please let me know.

Ons &Offs

Xantham

You didn't miss me, but I also gave you a character sheet for your father.  Since its just a bit part, I figured you wouldn't mind the doubling.

Bayushi

Hello, hello, hello

Is there anybody in there?

Just nod if you can hear me.

Is there anyone at home?

Kate

relax we needs some information first.
just the basic facts like can you show me where it hurts.

Xantham

There is no pain, you are receding.
A distant ship's smoke on the horizon.
You are only coming through in waves.
Your lips move, but I can’t hear what you’re saying.

Bayushi

Xillen

Wait, wait, since your character is moving from bad dude to bad dude, wouldn't that mean that it's more like a series of 1 on 1's? I mean, if I would play the dragon, I would have nothing to do until the main character arrives at my place, and then none of the others have anything to do.

lovelygirl

X - yes I had the fathers bio, sorry I didn't put that up

Xillen- I had intened this to be a journey for her. So maybe I can skew things that the bunch of rowdies plan amd plot together on how to take and torture her. That way they sort of work together, even though she doesn't know it. I just didn't want one massive orgy and everyone attack her and her guide all at once.

Ons &Offs

Swordsman18

I would be interested in playing the evil wizard. I have so many vile thoughts going on for the poor girl. I will send the character sheet in a few minutes.

Xillen

Quote from: lovelygirl on January 15, 2011, 06:10:28 PMSo maybe I can skew things that the bunch of rowdies plan amd plot together on how to take and torture her. That way they sort of work together, even though she doesn't know it.

That sounds somewhat out of character for some of those bad guys... Why would a Dragon be working together with lesser beings.

No, the way you planned it originally makes the most sense. However, I hadn't realized yet at the time that this would more or less turn into a series of 1 on 1's, with the only moments of group interaction being the moment she moves from one baddy to another.

Bayushi

Remember, Xillen, she'll have her lil Elf guide with her. ^^

Xillen

Hmm, true enough...

However, you seem to prefer F/F content, considering from your Preferences page. How does that work out exactly between you and monster interaction?